Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: captain.koons]
    #381486 - 03/10/10 07:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

Magash said:
There isn't a 6 week strain worth a shit and that includes Mikado. One of my favorite strains but it will not finish in 6 weeks. My first strain to really hit it big was Sweet 16 which was half Mikado.

Now you want fast something I haven't seen anybody mention is the auto flowering strains.

if you 12/12 from seed aren't autoflowering strains slower and inferior? shit it takes 70days from seedfor autoflowers, in the same time maybe a week or two longer you can finish haze hybrids or the like

To a point. Now if it's a haze hybrid and takes less then 90 days to finish it leans towards the other strain that is in it. Most people grow haze hybrids so they can try and get a strain that has haze in it under the flowering time of the haze. Without thinking they pick the phenos that flower in the shortest time not thinking by doing that they are picking the phenos with the least haze. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Magash]
    #381629 - 03/10/10 11:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

There's exceptions.

I'm not a haze expert so I can't speak for this case but it's not like you get a percentage of traits from each parent. There's your genotype and phenotypes where selective breeding and expression of the progeny comes through.

Generally speaking though you're right and you may be entirely correct with haze hybrids depending on what they're crossed to.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: captain.koons]
    #381910 - 03/11/10 12:41 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

True your right but I'm talking like 95% of the time if the plant has the flowering times of one of the strains most of the traits will lean toward that strain. Not all of course but most.

Some examples.

Black guy and white chick have a few kids. I'm guessing that the kid with the fro most likely isn't the whitest kid in the room. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #382016 - 03/11/10 03:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:ilold:

white guys have fro's too :p

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineNHMI
Stranger

#382050 - 03/11/10 04:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just ordered La Diva and they are around 18% I think and are supposed to be 7 weeks from sprout to finish...got some snowrider too which is also supposed to be 7-8 weeks and decent potency...

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: NHMI]
    #382053 - 03/11/10 04:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

7 weeks from sprout to finish? :what:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: whats the fastest marijuana to grow from seed to cultivation ? [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #382172 - 03/11/10 07:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
7 weeks from sprout to finish? :what:

It's an autoflowering strain, but I think they're 70+ days seed to finish.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue

Loc: Unknown
    #382795 - 03/12/10 09:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Buddy Guy said:
You say nobody mentioned auto flowering strains. I mentioned auto flowering or ruderalis strains. But then again. I am not anybody. I am nobody. Do you know of any highly potent auto flowering strains?

Oops didn't see your post bad of me.

Don't say your nobody when it was my fault for not seeing your post. Everybody is somebody. :wink:

Thank you for your kind words sir.

There really is no secret to grow marijuana quickly from seed to harvest. Only thing you can do is encourage it's growth with optimal conditions. Air, water, nutrients, light, ect. You just plant the seed or rooted clone and you just kind of have to let nature run her coarse. One of the main virtues of this hobby/trade is patience. So kick back. Crack your beans and let the show begin.

However if speed was my goal from seed to harvest. I would go with an all indica or afghanica strain. At the very least a predominantly indica/sativa hybrid. Nothing less of like 70/30.

Edited by Buddy Guy (03/12/10 09:37 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order