Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCosmoCoastin
BURRstingg
 User Gallery

Loc: Black Hole
Re: Ambien + Weed [Re: Coaster]
    #381147 - 03/10/10 02:51 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:

:hoffy:
smoked some more weed and started trippin out pretty nice. my conclusion ambien is pretty good with weed, try it sometime. :billymaythumbup:

Edited by CosmoCoastin (03/10/10 03:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Ambien + Weed [Re: CosmoCoastin]
    #381159 - 03/10/10 06:07 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

Lol ambien is great stuff for the most part. Usually take 15 mg and stay up. I dont know what I was thinking but I gave my arm a fucking hicky a few nights ago and its still there. One thing to never try is take 20 mg of dexidrine  then a few hours later take a couple ambien. Completely out of it. I did that yesterday and after 5 hours of sleep I feel completely well rested and very very alert. I'm up way earlier than normal right now.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Ambien + Weed [Re: CosmoCoastin]
    #381160 - 03/10/10 06:14 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

I will never never never never do ambien again.

I did it 3 or 4 times with my buddies...and you know how people say "be careful, its easy to end up re-dosing because you aren't thinking?" - its true.

We each did 30mg...had our 3 hour trip. I said "lets go to the park" (I guess, I don't remember). My best friend said "just give me a bunch more pills and lets roll." I guess we all took a bunch more, because half my script was gone.

I don't remember putting my shoes on. I don't remember leaving the house. I don't remember walking through 5 foot deep snow. I don't remember being in the park for 4 hours.

Then we came home, and I got a call from this really hot girl I'd been meaning to score with. She came over, and we got to drinking (forgot I'd done all that ambien). I guess ambien and alcohol don't mix, and I blacked out 20 minutes after she got there, and woke up in the bathtub with all my clothes on, the shower on full blast at 2 AM.

I didn't get to do her that night...at least I don't think. Don't worry. I've made up for it since :thumbup:

But ambien - no thanks.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: Ambien + Weed [Re: RasJeph]
    #381463 - 03/10/10 06:44 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
I will never never never never do ambien again.

I did it 3 or 4 times with my buddies...and you know how people say "be careful, its easy to end up re-dosing because you aren't thinking?" - its true.

We each did 30mg...had our 3 hour trip. I said "lets go to the park" (I guess, I don't remember). My best friend said "just give me a bunch more pills and lets roll." I guess we all took a bunch more, because half my script was gone.

I don't remember putting my shoes on. I don't remember leaving the house. I don't remember walking through 5 foot deep snow. I don't remember being in the park for 4 hours.

Then we came home, and I got a call from this really hot girl I'd been meaning to score with. She came over, and we got to drinking (forgot I'd done all that ambien). I guess ambien and alcohol don't mix, and I blacked out 20 minutes after she got there, and woke up in the bathtub with all my clothes on, the shower on full blast at 2 AM.

I didn't get to do her that night...at least I don't think. Don't worry. I've made up for it since :thumbup:

But ambien - no thanks.

sounds like a pretty good time lol

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Ambien + Weed [Re: FrozenReality]
    #381478 - 03/10/10 07:13 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

FrozenReality said:
sounds like a pretty good time lol

I wish I could remember if it was :shrug:

The next time she came over, I got her to roll with me :vaped: Her first time too.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains