Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Assisted Suicide [Re: TomCollins]
    #377744 - 03/03/10 11:54 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
I dont agree with suicide for depression reasons because it is such a burden on family and friends when the problem could have been solved so much easier than with a bullet or a razor blade

For some people there is just no way out. Haunting/unpleasant memories can be a life time of agony and torment. I can say for myself personally, I've done many things I'm not very happy about. Everyday I think about the bad things that have happened to me as well as my past failures and wrong-doings. Not because I chose to, but they just sort of pop up. I'm also incredibly cynical - I trust no one I meet ever, and I think everyone is lying to me. I can't help it and I can see how without some heavy fucking drugs keeping you afloat, some people cannot bear life.

It's a burden on family and friends yes. Regardless, there are multiple ways to do the same thing. Some are more burdening than others. If you gotta do what you gotta do then why not do it in a civilized way? Don't use a razor, don't use a bullet, don't jump or crash, hang or drown. If we are a civilized people, and we can chose our own existence then why can we not die in a civilized way? Talk to your lawyer, tell those who should know then go see your doctor when your ready. That is how suicide should be done. You should be able to end your own life, knowing all your loose ends have been tied.

I agree 100%

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]