Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: 81renaissance]
    #382466 - 03/12/10 12:15 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
:thumbup:

GTFO Spency, you get more and more annoying and retarded the more you post.  Realize that no on really responds to you...

Easy Inverted, no need to get aggressive; Spency is across the pond, and entitled to his opinion just like everyone else here.  Just because he doesn't agree doesn't mean he's retarded, it just means he doesn't agree with what's being posted.
He too cited sources, so really it just comes down to what we each personally hold true.

I have no faith in the federal gov't currently, and they are certainly not giving the public the whole story on ANYTHING, but until I (or you, or Homosapian, or anybody) stand up and do something about it, this is all just talk, and no reason to belittle someone IMO.

That said, I also don't think its necessary to call the OP a "retard" or "shit for brains" just b/c you disagree with him Spency, all of us are capable of being civil.

:end rant:

Well to be fair spency was the first one to start throwing insults for believing differently.

EDIt: See you mentioned that.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (03/12/10 12:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: THEBats]
    #382469 - 03/12/10 12:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

81renaissance said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
:thumbup:

GTFO Spency, you get more and more annoying and retarded the more you post.  Realize that no on really responds to you...

Easy Inverted, no need to get aggressive; Spency is across the pond, and entitled to his opinion just like everyone else here.  Just because he doesn't agree doesn't mean he's retarded, it just means he doesn't agree with what's being posted.
He too cited sources, so really it just comes down to what we each personally hold true.

I have no faith in the federal gov't currently, and they are certainly not giving the public the whole story on ANYTHING, but until I (or you, or Homosapian, or anybody) stand up and do something about it, this is all just talk, and no reason to belittle someone IMO.

That said, I also don't think its necessary to call the OP a "retard" or "shit for brains" just b/c you disagree with him Spency, all of us are capable of being civil.

:end rant:

Well to be fair spency was the first one to start throwing insults for believing differently.

EDIt: See you mentioned that.

Not to mention he's been trolling me lately for some odd reason and seems to think and spread the idea that i'm a massive drug addict.

Seriously, punk doesn't have any idea who I am or what I do.  You think I'm a junkie?  Ha, I'll take you to downtown minneapolis and show you what a real druggie is like.  I'm a good boy, my crazy party days are long over...

Grrr yeah so that's why I reacted like that.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTomCollins

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: Homosapian]
    #382472 - 03/12/10 12:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Homosapian said:
debunked by who ? the government -__-... ?

:facepalm:

Classic idiot. Argues with nothing but logical fallacy. Any argument I can and will give he will say this exact thing, as does every conspiracy theorist.

Quote:

Homosapian said:
Basic physics shows that the collapse speeds leaves no room for resistance from the many vertical steel support columns. The only way these collapse speeds can be accomplished is through explosives concentrically blowing all the support resistance out of the way in symetrical sequence.

:orly:

I just posted multiple links completely contradicts this statement you just made. However, if you have a deeper understanding of physics that you are with holding from us, then I invite you to share with us.

Quote:

Homosapian said:
how about these FEDERAL fucking engineers and scientists call for a new 911 investigation??
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation

Wow! This article looks surprisingly valid considering I've never even heard of this - it was 3 years ago and I still haven't heard anything about this - but it's got some guys with PhD in it. This looks actually promising! This must indeed be a credible source. No wonder we haven't heard about this! The government is suppressing it!

Alright let's take a look at the sources... Wow, it's all from one website.... strange... let's google some of this stuff... aahh... Turns out those sources aren't actually sources, the article is actually from the same website.... http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_071211_seven_senior_federal.htm

Ah ok... fuck... so I have to read this fucking thing eh? Alright.... it mentions this site a couple of times.
http://www.AE911Truth.org

I'll point you to this link: http://www.ae911truth.info/tiki-index.php
If you can find a way to discredit this site, I invite you to do so.

Here are two articles by MANUEL GARCIA, Jr. who has a PhD in Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering:
http://www.counterpunch.org/physic11282006.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/thermo11282006.html

He goes into some really heavy detail, which some of the physics geeks on here may actually enjoy. That means there is some math in there Homo.

Also, I seriously recommend ALL of you read the popular mechanics article about it.

Here are entire documentaries dedicated to debunking 9/11 conspiracies and how insane the conspiracy allegations really are.
# (BBC)
# (History Channel)
(National Geographic)
(National Geographic)
# (PBS)

Here is one for laughs:
(Bullshit!)

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Loc: Austin , TX
Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: TomCollins]
    #382475 - 03/12/10 12:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lol national geographic , the history channel and bbc ? HAHHAHAAHAHHA

why dont you just give me a video of fox news debunking 9/11 ?? :huxleyfacepalm:

do you really think an american television network will not support or is working with the government in one way or another?

--------------------

Edited by Homosapian (03/12/10 12:33 PM)

OfflineTomCollins

#382478 - 03/12/10 12:42 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Homosapian said:

Classic idiot. Argues with nothing but logical fallacy. Any argument I can and will give he will say this exact thing, as does every conspiracy theorist.

Quote:

Homosapian said:
lol national geographic , the history channel and bbc ? HAHHAHAAHAHHA

why dont you just give me a video of fox news debunking 9/11 ?? :huxleyfacepalm:

do you really think an american television network will not support or is working with the government in one way or another?

You see what I mean people? NO MATTER WHAT I POST he will say it's the government. This is the problem with conspiracy theories - they have no evidence because it's all been "concealed" or "destroyed."

There can be no further discussion unless you throw out something a little more compelling.

Homosapian, just out of curiosity, what is your stance on Dr. Manuel Garcia's writings? Is he working for the government too?

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
    #382480 - 03/12/10 12:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Homosapien is looking like an idiot in every single thread this morning

--------------------

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #382493 - 03/12/10 01:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

it's obvious that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by a
radical neo-nazi nicaraguan death squad hired by dick cheney

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why [Re: ltd]
    #382499 - 03/12/10 01:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ltd said:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #382527 - 03/12/10 02:00 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ltd said:

QFT

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#382538 - 03/12/10 02:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I am responsible for 9/11 HOMO.  Live with it.  The government had nothing to do with it I was paid by Jesus.

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

Re: 9/11 was an inside job ... and here is why *DELETED* [Re: Tangerines]
    #382539 - 03/12/10 02:27 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by Homosapian

Reason for deletion: delete

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#382545 - 03/12/10 02:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

With how bad our government is at keeping secrets and how many people it would have taken to pull something like this off do you really think that it would still be a secret. The government didn't have shit to do with it if they did somebody from the inside would have signed a book deal, been on Oprah pleading his case, or done whatever he had to to make a buck on it cause we all know that is the biggest calling to the average American is money simple as that.

If it really happened we would already know about it and would have already been watching the repeats on TBS.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineHomosapian
DMT
Male User Gallery

#382976 - 03/13/10 12:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Homosapian said:

Quote:

Homosapian said:
Basic physics shows that the collapse speeds leaves no room for resistance from the many vertical steel support columns. The only way these collapse speeds can be accomplished is through explosives concentrically blowing all the support resistance out of the way in symetrical sequence.

:orly:

I just posted multiple links completely contradicts this statement you just made. However, if you have a deeper understanding of physics that you are with holding from us, then I invite you to share with us.

Quote:

Homosapian said:
how about these FEDERAL fucking engineers and scientists call for a new 911 investigation??
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7646792/Seven-Senior-Federal-Engineers-and-Scientists-Call-for-New-911-Investigation

Wow! This article looks surprisingly valid considering I've never even heard of this - it was 3 years ago and I still haven't heard anything about this - but it's got some guys with PhD in it. This looks actually promising! This must indeed be a credible source. No wonder we haven't heard about this! The government is suppressing it!

Alright let's take a look at the sources... Wow, it's all from one website.... strange... let's google some of this stuff... aahh... Turns out those sources aren't actually sources, the article is actually from the same website.... http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_071211_seven_senior_federal.htm

Ah ok... fuck... so I have to read this fucking thing eh? Alright.... it mentions this site a couple of times.
http://www.AE911Truth.org

I'll point you to this link: http://www.ae911truth.info/tiki-index.php
If you can find a way to discredit this site, I invite you to do so.

Here are two articles by MANUEL GARCIA, Jr. who has a PhD in Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering:
http://www.counterpunch.org/physic11282006.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/thermo11282006.html

He goes into some really heavy detail, which some of the physics geeks on here may actually enjoy. That means there is some math in there Homo.

Also, I seriously recommend ALL of you read the popular mechanics article about it.

Here are entire documentaries dedicated to debunking 9/11 conspiracies and how insane the conspiracy allegations really are.
# (BBC)
# (History Channel)
(National Geographic)
(National Geographic)
# (PBS)

Here is one for laughs:
(Bullshit!)

here is your PRECIOUS BBC.

I WONDER HOW DID THEY KNOW WTC 7 FELL BEFORE IT EVEN HAPPENED  :lolsy:

--------------------

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#382980 - 03/13/10 12:40 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

the BBC has time traveling correspondents

they always know what's going to happen next tuesday

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#384296 - 03/15/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #384707 - 03/16/10 04:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, this thread is gettin' heated....

I would just give up Spency....any source you post, no matter how credible, Homosapian will instantly link to the government and his grand conspiracy that everything the is connected to the government in some way, and that everything they produce, say, or is involved with is some kind of gigantic lie. Until you have some credible evidence Homosapin, (which is impossible, because the government has ultimate control over everything right?), everything you post sounds ridiculous.

And maybe I was wrong to participate in a thread about conspiracies about the government, I mean, it seems to just separate people and bring conflict rather than actual debates or theories based on some kind of fact....but not always.

The fact is that there are radical Islamics over in the Middle-East that hate America with a passion, to the point of suicide to kill Americans...don't you think that makes more sense than the government trying to kill Americans and destroy airplanes and buildings? 

I mean, just like what happened with that guy with the exploding pants just a few months ago. He wasn't from the Middle-East (he was from Africa), but he was pretty radical (religiously). That's just one example of how other people from around the world hate us and try killing Americans for the "honor" of it from their radical views...its f%$*ked up, but that's what has happened.

Another example is suicide bombers in Iraq. It just shows how much they will do just to kill Westerns like Americans: suicide. And all it takes is a leader to guide these terrorists to conduct a massive plan to attack America (who they hate more than anyone), and that's 9/11.

Until there is some kind of convincing, peer-reviewed evidence that says government officials hi-jacked the planes and crashed them into the buildings or that the buildings were in fact pre-installed with explosives in critical places (prior to the crashes) to fall near the time the planes hit, then I'm not believing a word of it. Give me something credible, and I will believe otherwise. In the meantime, radical Islamic extremists who hate American, that formulated a well-planned stragedy to attack this country for the praise and honored of killing Americans is my explaination for the 9/11.

And that's what I believe....for now.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]