Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Maneater and Snowcap * 1
    #361836 - 02/10/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well guys I've got some incredible strains this round as well as doubling up on my light from last grow. It's looking to be quite the 2010 :borat:
I went and picked up some clones from a local medical grower yesterday and transplanted them into some hempy-solo-cups so they could root out a little more before going into their final homes, 5-gallon hempy buckets.

So without further ado, some pictures!

the bubblegum clone that lived from my last round;
not the best strain, but it's already in a 5-gallon bucket with monster roots (I've been trimming it to keep it at that size) so I'll probably keep it in the room and flower it. No remaining clones after this one so I'm just gonna grow it huge and give it to my roommates :lol:

The strain I'm most excited for out of the three I just got(and can't believe I found a clone locally) is SWEET TOOTH

I got two and they're both kinda sad looking but I can nurse them back to health I think. the guy guaranteed if they died he'd replace them so I guess whatever :shrug:

Snowcap- a nearly full sativa (~90%) that matures in 7 weeks.

and Flo

Flo is supposed to be an absurdly potent and delicious strain with pheno's like nobody's ever seen before so I'm totally psyched to see how that one turns out.

Magash is giving me some clones of Gina on friday which I'm obviously the most excited to grow out of all. Magash genetics are obviously insane quality and he said it's his biggest yielder so I'm excited to see how that pans out. I'll be sure to update with pictures when those arrive :smile:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE WEEK 2

Well as many of you know I've been searching everywhere for a cheap MH bulb to veg this round. I've always just vegged with HPS so I was curious to see how much of a difference it makes.
As luck would have it my SunPulse lamp had a manufacturer defect AND a two year warranty! So I just went to my local hydro store today and showed them my bulb, they cracked up and immediately handed me another one... but then I flashed my Harry smile and winked my Harry winks at the girl behind the counter and asked her if I could trade out the 3000K bulb for a 6500K bulb if I promised to come back next week and buy an HPS bulb from her. sure enough, I'm now the proud owner of a 6.5K SunPulse Metal Halide bulb! Yaay for me! the lights just came on and I plugged her in and then realized this journal is now exactly a week old so I took some pics and decided to update for ya'll :smile:

Without further ado, the girlies;

seedlings

SnowCap

Flo

Sweet Tooth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, February 19th

Some new arrivals in the Ballsach household! The strain is "Maneater" and I'm pretty much expecting it to blow my mind :discorex:

And some random shots of the whole garden :smile:

Update, February 25th

Well it hasn't been a full week, but I transplanted tonight and took some pictures so I figure I ought to show them off a tad :wink:

First off I'd like to say that Roots Excelurator by House and Garden is incredible!. I have absolutely never in my life seen roots like what I dealt with tonight. After a mere 2 weeks of having these clones their roots were already so big that when I pulled them out of the solo cups the entire chunk of perlite came with them. The roots had extended so much and grown so full that not a single piece of perlite fell off, and the entire root ball was rock hard. this is the first time I think I can honestly say that there are more roots than actual plant. I can't freaking wait to see how huge my yield is with a root system like that.

So first some pics from before the transplant, just to help everyone get an idea of the growth that happened since last update 6 days ago. I figured it would be easier to compare with them still in the solo cups rather than the 3 and 5 gallon buckets I transplanted to.

The two Snowcaps (and yes, I transplanted one of these before realizing I should take pictures first. Notice how huge it looks in the 1 gallon bucket I put it in though... some serious growth since last week)

Flo-

Sweet Tooth. The little girl next to it is also Sweet Tooth, but when I received the clone it was in such poor health that I wasn't even sure it was going to survive so I didn't show any pictures of it. Now I really wish I had because I'm rather proud of how well I did turning it around!

Seedlings

The whole garden after the transplants. Magash's clones are still in solo cups. I've only had them for a couple days so they don't really have any actual roots yet to speak of. I'm going to give them about a week or two in these cups so they develop an official root ball and then they'll go into 5 gallon buckets for a couple weeks too. Then, it's time for 12/12

:borat:

This picture shows off my hilarious Ghetto-Rigging skills for keeping my plants close to the light :tongue:

And finally (whew, what a huge update!) some goofy top shots of my seedlings. They've just got some gorgeous leaves on them and I love the symmetry... I hope you all think these pictures look as cool as I do :grin:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, Sunday February 7th

Sorry for the delay everybody, went out of town to see my grandma on her 90th birthday and I just got home :sun:

Anyhow, on friday right before I went to catch my flight I took some clones. The girlies were getting sorta big so I decided to take some cuts so I can keep these genetics for another couple rounds. the Sweet Tooth in particular is seriously blowing my mind. Huge freakin' fan leaves and insanely vigorous growth. can't wait to see how it flowers!

so here's some pics from friday

The tooth;

Whole garden

Clockwise from top left - Snowcap, snowcap, sweet tooth (#2), maneater (down in the lower left corner)

Clones

And I just got home and HOLY SHIT, my plants are fucking HUGE! I guess the topping really got them excited, or they finally just grew into their new homes, but holy fucking cow, the sweet tooth doubled in size in just 2 days! I had to check my timer to make sure none of my roommates threw them into flowering on me as a joke!

Here's that seedling that was previously so sick in my aeroponic setup. as you can see she's recovered nicely :lol:

flo;

THE TOOTH!
(compare these to the pic from friday! fucking incredible!)

[/url]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update, March 10th

Well it hasn't been a week, but I just spent 2 hours cutting an intake vent into the wall so I figured I outta take some pictures while I'm in there :tongue:

Check out how freaking fast this sweet tooth grows. I might seriously never grow another strain again if this motherfucker flowers like it veg's. :eek:

My veggie seedlings. I've got Corn, Sugar Snap Peas, Butternut Squash, Zuccini and Broccoli going right now. Gonna buy some live plants from Home Depot soon but I wanted to do some veggies from seed this year so here they are :grin:

Here's a shot of the whole room. Looks like I'll need to start flowering soon huh?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update- March 21st

Alright friends! Sorry it's been so long since my last update, Vegging is kinda boring so I didn't want to update too frequently but they've shown some good growth so I think it's time for some pics! I didn't take any individual shots because the room is pretty crowded and it's a hassle to drag them all out of there, but rest assured the day of the 12/12 flip I plan on taking some solo shots of these ladies for all you boys to drool over before they start reproducing :wink:
I've got both 600W lights running now with GE lucalox photosynthetic HPS bulbs so this room is now at max capacity and flowering should come soon.

Here's a shot of the entire room so you can compare growth to my last update. Notice how I just tied a couple of them down about 15 minutes ago and they're still facing sideways, so don't look at vertical change as much as total mass/volume increase

Here's a top shot of my Sweet Tooth so you can see how I fanned it out to take up more horizontal space without getting too tall. I tried to take some shots of the actual ties but this girl is WAY too leafy for me to be able to get a clear picture :sorry:

And my cloney clone clones. The girls who will compose round #2 of 2010 for me, after this finishes of course :smile:

Notice that some of my bigger plants are a little droopy. Any ideas what exactly is happening there? I'm guessing over feeding but with 1200W of light and only getting nutes at 6ml/gallon I can't imagine that's the case. I've never had pH issues with GH nutrients and tap water so I'd be stunned if that was the problem... oh well, it's not very severe so maybe I'll just wait and see if it fixes itself a little first.

Any opinions on when I should start flowering? I'm thinking about a week from now, let them fill in a tad more and then I think they're going to be more than ready for the switch. any objections/amendments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update, March 27th

Well, check out this packed ass room

Day 2!

I think I'm going to make the 12/12 flip tomorrow afternoon. I was dealing with some leaf droop/twisting but I think thanks to Inverted and I brainstorming I've got it pegged to light stress and slight mg deficiency. I raised the lights 8" yesterday and gave them a nice hearty feeding with epsom salts and they're looking MUCH better today after the lights came on. With that problem addressed I think I can safely say that room is so packed that I would be dumb NOT to flower in the next 2-3 days! :boobs:

Update, April 4th. End of Week 1 Flowering

Check out how these girlies have stretched!  I'm definitely glad I flowered when I did because that room that was only mostly packed, is officially loaded. There isn't a single photon hitting the floor of that grow room, I love it!  Tomorrow I plan on pulling the plants out and trimming out some of the understory so that the girls can focus their energy on creating budsites and filling them out in high-light areas.

And check out the even canopy. Not too bad considering I have 5 different strains in there... some LST and topping can go a long way in this hobby!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update, April 11th, end of week 2 flowering

Alright, well in light of recent events I decided to take a bunch of pics and make this a pretty significant update :fonz:

So I took this picture because LST stems give me a hard on. I basically scrog my plants but without the screen :grin: Also, can you believe how freakin' fat the stems have gotten on these babies? the plant in this picture is the sweet tooth.

Here are the two maneater plants, crazy ass busy and looking fantastic so far

And the rest in no particular order;

If there's anything there that catches your eye and you want me to tell you which strain it is then let me know and I can figure it out :smile:

Update, end of week 3 flowering. 4/19/10

Alright, I thought about taking these pictures tomorrow in celebration of 4/20 but I decided to do the update on the first day of week 4 just like every other flowering update for the posterity of the grow log. I'll probably take some bonus pictures tomorrow just for the holiday, but this is the official update :wink:

All these next pictures are Snowcap. I was experimenting with my camera to see if I could get good pictures under the HPS, and then when I realized I couldn't I decided to try and take some pictures next to my mothers cab to see if the CFL's would give me better lighting. Unfortunately these plants are actually taller than my entire mothers cabinet so the lighting still looks a bit weird :lol:

I don't know how many pictures I'm going to be taking like that. It was a bit of a pain hauling that huge ass plant out of my grow room just for some pictures, but I suspect as the buds start to develop more I'll definitely be wanting to take some pics :smile:

Update, End of Week 4. April 25th

YUMMMMM

Getting nuggy in there!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, end of week 5. May 2nd 2010

This one is my favorite :heart:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update, End of week 6 (day 43 of 12/12)

Alright fellas, HUGE update this week and I've been VERY busy :grin:

First off, aerocloners are fucking awesome. 95% success my first try.

As for the girls, I finally went through and took some pics of all their glorious splender for each individual strain :smile:

Magash's Maneater;

Snowcap;

Flo (by far the most trich coverage in the room...);

Sweet Tooth (by far the heaviest yielder)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update, Harvest time!!!

Alright friends, slowly but surely it's not time to start chopping. I'm going to be staggering my harvest so that I don't have to spend like 5 full days trimming. Maneater was the first to come down :grin:

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g10-20/459304502-P5220673.jpg][/url

FLO;

Snowcap;

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #361841 - 02/10/10 06:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn:

InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #361847 - 02/10/10 06:21 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Best of luck, any pictures of the setup?

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: NightGrower]
    #361896 - 02/10/10 07:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yes sir! same setup as for my last grow.

2x 600W lights with Lumatek digital ballasts and Xtrasun air-cooled 6" hoods. Custom made (read; ghetto-rigged) reflector heat shields.

--------------------

Offlinedsotm
Male

#361959 - 02/10/10 08:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This is gonna be a sweet grow!!

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: dsotm]
    #361967 - 02/10/10 08:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

fuck yah, I'm interested in the flo as well.  All of mine ended up male :frown:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinethe man

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: coda]
    #362023 - 02/10/10 10:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

ya im interested to see those flo grow...  dj short one of the only good canadian breeders.that i know of at least love to have all his gear dam....

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: the man]
    #362035 - 02/10/10 10:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

good luck!  We'll be watching.....

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #362207 - 02/11/10 10:12 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Just as a cock tease, check out the root shot I just updated for my bubblegum plant. it's probably got twice as many roots as leaves because I've been trimming it back for the last 2 months. that main root is almost the diameter of my middle finger! :eek:

--------------------

Offlinethe man

#362211 - 02/11/10 10:30 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

spray with colloidal silver!! quick!! hook up the femmies!! haha cant wait for the results.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: the man]
    #362213 - 02/11/10 10:39 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

the femmies? :lol: they're all clones you silly head, I wouldn't buy clones of male plants :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #362279 - 02/11/10 12:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
the femmies? :lol: they're all clones you silly head, I wouldn't buy clones of male plants :wink:

not yet anyway.  :grin:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTomCollins

#362334 - 02/11/10 01:40 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Offlinethe man

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: TomCollins]
    #362970 - 02/12/10 02:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

sorry you misinterpreted me. i meant spray colloidal get some femenized pollen to make pure femmenized Flo and hook it up :wink:

peace

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #363210 - 02/12/10 02:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm interested in watching the Flo and Sweet Tooth grow out, those 2 are definitely on my list.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DungenessDank]
    #363211 - 02/12/10 03:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I"m very interested by the response to the flo! I had honestly never heard of it when he told me but then he gave me a description and it sounded incredible so I decided to gamble. seems that most of you know about it and want it though? must have been a good choice I suppose... can't wait to see how this one grows out

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#363213 - 02/12/10 03:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If its DJ Shorts Flo it should be some very special shit my man :thumbup:

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DungenessDank]
    #363216 - 02/12/10 03:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
If its DJ Shorts Flo it should be some very special shit my man :thumbup:

What he said! I'll be tuned in as usual.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #363220 - 02/12/10 03:10 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yep, that's what the guy told me so I guess we'll see. he seemed very legit and passionate so I'm optimistic about my chances :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #363304 - 02/12/10 05:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

nice man, i went looking through some flo pictures the other day at icmag, prompted by the bud that psychonaut posted in the pics forum calling it purple kush.  that flo shit gets really really purple.  like more purple than green.  purple stems and shit.  :lol:    sooo ya, it'll be interesting to watch it mature.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #363319 - 02/12/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

If mine comes out looking like that I'm gonna have such a boner

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #363327 - 02/12/10 06:16 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, that's fucking beautiful.  I was looking for pics that were more like the one on the cover of DJ shorts book. 

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=33192

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #366422 - 02/17/10 05:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Bump for updates!

--------------------

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #366574 - 02/17/10 06:19 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

What strain are those seedlings you've got?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Ojom]
    #366607 - 02/17/10 06:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

they are Big Momma- Master Kush x Orange Krush.

very good strain that I've grown before. I've only grown it and flowered straight from seed though... I'm very curious to see how they look with a good veg cycle before flowering. if they yield as well as they have in the past and the potency steps up a bit i'm planning on keeping a mother

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#367393 - 02/18/10 03:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Damnit man I didnt even know about this thread, where is the update nigga?

--------------------
Blue Dream (HSO) 1200 Watt HPS Grow Tent Journal

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Frizzleman]
    #367403 - 02/18/10 03:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

at the top! I just edit the original post so as to keep all the pictures at the very top so people can view the chronological progression of my plants without having to scroll through the entire thread and wade through all the posts :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #367405 - 02/18/10 03:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Finally a "true" journal from the HarryBallz himself.

Nice to see it, lets hope you keep it updated.

I myself have a problem of "over updating".  I tend to take pictures every 3-4 days instead of every 7 like the plan.  I just can't keep myself out of the garden!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Inverted]
    #367420 - 02/18/10 03:42 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

haha I hear that. I'm in the garden like 10 times a day :lol:

thankfully my camera is a bit of a pain in the ass to upload with so that keeps me to legit amounts of updates :-P  my goal with this one is about once a week with the updates, but it might be a little less if I get swamped with school/work

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#367990 - 02/19/10 12:22 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Harry,
      I grew out some flo and blueberry last summer both from DJ short, fyi they are super sensitive to nutrients

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #368211 - 02/19/10 04:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ahh thank you! that's wonderful info to know... I'll feed them half strength and see how they respond :smile:

I just added some pics of my newest babies for all those interested :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #368280 - 02/19/10 05:35 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

maneater, you lucky bastard!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #368385 - 02/19/10 09:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Ahh thank you! that's wonderful info to know... I'll feed them half strength and see how they respond :smile:

So did you get 3 clones from the same mother or do you have three different mothers?

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #368482 - 02/20/10 08:57 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

times a million/

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#368841 - 02/20/10 04:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:

times a million/

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #368847 - 02/20/10 04:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ojom said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

So did you get 3 clones from the same mother or do you have three different mothers?

I'm not sure I understand the question...

and the rest of you --> hahaha

--------------------

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #368943 - 02/20/10 07:12 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

Ojom said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I'm not sure I understand the question...

and the rest of you --> hahaha

You have 3 pictures of maneater plants. Are those all from the same mother?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #368951 - 02/20/10 07:45 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes I believe so. well they might be from different mothers, but all those mothers were grown from genetically identical stock so I'm assuming they're all going to be phenotypically identical. Maybe Magash will chime in here and answer that for sure

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#369114 - 02/20/10 11:51 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah with his scale, I'm assuming he has multiple clone mothers of the same strain.  He takes cuts every week I think, so you would have to have multiple moms to support that kind of production, or a really big momma!

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Inverted]
    #373609 - 02/25/10 07:33 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

HUGE FUCKING UPDATE!

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #373621 - 02/25/10 07:49 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Lookin' sharp boss!  African engineering is required quite frequently in this hobby of ours.  Gotta do what you gotta do for success.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#373634 - 02/25/10 08:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Lookin good, I want to see what that Flo looks like when its all grown up into a beautiful woman, I feel like a pedo lookin at it right now.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Triptonic]
    #373639 - 02/25/10 08:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks guys!

Furrowed: You are correct, it's hilarious how much of my shit is handmade in 5 minutes. My roommates laugh at me all the time, they see me walking around the house completely lost in thought (most likely with a confused look on my face) picking up all sorts of shit, turning it over... going into the garage, coming out empty handed... but eventually it gets done!

Trip: I am too! Everything I've heard is that Flo is supposed to rock, but it honestly looks the least good out of all my plants right now. I've definitely learned that vegetative growth has nothing to do with how a plant comes out during flowering, but these girls are by far the least aggressive, and not even all that green. :shrug: we'll both just have to wait and see

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#373646 - 02/25/10 08:22 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Looking good man, I hope your Flo turns out like mine.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #373649 - 02/25/10 08:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

where did you get flo?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #373651 - 02/25/10 08:25 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
Looking good man, I hope your Flo turns out like mine.

Do you have any pics? I'd love to see how yours turns out

On another note; I'm hoping I didn't get a different strain that was called "flo" cause mine doesn't appear to be very nutrient sensitive at all. I've been feeding it at 1/2 strength and it seems to be showing signs of N-deficiency. Check out the leaves... don't they look a little yellow to you?

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #373654 - 02/25/10 08:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This is very nice Harry. When my monotub and our harvest is done you should come chill :smile:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Dephect]
    #373658 - 02/25/10 08:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
This is very nice Harry. When my monotub and our harvest is done you should come chill :smile:

Monotubs are sweet.

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Triptonic]
    #373672 - 02/25/10 08:48 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Ya man, your stems are the deep purple like mine were, but my leaves were much larger and broader than yours. It was much more indica heavy, and at half strength they were doing good and at 3/4 they were doing great but at full levels they burned hard. Yours need N man like badly need N. Your tips look really really yellow and the leaves look pale. I got my Flos as clones off my buddies mother plant which he got from my cousin in Oregon who has international growing hookups. He told me his mother was from a clone from the breeder.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #373678 - 02/25/10 08:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
yeah, that's fucking beautiful.  I was looking for pics that were more like the one on the cover of DJ shorts book. 

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=33192

Do you guys know of any other strain that has a purple stem like that in vegging?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #373683 - 02/25/10 08:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well I gave mine a full strength feeding tonight after the transplant. I didn't want to burn them but I could see they were definitely hungry for some Nitrogen so I just took the risk and hit it up. I just checked them and they don't look burned about 2 hours after the feeding so I hope they'll be okay. if they don't burn I expect them to green up by the morning.

I was told my clones came from his favorite pheno out of the 10 seed pack he bought from DJ short. Word on the street is that his seeds for this strain had absurd amounts of variability so I'm not surprised mine look different, I guess I just have to trust this dude that he picked a pheno that I'll like too. I don't know what his standards are but he seemed to be all about flavor and potency so my hopes are high :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#373690 - 02/25/10 08:57 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yes and No, there are a shit load of phenos for this plant, but out of 30 seeds I grew from for an outdoor grow, only 5 had desirable phenos, so I am hoping he picked a good one. Are the lights on, the plants will not absorb nutrients when the lights are off due to ATP in the photosynthesis process, therefore burn will not show with lights off as fast as when going hard. I hope you are right though man.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #373692 - 02/25/10 09:01 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yes, I transplanted immediately after the lights turned on. they've got about another 18 hours under my 600W before the next night cycle. I never feed during a night cycle

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#373695 - 02/25/10 09:05 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well then you should be clear, and thanks for never feeding with lights off, I hate people that do that, you might as well wait 6-12hrs anyways.

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#374535 - 02/27/10 10:46 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

very nice harry, keep it up buddy

--------------------

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #376080 - 03/01/10 12:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

wait a second, that just hit me. Are you honestly trying to tell me that plants "turn off" their roots during the night time hours?

--------------------

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#376087 - 03/01/10 12:12 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

that makes no sense if they did outdoor plants would easily dry and die on a hot breezy night.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: pha3r0]
    #376143 - 03/01/10 01:05 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Some VERY healthy looking stuff you got there buddddddddy. Now all you need is my address to send them. lol

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Frizzleman]
    #376155 - 03/01/10 01:21 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

haha, you wish! I'm pretty excited for this grow though, they're coming along nicely. Soon they'll be large enough to take a couple clones of. once I have the genetics rooted and preserved it's just a matter of vegging them to the right size and flipping the lights!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#376511 - 03/01/10 09:04 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

What I was saying is that in photosynthesis there are two cycles, the light and dark cycle, the light cycle uses light and nutrients to create ATP which is then stored or used, the dark cycle only uses  stored up ATP and does not rely on nutrients or light to function.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #378697 - 03/05/10 12:20 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man Harry, I feel so bad: you've been watching over my grow this whole time while you had a grow log I didn't even know about!

But now I do....that's quite the light set-up you got....and you jerry-rigged the reflector huh? I didn't except the pros to do that too! ts good to know I'm not alone in the art of the MAcGyver.

But I'll be watching now....you can bet on that!

Good luck Harry_Humpsack! (but I'm sure you won't need it) Can't wait to see the professional-quality nugsacks your about to make out of your pretty ladies...

What's the scheduled completion date? Or is it To Infinity and Beyond???

Lets See How its Really Done. :popcorn:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/05/10 12:21 AM)

Offlinetheshiz892
Voyeur
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #378840 - 03/05/10 04:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

update?  :popcorn:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: theshiz892]
    #379687 - 03/07/10 10:10 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alrighty Shiz, you got it!

Sorry for the delay everybody, went out of town to see my grandma on her 90th birthday and I just got home :sun:

Anyhow, on friday right before I went to catch my flight I took some clones. The girlies were getting sorta big so I decided to take some cuts so I can keep these genetics for another couple rounds. the Sweet Tooth in particular is seriously blowing my mind. Huge freakin' fan leaves and insanely vigorous growth. can't wait to see how it flowers!

so here's some pics from friday

The tooth;

Whole garden

Clockwise from top left - Snowcap, snowcap, sweet tooth (#2), maneater (down in the lower left corner)

Clones

And I just got home and HOLY SHIT, my plants are fucking HUGE! I guess the topping really got them excited, or they finally just grew into their new homes, but holy fucking cow, the sweet tooth doubled in size in just 2 days! I had to check my timer to make sure none of my roommates threw them into flowering on me as a joke!

Here's that seedling that was previously so sick in my aeroponic setup. as you can see she's recovered nicely :lol:

flo;

THE TOOTH!
(compare these to the pic from friday! fucking incredible!)

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#379722 - 03/07/10 11:01 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

that sweet tooth is definitely looking like a nice plant. how big are you letting the grow before flower?

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Snurry]
    #379849 - 03/08/10 07:48 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

well... honestly I was going to flower them at about that size, but I still have 4 plants that I need to transplant to their final buckets, and they need at least a week to grow their roots into the bucket before the lighting flip, so I might have to just take some more clones to keep everything at a reasonable size for now. I wasn't honestly expecting the tooth to blow up like that, I've never had a plant grow that fast in veg before

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#379883 - 03/08/10 09:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

wow you are def doing something right man, that plant grew a shit load in only 2 days......if your roommates did put them on flower as a joke I would have killed them if I were you.....lol

Looking beautiful man, keep it up!

--------------------

Offlinetheshiz892
Voyeur
Male

#380030 - 03/08/10 01:07 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I wasn't honestly expecting the tooth to blow up like that, I've never had a plant grow that fast in veg before

yea that tooth is stimulating for sure :whacker:

gives me the energy to re-think my outdoor grow this year :flyhigh: (if there's still time), which i'd really like to use some of magash's sweet 16 on or some pure mikado if i could find the seeds

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: theshiz892]
    #381533 - 03/10/10 08:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Update, March 10th

Well it hasn't been a week, but I just spent 2 hours cutting an intake vent into the wall so I figured I outta take some pictures while I'm in there :tongue:

Check out how freaking fast this sweet tooth grows. I might seriously never grow another strain again if this motherfucker flowers like it veg's. :eek:

My veggie seedlings. I've got Corn, Sugar Snap Peas, Butternut Squash, Zuccini and Broccoli going right now. Gonna buy some live plants from Home Depot soon but I wanted to do some veggies from seed this year so here they are :grin:

Here's a shot of the whole room. Looks like I'll need to start flowering soon huh?

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#381546 - 03/10/10 09:25 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking damn good Harry!

Seems like there's more buckets this time: did you transplant some of those Dixie cup plants? With all those buckets you got, you must be Homey D's favorite customer by now!

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
My veggie seedlings. I've got Corn, Sugar Snap Peas, Butternut Squash, Zucchini and Broccoli going right now. Gonna buy some live plants from Home Depot soon but I wanted to do some veggies from seed this year so here they are :grin:

Never heard of those strains before, sounds interesting....I wonder if the budz smells like the names they have. Can't wait till they are in flower mode!

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Looks cool in the perlite. So is it really near flower time? If so, noted!

Pro Work There Harry! :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #381547 - 03/10/10 09:26 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I do my veg's from seed.

The other plants are looking real cool too.:popcorn:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: TrueHerbCrystal]
    #381549 - 03/10/10 09:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks friend! And fine observation skills as well, indeed there are NO plants in solo cups at all anymore :smile: A couple more weeks of vegging to let the roots grow into the pots and they'll be ready to flower.

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the other strains when they flower. the sweet corn one grows giant white bumpy buds the size of your arm. And instead of smoking it I boil the buds and eat them with butter. man does that get me high!

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
So is it really near flower time? If so, noted!

Pro Work There Harry! :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

It is near flower time, but only because of space limitations. The plants themselves are ready to flower any day now, but I'm basically going to veg them out until I can't even see the floor in that space and then flower them. I think that should give me a good idea of what maximum output is for the entire setup and gives me a sort of "gold standard" I can shoot for and try to better with further grows.

--------------------

Offlinetheshiz892
Voyeur
Male

#381694 - 03/11/10 01:11 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
And instead of smoking it I boil the buds and eat them with butter. man does that get me high!

Lol wut? I've never heard of that method of administration before but am instantly in love with the sound of it and must know how it's done (if you've got the time). mmmmmmmm buttery budz  :homerdrool:

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #381702 - 03/11/10 01:34 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

theshiz892 said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
And instead of smoking it I boil the buds and eat them with butter. man does that get me high!

Lol wut? I've never heard of that method of administration before but am instantly in love with the sound of it and must know how it's done (if you've got the time). mmmmmmmm buttery budz  :homerdrool:

I really hope you're kidding.

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#381716 - 03/11/10 03:27 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

:lol: while we're at it lets smoke the corn and snort the peas :awesomenod:

that sweet-tooth is gonna be dense as fuck
might even compete with the second pic in your sig.  :yesnod2:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Snurry]
    #381717 - 03/11/10 03:49 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Ey dude just found your log, all is looking good thus far, nice work!!  Look forward to seeing that sweet tooth in flower it's a beautiful strain :popcorn:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #381738 - 03/11/10 07:47 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

theshiz892 said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

lulz, it's actual corn. not a strain of weed, but actual sweet corn like you buy at the store :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#381752 - 03/11/10 08:20 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I fucking love cream corn...

lol

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#382092 - 03/11/10 06:09 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I just creamed in your corn.

Damn man you are almost ready to flower!  I think I'm getting some super duper strains soon too!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
    #383031 - 03/13/10 02:32 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

if only it were legal to start a clone collective here.  There's so many awesome strains to be traded it's not funny.

Looking good harry, just remember this, I require a sample of each of your strains upon completion of your grow to check for "quality".  Don't want to be giving your patients crappy medicine, right? :P :wink:

--------------------

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#383424 - 03/14/10 10:29 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

*sneeks in the back door to grab a cutting of that flo*

You really going to flower soon? some of those look like they could take on another 6 inches or so and still be manageable. Do you flower in that same room or have another space for that?

Your veggies are coming along much better then mine, got side tracked and let most of my sprouts dry out and die but we have lots of time to get more going. Plus the wife is going to keep track of them from now on, apparently while I check on my herbs regularly I forget to even look at the veggies :smile:

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: pha3r0]
    #383440 - 03/14/10 10:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

How did i miss this thread!?!

Well, better late than never I guess.

I am deffinetly going to be keeping a close eye on this, I really want to see that Sweet Tooth grow, not to mention Mag's Maneater!

Keep it up Harry, looking great.:super:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Cannaboid]
    #387882 - 03/21/10 06:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alright friends! Sorry it's been so long since my last update, Vegging is kinda boring so I didn't want to update too frequently but they've shown some good growth so I think it's time for some pics! I didn't take any individual shots because the room is pretty crowded and it's a hassle to drag them all out of there, but rest assured the day of the 12/12 flip I plan on taking some solo shots of these ladies for all you boys to drool over before they start reproducing :wink:
I've got both 600W lights running now with GE lucalox photosynthetic HPS bulbs so this room is now at max capacity and flowering should come soon.

Here's a shot of the entire room so you can compare growth to my last update. Notice how I just tied a couple of them down about 15 minutes ago and they're still facing sideways, so don't look at vertical change as much as total mass/volume increase

Here's a top shot of my Sweet Tooth so you can see how I fanned it out to take up more horizontal space without getting too tall. I tried to take some shots of the actual ties but this girl is WAY too leafy for me to be able to get a clear picture :sorry:

And my cloney clone clones. The girls who will compose round #2 of 2010 for me, after this finishes of course :smile:

Notice that some of my bigger plants are a little droopy. Any ideas what exactly is happening there? I'm guessing over feeding but with 1200W of light and only getting nutes at 6ml/gallon I can't imagine that's the case. I've never had pH issues with GH nutrients and tap water so I'd be stunned if that was the problem... oh well, it's not very severe so maybe I'll just wait and see if it fixes itself a little first.

Any opinions on when I should start flowering? I'm thinking about a week from now, let them fill in a tad more and then I think they're going to be more than ready for the switch. any objections/amendments?

--------------------

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#387992 - 03/21/10 08:38 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

roots stay wet?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Ben18]
    #388096 - 03/22/10 01:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I used to water every day until the problem arose, and I've backed it off to every other day, and sometimes as many as 4 days between waterings. I'm noticing the trend that the longer the period between waterings the worse the curl gets, so I'm wondering if they're uptaking water faster than nutrients or vice versa and causing some sort of pH fluctuation

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#388099 - 03/22/10 01:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's weird, I've been having the same problem with my plant too Harry, but yours seems minor compared to mine....

My plant did this morning....

Do you think my plant is suffering from that water-faster-than-nutrient problem too? Is this drooping/curling thing with the leaves common? I've been trying to keep the soil dry like Inverted said, but I think I might have kept it *too* dry....

I'm officially confused.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #388103 - 03/22/10 01:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

ya know I was just reading through your log and trying to figure out what on earth that was about. It's weird because the stem is droopy but not the leaves. Your plant is pretty big though now, so I'm guessing it was just thirsty and maybe a tad low on potassium (for strong stems) so when it got dehydrated the turgor in the stems left before the leaves. When you watered it perked right back up so I think maybe you're just ready for a transplant.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#388106 - 03/22/10 01:40 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, OK so the extreme drooping/fast-perking is a sign of transplant? Would you say thats the best indicator for a transplant? And the potassium is responsible for strong stems....Hmmm...kinda like how calcium builds strong bones! Interesting!

Also, a question about *your* grow (it is your journal after all). On the last photo, I noticed that the clone cuttings, almost every leaf on them had there tips cut off, is that so that don't fly away? (just kidding). What is that actually for?

But man, those plants are getting bigger every day...good work man!

Can't wait to see them *really* get big!

Keep up the good Work Harry. :thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/22/10 01:40 AM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #388442 - 03/22/10 08:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

No, not a sign of transplant, it's just a sign that it was thirsty. :tongue:
the fact that you're watering at the same speed you used to but now it droops whereas it used to not droop is a sign of transplant :wink:

So here's what my plants look like about 2 hours after I feed them

practically no droop at all! So this leads me to believe that they're taking up water faster than nutrients, so they're perfectly happy when the medium is soaked, but after about 10 hours under the lights they've used up a bunch of the water but not all the nutrients so instead of a nice balance they're feeling very overfed. I'm going to back off the amount of food I give them this week and see if that helps any.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#388448 - 03/22/10 08:20 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hmmm...interesting. So it seems there's a downside to using straight perlite: water is uptook faster than nutrients. Intriguing....:strokebeard:

You forgot one question of mine Harry: what's with cutting of the leaf stems on the transplants? Whats that for?

As for my transplant of my girl, I'll have to get a bigger pot tonight, I think. Square, plastic one this time from your favorite department store (how's those buckets working for ya?)

But your girls are looking much better now....can't wait to see them at full veg! :thumbup:

Keep it real Harry, :tongue:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (03/22/10 08:35 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #388463 - 03/22/10 08:42 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not really sure if it's a downside to perlite as much as me just mixing the nutes too strongly.

As for the leaf cutting... From what I hear it's done to lower respiration rates and reduce stress on the cuttings while they root. Less leaf area to maintain = less energy used for things that aren't producing roots.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#388476 - 03/22/10 08:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Oh , my bad Harry...I guess Perlite FTW....

So its the nutrients in too high doses, not the perlite...good to know.

As for the leaf cutting: now I get it. It takes away energy from the leaves to the roots. I always thought that the more leaves there are, the more energy it has to *make* roots (from the higher surface are of the leaves), so I guess I had it backwards...damn you're good at this! Who told you that tip-cutting trick?

Impressed again....

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #388671 - 03/23/10 10:32 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That's just an old trick I learned around the web somewhere. Seems like everyone does it :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #390913 - 03/27/10 08:31 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Well, check out this packed ass room

I think I'm going to make the 12/12 flip tomorrow afternoon. I was dealing with some leaf droop/twisting but I think thanks to Inverted and I brainstorming I've got it pegged to light stress and slight mg deficiency. I raised the lights 8" yesterday and gave them a nice hearty feeding with epsom salts and they're looking MUCH better today after the lights came on. With that problem addressed I think I can safely say that room is so packed that I would be dumb NOT to flower in the next 2-3 days! :boobs:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#390922 - 03/27/10 08:55 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking good man, but you probably already know that.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #390954 - 03/27/10 10:45 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

thanks bro.  I'm a little excited and a little not excited to flower these bitches. I have 5 different strains in there so it's going to look completely absurd when they all start stretching/budding out :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #392620 - 03/30/10 08:11 AM (14 years, 30 days ago)

Look at 'em go!

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#392623 - 03/30/10 08:41 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Damn Harry......

your making me look bad lol

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #392627 - 03/30/10 08:56 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

lol no I'm not I promise. Didn't you see how my aeroponics turned out? :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#392778 - 03/30/10 02:15 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

That's a fucking full pull right thurr.

You couldn't have gone any longer in veg I don't think, that room is going to be chalk FULL of colas in 2 months.  I'm jealous man, really.  How's the Flo doing for you?

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #392804 - 03/30/10 02:28 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

the flo are the two on the far right over there, you can see that they're kinda smaller and lankier looking than the rest. you can see the purple stems clear as day too

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#392810 - 03/30/10 02:30 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

I still cant get past your username......

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#392882 - 03/30/10 03:53 PM (14 years, 29 days ago)

What, Harry_Ba11sach???

--------------------

Offlineenno
starman
Male User Gallery

Loc: space
    #393056 - 03/31/10 12:18 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

wow man looks great ,as always :thumbup:

how many girls you have touching eachother  in that room ?

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: enno]
    #393060 - 03/31/10 12:23 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Mmm....girls touching each other....Mmm...

But Harry, looking great man! So much bushiness to your girls! (mmmm....girl bushes).

So you going to flower now? I heard that plants get an average of 3x its size from end of vegging to the end of flowering....so there are going to get huge, right?

I can't wait.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #393106 - 03/31/10 07:59 AM (14 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

enno said:
wow man looks great ,as always :thumbup:

how many girls you have touching eachother  in that room ?

I have 2 Sweet Tooth, 2 Flo, 2 SnoCap, 2 Maneater and 2 Big Momma. All in various pots. Probably the least consistent grow I've done, but I like it :lol:  Got most in 5-gallons, some in 3-gallons and one Big Momma in a 1 gallon bucket

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:
Mmm....girls touching each other....Mmm...

But Harry, looking great man! So much bushiness to your girls! (mmmm....girl bushes).

So you going to flower now? I heard that plants get an average of 3x its size from end of vegging to the end of flowering....so there are going to get huge, right?

I can't wait.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Yes sir, the first day of flowering was when I updated the thread last, so about on day 3 or 4 now. I'm expecting them to get huge, I'm going for 1 gram per watt this time so I figured doing that would help a bit. About halfway into week 2 I'm going to prune a bunch of the underbrush off so that the plants don't focus energy on developing useless understory buds and instead put all their effort into maximizing the main colas up top :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #396177 - 04/04/10 11:32 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Check out how these girlies have stretched!  I'm definitely glad I flowered when I did because that room that was only mostly packed, is officially loaded. There isn't a single photon hitting the floor of that grow room, I love it!  Tomorrow I plan on pulling the plants out and trimming out some of the understory so that the girls can focus their energy on creating budsites and filling them out in high-light areas.

And check out the even canopy. Not too bad considering I have 5 different strains in there... some LST and topping can go a long way in this hobby!

--------------------

Offlineenno
starman
Male User Gallery

#396215 - 04/05/10 03:13 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

woowwwwwwww man
how big is that room?

CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS JUNGLE FLOWER

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #396245 - 04/05/10 07:39 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

haha thanks man :grin:

the room is 44" x 50" so basically a 4x4.

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #396251 - 04/05/10 07:47 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Wow, just wow. I really think you outdid yourself on this one. That first pic makes me want to try a hempy so bad. I'm totally going to give it a shot by the end of the year. :eek:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

Offlineaysen
Stranger

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #396260 - 04/05/10 07:55 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

a 4x4 huh? damn thats some goals to reach someday for me ..

very nice work

is that flo dj shorts?

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: aysen]
    #396261 - 04/05/10 07:57 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Thanks buddy!

Hempy's are a fantastic way to grow for sure. I have to admit that I'm a little bit sick of them just because of the effort involved with hand watering 10 plants every other day. mixing up 5 gallons of nutrients and then navigating my way through that jungle to feed them is starting to take it's toll so I'm thinking I'm going to try something else next time. That said though, If you're only running 5-6 plants hempy pretty much can't be beat :thumbup:
Quote:

aysen said:
a 4x4 huh? damn thats some goals to reach someday for me ..

very nice work

is that flo dj shorts?

Thank you again :smile:

I acquired the flo as a clone, I was told it was the original DJ shorts version but who honestly knows when you buy clones off craigslist :lol: 
I think we'll know for sure in the next 2-3 weeks

--------------------

OfflineDayzt
Green Gardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #396767 - 04/05/10 09:46 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Nice little lake of greenage you have going there Harry!  Can't wait to see it really take off!! :grin:

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#396773 - 04/05/10 09:50 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

My God, that's a lot of green! Talk about as Sea of Green! How the hell do you water those bad-girlz when there's no room to move around?! A boom crane maybe?

But man, you are right, Low-Stress-Training (LST) and topping do go along way. I'm going to have to do that my next grow *for sure*.

Well done Sir! I wonder what it smells like in there....Heaven?

You've earned that "T.C." for sure now! :wink::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #396816 - 04/05/10 11:55 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Haha, those look AWESOME! :crazy2: Congratulations!

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #398955 - 04/09/10 04:05 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Dude, you totally got 1g/watt in the bag, you're gonna be rockin' so hard with the dual 600's.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DieselB]
    #398990 - 04/09/10 06:35 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

well sad news, I had to chop one of the plants :sad:

I came home to find a search warrant sitting on my counter and my bedroom completely torn apart. My hash and weed that were in jars were just scattered on my desk and everything was pulled out of my drawers. Fucking cunt ass pigs!

All the warrant says is that they took a "marijuana leaf sample" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. All my plants were there and all my clones were fine, but since I'm legally allowed 9 flowering plants and I have 10 in there I decided to chop my smallest girl for safety reasons. I guess the cop couldn't tell they're flowering since they're still only about 2 weeks in because if they had significant nuggage then I might have gotten in some serious shit today. I feel slightly relieved but mostly fucking furious and violated. I want to find which ever neighbor snitched on me and pound their fucking face in. Probably the same cunt that called the cops with a noise complaint when I was playing my mandolin in my backyard at 9pm. what a bunch of fucking crybaby faggots! AAAARRRRGGGHHH

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #398991 - 04/09/10 06:38 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Oh and I want to ask everyone, does this mean I'm safe? If they came and went does that mean that I'm in legal compliance and I'm fine now or did he take that leaf sample and then bail to get a seizure warrant? I want to know if I should be emptying my house tonight....

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #398993 - 04/09/10 06:40 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Holt shit man. That's really something else! I'd be tripping the fuck out if that happened to me. Luckily for you, you're not in the wrong.

So they just took a "leaf sample"??? Fricking weird. Good to hear you're OK though. :grin:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #398995 - 04/09/10 06:42 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Yeah, as far as I can tell nothing at all is missing.... Which I think weirds me out about it the most....

Should I expect them to come back? I'm supposed to go camping tonight but if I need to just empty my house of all this shit then I'm going to stay here and do that but I'd fucking hate to have to kill my babies...

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #398997 - 04/09/10 06:49 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Don't do it. If they wanted them gone they would have killed them right there. Going camping is an excellent idea! Maybe stay an extra night.

Maybe call the police and ask them WTF is up while you're away. It's your place, you have a right to know why the hell cops came into your place. You deserve an explanation. Then you'll be in a better position to make an informed decision.

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#399070 - 04/09/10 08:58 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Yeah I would expect an explantation pronto, not to meantion a copy of the warrant thats dated correctly, that they used to enter your residence legally.

As long as you are in compliance I wouldn't go tearing everything down, good idea to stay at the limit though. They may have came and went, or they may let you get nice and comfy before they hit you with a charge.. They're sneaky like that.

Sorry to hear that, man.. That would have my nerves in a knot.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DieselB]
    #399071 - 04/09/10 09:03 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Wait, what?

Harry's in legal trouble? Too many plants? I could see that, especially after seeing those last photos (damn!).

Uh-oh....

I hope they don't steal your ladies (:eek:).

That would not end well...

Hope Its all Good Harry

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#399131 - 04/09/10 10:55 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Call your DA or something, because it is illegal to exucute a search warrant without you being informed of it, they can't just do it and leave a little note like sorry fucker. They took the sample probably because they counted your plants and found 10 and now they are gonna see if they can say they were in flowering thresholds. Just be careful man

--------------------

InvisibleAmnesiac

Loc: Under the sea
    #399134 - 04/09/10 11:00 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

I think under the patriot act they can search you house without telling you about it or you being present.

Offlineenno
starman
Male User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Amnesiac]
    #399148 - 04/09/10 11:48 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

fuck man,thats crazy shit
i dont think you have a problem there beside being violated,
if there gone like that than i think your fine.

hope everything turn right man
keep us posted

OfflineBCBudMaster
Bud Smoka

#399150 - 04/10/10 12:32 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

holy shit this is just like when cops raid dispenseries its legal you fucks stay the fuck out of peoples personal legal business!

--------------------
C-4:sunny::bongload:

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: BCBudMaster]
    #399180 - 04/10/10 05:19 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Wow man, that is indeed some ridiculous bullshit...

Like they have to fucking trash everything right? assholes...

Also, the leaf sample thing might just be obligatory... I believe in WA a search can be issued just for the purpose of taking a sample, for whatever reason...

AND:
Quote:

DrGreenThumb said:
Maybe call the police and ask them WTF is up while you're away. It's your place, you have a right to know why the hell cops came into your place. You deserve an explanation. Then you'll be in a better position to make an informed decision.

This

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DudeTron]
    #399192 - 04/10/10 06:56 AM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

DudeTron said:
Quote:

DrGreenThumb said:

This

--------------------

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #399213 - 04/10/10 08:29 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Sounds like you're going to be fine if they left the plants. Their drug kits test THC almost instantly so the leaf sample excuse was probably just BS to keep you guessing. I'm sure they were just hoping to get lucky and find you way over the limit or something.

Sorry you had to go through everyone's worst nightmare dude, but at least you didn't have to be there for it and it sounds like you're going to be ok.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

Edited by Crusty Ass Bastard (04/10/10 08:30 AM)

Offlineaysen
Stranger

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #399221 - 04/10/10 08:54 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

stand your ground man .. they would have grab them if they thought u was in the wrong.. make sure all your paperwork is legit and go camping if it is.. id hang the paperwork on my grow and leave to get my mind off it

sorry to hear that man :frown: i hope your nerves calm down so u can think

peace

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: aysen]
    #399234 - 04/10/10 09:15 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Your good. Make sure you staple a copy Amendment 20 and your doctors reference and registry info at the door to your grow if you haven't all ready. I would call and ask them whats up, you have a right to know why they knocked your fucking door down and I suggest you exercise it.

Im glad your safe man.

Fuck the :cop:.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Dephect]
    #399332 - 04/10/10 12:01 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Here's a little update for everyone who didn't see this yet;
http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/398992#398992

Also, for the record, I have my papers and the papers of the people I'm caregiver for posted inside my grow room. The cop said that was the big thing in this case, they would have had to assume they weren't legal except that the papers were posted clearly inside the grow space so they could simply count my papers and count the plants and see that I was in compliance.

Also, I spoke with the lead investigator on the phone last night and he basically told me I was in the clear. I of course have an extremely hard time trusting the police in a case like this but I don't really have a choice. I'm definitely not chopping down those 9 plants because it sounds like all is well in Harry-land.

Wish me luck everyone, I'm going to take some more pics and give you all an update tonight on the status of the crop. I think this grow is going to just resume as planned, minus the smallest plant that was in there to begin with.

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#399333 - 04/10/10 12:05 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Awesome! I've been a little worried about you since I heard the news. I'm glad it seems to have worked out without any problems.
:highfive:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399334 - 04/10/10 12:07 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Thanks man! I'm somewhat relieved but still also somewhat freaked the fuck out still :lol:

Sorry for making that post and then disappearing, I decided to go camping as planned so that's why I was gone :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#399336 - 04/10/10 12:10 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Glad to hear things are alright.

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399349 - 04/10/10 01:11 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

The best thing about all this is that they think twice before busting into your place again.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#399413 - 04/10/10 06:20 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Whew! So every-things cool now?

It sounds like it. Glad to see you are not in any legal trouble. Good call on posting the papers in the grow-room: that was a smart move. And they say stoners are irresponsible....you proved them wrong!

Can't wait to see this grow log continue as usual....its really a buzz-killer to hear about that raid story, and its hard to get back into it, fearing the worst for your girls....

But I have hope for you Harry. I think it will go just find from now on. I mean, you're in the legal limit now right?

Best of Luck Harry. :cool2::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399422 - 04/10/10 07:04 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

I'd say wait a few months, if everything is quiet. Then go ALL THE FUCK OUT!!! Do a massive grow and show everyone what you're capable of!!!

That would kick-ass. :headbang3:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399425 - 04/10/10 07:09 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

THC- agreed, hard to get rolling on this one, but after all the money and time I've already invested in this grow it seems almost pointless to NOT finish it out. If I was in trouble my plants would be gone right now, so I'm just going to continue as planned and hope they leave me alone for another 6 weeks at least until this round is finished. :shrug:

Quote:

DrGreenThumb said:
I'd say wait a few months, if everything is quiet. Then go ALL THE FUCK OUT!!! Do a massive grow and show everyone what you're capable of!!!

That would kick-ass. :headbang3:

I would love to do that, but of course only if I can round up enough caregiver cards to keep it legal. I'm never going to break the law for cultivation again, it's just not worth it when the cops around here are so obviously lenient towards grows in compliance

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399426 - 04/10/10 07:14 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah I know. I'm just fuckin' with ya. I wish I could grow "safe" too. I'm working on it. Now I have a line on it thanks to FarmerJoe. :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399428 - 04/10/10 07:16 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

but hey it's definitely possible. If I could round up 10 caregiver cards I'd love to do 30 plants under like 3,000W in the future. Could be quite fantastic :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399432 - 04/10/10 07:22 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Do you have a patient limit? There is in ME. :nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399434 - 04/10/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

they tried to implement one a little while ago to prevent illegitimate cash croppers, but instead they ruled that you can have unlimited number of patients as long as you have an actual relationship with them. You can have 100 patients if you want, but you have to do more than just grow weed for them

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#399435 - 04/10/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

That would be the ULTIMATE!

I wanna see that grow journal....

But you're right: gotta finish this one. It would be ashame to end it now because of what happened. You've come too far.

But if you ever do that 3,000watt 30 plant grow, you let me know. I gotta see that.

Epic Growings.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399438 - 04/10/10 07:31 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Wow that's fn sweet. I couldn't deal with a shitload of people for only 3 plants a pop. I hate people.:cool:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399439 - 04/10/10 07:33 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

but I'm good friends with all my patients anyway, so it's easy for me to establish that relationship. If I ever got questioned about it I could tell the prosecutor their birthdays, residency, ailment, where we went last thursday etc. :shrug:

Might be a bit harder if I was trying to run a 30,000W warehouse or something, but in my situation its a piece of cake

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399440 - 04/10/10 07:39 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah it would definitely be nice to not have to worry about it. That's why I don't plan on going over 1000W.

I'm like most people here. I'm not trying to get just rich. Just get by.

--------------------

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #399481 - 04/10/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

I'm sorry to hear about this.

Colorado's medical marijuana laws are not as relaxed as I would have thought.

Do you know specifically what brought them to your grow? I can't help but wonder if Harry's Day in Denver might be related.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399490 - 04/10/10 09:12 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

I think the laws are still pretty lax here tbh.... as soon as they knew that I was a legal medical patient they couldn't care less about my plants (at least that's what I heard on the phone). They basically just investigated because they got a tip about a grow and wanted to make sure it wasn't like 8KW and a couple hundred plants or something.

Just out of curiosity, what makes you think the day in Denver could have been an issue? there were thousands and thousands of people there.... I'm having a hard time imagining them tracking me down just for fun....

I'm kinda wondering if it could have been a tip off from the Fed-Ex dude. he just delivered two 400W ballasts and a 600W ballast along with bulbs and reflectors and fans that I was installing in a friends basement. I'm wondering if that could be enough evidence to acquire a search warrant... he just called the cops like "uhh... I just delivered a ton of growing equipment to this dudes house..."

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #399496 - 04/10/10 09:31 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

how was your growing equipment shipped?

Would the fex-ex dude know what was in the boxes? I've ordered gear to where I grow and I've always got it shipped in discretely packed it's nice to shop at storefronts but it's sometimes hard to get the same prices as you would online.

Setting up a PO box isn't a bad idea.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: captain.koons]
    #399497 - 04/10/10 09:35 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

that's the problem, it was direct shipped from the sunlight supply packing plant so it was just the standard product boxes all shrink-wrapped to a pallet. I was pretty disappointed to see that shitty packaging when it arrived but at that point it was already too late :shrug:

I guess a PO box would be good, but then I have to go pick up some serious boxes for an order like that....

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399499 - 04/10/10 09:48 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Everywhere I ordered from on the internet: Ask them to ship in in a brown paper box or wrap it in brown paper. That's how I got ALL my new stuff.

My reflector was drop shipped DIRECT from Sunlight Supply and was very well wrapped in brown paper. Good shit!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399501 - 04/10/10 10:02 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future, but I just assumed that was standard operation for ALL deliveries like that so I didn't even request it. When it arrived like that I was like :nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399503 - 04/10/10 10:05 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Yeah, my friend told me that they shipped shit unwrapped, so I made sure to specify. Worked mint.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #399513 - 04/10/10 10:32 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
that's the problem, it was direct shipped from the sunlight supply packing plant so it was just the standard product boxes all shrink-wrapped to a pallet. I was pretty disappointed to see that shitty packaging when it arrived but at that point it was already too late :shrug:

I guess a PO box would be good, but then I have to go pick up some serious boxes for an order like that....

damn, you got owned. Wouldn't surprise me if that was what happened, your fed-ex dude narcing on you that is. When I order I get all my stuff wrapped in brown paper then boxed up and put on a pallet (depending on order size) I ordered for all my friends as I live in the better neighborhood.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineAlan Rockefeller

#399549 - 04/11/10 12:47 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

I'm kinda wondering if it could have been a tip off from the Fed-Ex dude. he just delivered two 400W ballasts and a 600W ballast along with bulbs and reflectors and fans that I was installing in a friends basement. I'm wondering if that could be enough evidence to acquire a search warrant... he just called the cops like "uhh... I just delivered a ton of growing equipment to this dudes house..."

No that isn't enough on its own.  Warrants require probable cause, that is only reasonable suspicion.  If they got a call like that they would go into your trash and raid you if they could find leaves, seeds, or stems. 

It would be interesting to see what the warrant is based on.  You have the right to know.  Its probably something you could get for a nominal fee from the clerks at the courthouse.

I can't believe they shipped it like that.  Extremely irresponsible.  You should write them an email about it.  That type of thing is as likely to get their customers robbed as raided.

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
Call your DA or something, because it is illegal to exucute a search warrant without you being informed of it, they can't just do it and leave a little note like sorry fucker.

Are you sure about that?  What law says they need to inform you?  That would be great if that was the case but I haven't heard of a law/procedure like that.

Edited by Alan Rockefeller (04/11/10 12:50 AM)

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Alan Rockefeller] * 1
    #399551 - 04/11/10 12:53 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

I had a bunch of stuff shipped to my house and the Fed-ex guy figured it all out and when I signed for it he was like I'm either gonna call the cops on you, or you could match me on a blunt. He is super cool btw.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #399563 - 04/11/10 01:33 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Did he ship you your 1kw cfl array?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: captain.koons]
    #399567 - 04/11/10 02:08 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

shame to hear about the raid harry, Glad that all is good now though.

Where those pics at ? i'm really pumped to see this next update :smile:

:jah:

--------------------

Offlineenno
starman
Male User Gallery

#399593 - 04/11/10 07:10 AM (14 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
Glad to hear things are alright.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399605 - 04/11/10 09:15 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

damn, you got owned. Wouldn't surprise me if that was what happened, your fed-ex dude narcing on you that is. When I order I get all my stuff wrapped in brown paper then boxed up and put on a pallet (depending on order size) I ordered for all my friends as I live in the better neighborhood.

I agree, it's fucking bullshit. I didn't even think about needing to request that because it just seemed like common sense that a hydro supply store would understand the need for stealth shipping :facepalm:

Charging my camera battery now, pictures in a bit

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #399654 - 04/11/10 10:25 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

No that isn't enough on its own.  Warrants require probable cause, that is only reasonable suspicion.  If they got a call like that they would go into your trash and raid you if they could find leaves, seeds, or stems. 

It would be interesting to see what the warrant is based on.  You have the right to know.  Its probably something you could get for a nominal fee from the clerks at the courthouse.

I can't believe they shipped it like that.  Extremely irresponsible.  You should write them an email about it.  That type of thing is as likely to get their customers robbed as raided.

Are you sure? The Fed-Ex man showing proof of grow equipment being shipped isn't probably cause? Oh well, maybe they just used his tip to start an investigation and found perlite or a stem or something in my trash. I'm just a little hung up on this idea because it's the only logical explanation at this point. None of the people I know would have ANYTHING to gain by calling the cops on me, they all smoke weed and they are all very chill, I don't let people into my house who I don't trust so this Fed-Ex thing seems the only reasonable explanation at this point....

And I agree, VERY irresponsible. I don't know if I'm ever going to purchase from Sunlight Supply again :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #399908 - 04/11/10 10:01 PM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Alright, well in light of recent events I decided to take a bunch of pics and make this a pretty significant update :fonz:

So I took this picture because LST stems give me a hard on. I basically scrog my plants but without the screen :grin: Also, can you believe how freakin' fat the stems have gotten on these babies? the plant in this picture is the sweet tooth.

Here are the two maneater plants, crazy ass busy and looking fantastic so far

If there's anything there that catches your eye and you want me to tell you which strain it is then let me know and I can figure it out :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#399930 - 04/11/10 11:57 PM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Oh thank God for photos! Its good to see they are all alright. Whew! Look at those plants! :eek: They are Huge and Abundant! I can't believe that's the legal limit! Amazing.

I had a question about the second one down in my quotation: What is that white powdered stuff on the leaves?

Overall, they looks SOOO good. So green and healthy. Those buckets really get the job done! :thumbup:

Good to see them again.
:smile2::thumbup:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #399957 - 04/12/10 02:55 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

looking nice.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #400009 - 04/12/10 07:21 AM (14 years, 17 days ago)

that powdered white stuff is some diatomaceous earth I scattered about right before flowering for pest prevention. there's very little of it throughout the grow room but it keeps everything under control :smile:

--------------------

Offlineenno
starman
Male User Gallery

#400048 - 04/12/10 10:49 AM (14 years, 16 days ago)

looking healthy man

its going to be beautiful

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#400055 - 04/12/10 11:12 AM (14 years, 16 days ago)

sup man.

Glad to c u growin strong.
  Got some chem dog's , grandaddy's, and some headbands flowering in my neck of the woods.

Take care,

MOB

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#400068 - 04/12/10 11:58 AM (14 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

That!-is what I want to learn to do! :awetrippie:

Nice training!!

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #401758 - 04/15/10 09:26 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

MMmmmm, gettin' frosty! :crazy2:

I'll update on sunday at the end of week 3 but I'm definitely starting to see some significant trich formation so I thought I'd come here and mention it because it got me all horny

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402166 - 04/15/10 03:56 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Mmm...frosty goodness! Gimme Gimme! :crazy2:

I had a technical question Harry: are trichomes actually crystals or are they something else at the microscopic scale? Cause I know with my naked eye, it looks like crystals, but things usually are different than they appear.

And its funny you use the short-version "trich"...in mushroom cultivation, that's the short-name for a common type of bacterial infection, "trich is taking over".....weird how things connect like that.

I see you changed your avatar, after so many years....must have been the Awesome Gif thread huh?

Well, looking forward to your photos! Is it almost harvest time Harry?

Harvest-Time Harry...has a nice ring to it.

I think I'll coin it.
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #402169 - 04/15/10 04:01 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Trichomes are resin glands. They are not crystals. They contain higher concentrations of cannabinoids to kill insects, and absorb UV radiation(I think), there's a bunch of purposes for them but those seem to be the major reasons.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #402171 - 04/15/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Very far from harvest time my friend :smile: not even to the end of week three, still got about another 5.5 weeks left before the chop. take a good look at how small the flowers are right now, by the time I harvest they'll be the size of my arm :wink:

And Koons pretty much got it right about the trichomes.

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402176 - 04/15/10 04:17 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Wow, cool Harry! Thanks for the science break-down....so they are more like glands than crystals....I guess my name is a totally sham....wow. Oh well. But those trichomes do reflect light (especially camera flashes) like a crystal does, so I guess its sorta accurate.

Almost looks like a fungus, the shape and how it shoots up out of the leaf. But yeah, Captain.K said it accurately to those photos: its a resin gland. I always thought they were organic crystals....oh well. I know better now.

So when trichomes get cloudy, what is happening at the molecular scale, inside the resin-gland/cuticle?

Thanks for the answers guys....

Stoner Nerds rule! :leaf::nerd::leaf:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Edited by TrueHerbCrystal (04/15/10 05:06 PM)

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Trusted Cultivator
    #402204 - 04/15/10 07:15 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

:lol: @ sham....wow - probably not quite the response you were lookin' for, but oh well! :tongue2:

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: geokills]
    #402232 - 04/15/10 08:45 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Haven't you seen this? :grin:

...and sorry I had to post this one too.

Woops, one more. Shut up, it's the best one mother fucker. :shrug:

/derailment

--------------------

Edited by 13eetleJuice (04/15/10 08:51 PM)

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #402253 - 04/15/10 09:12 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

:lol: I guess if your grow log is going to get jacked, might as well have it derailed by the man himself!

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#402255 - 04/15/10 09:19 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

That's funny, because I was going to post that same video, the Dj Steve Porter remix of "Sham-WoW" after Geokills posted his :lol:, which was awesome. Can Administrators do that?!

But I felt like it was off-topic...I mean, Harry argued with Trip in my journal, but he cleaned it up after-words. Wouldn't be fair to put sillyness in here too......

Its pretty funny how Geo did that to you huh Harry? I guess Mod's don't have that much power after all. Those silly Admins....

It could be worst thou. :shrug:
(flame wars!)
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #402261 - 04/15/10 09:24 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

haha, I don't mind a little silliness in here to be honest :lol:

All the pictures and everything are on the first page, so some casual conversation in here occasionally doesn't bother me :grin:

Even an argument in here is fine with me as long as it's centered around cultivation and both parties are bringing up intelligent well thought out points :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#402712 - 04/16/10 12:32 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Harry, you are the shit....lol thats really all there is to it..

Your grow is seriously kick ass mate. You need your own magazine

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#402900 - 04/16/10 04:08 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Frizzleman said:
Harry, you are the shit....lol thats really all there is to it..

Your grow is seriously kick ass mate. You need your own magazine

What? You don't have a subscription?

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #402902 - 04/16/10 04:17 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

:rofl: that's AWESOME! :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#402906 - 04/16/10 04:24 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

I thought so. It's a beautiful bud.

I rotated it 90 degrees clockwise and changed all of the yellow hues to purple :crazy2::evil:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #402915 - 04/16/10 04:59 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

oh shit I feel so ashamed, I didn't even realize that was my bud! :facepalm:

Fucking awesome dude!

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #403726 - 04/19/10 08:09 AM (14 years, 10 days ago)

Update, end of week 3 flowering. 4/19/10

Alright, I thought about taking these pictures tomorrow in celebration of 4/20 but I decided to do the update on the first day of week 4 just like every other flowering update for the posterity of the grow log. I'll probably take some bonus pictures tomorrow just for the holiday, but this is the official update :wink:

All these next pictures are Snowcap. I was experimenting with my camera to see if I could get good pictures under the HPS, and then when I realized I couldn't I decided to try and take some pictures next to my mothers cab to see if the CFL's would give me better lighting. Unfortunately these plants are actually taller than my entire mothers cabinet so the lighting still looks a bit weird :lol:

I don't know how many pictures I'm going to be taking like that. It was a bit of a pain hauling that huge ass plant out of my grow room just for some pictures, but I suspect as the buds start to develop more I'll definitely be wanting to take some pics :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #403761 - 04/19/10 10:15 AM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Looking bushy.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#403822 - 04/19/10 02:21 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Sweet tooth is by far one of my favorites to smoke. A buddy a few years back grew out about 10 strains and it was the best tasting by far.

It was an outdoor grow and I let him dry it at my house for 2lbs.

I would never smoke the tooth with anyone but one day friends complained and told me to break out the good shit.

They all would not believe it was the weed that tasted so good. They where convinced I put something in it.

I also had Snowcap about a year back and it was really really good pot. Tasted good and 1 hit complimented any other weed taking it to another level.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #403832 - 04/19/10 03:49 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Awesome man, that's very good to hear! I can't wait for these bitches to get around week 7 or so... they gonna be stanky!

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #403835 - 04/19/10 03:58 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Sweet Tooth is serious shit. I love me some Sweet Tooth, the earlier versions are best IMO.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #403943 - 04/19/10 10:04 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Word! Those plants are looking lovely! Are you going to be in Boulder or Denver tomorrow Harry :smile: WE SHOULD SMOKE DOWN!

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#403945 - 04/19/10 10:10 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Aw man, you're gunna smoke with da Harry man? I so jealous....:sad:

But Damn Harry, those budz are looking sugary! Mmmmm....

I love this side-sunlight photo...its so beautiful and warm.

I wish I had some like that.....oh well. Enjoy your 4-20 buddy! All of you, have a Happy 4-20! :vaped:

Can't Wait for the Conclusion. :yesnod:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #403948 - 04/19/10 10:23 PM (14 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Dephect said:
Word! Those plants are looking lovely! Are you going to be in Boulder or Denver tomorrow Harry :smile: WE SHOULD SMOKE DOWN!

Hell yeah buddy, I'll be on the field at CU!  Send me a PM and we'll exchange phone #'s in case you're in the area :grin:

Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:

I wish I had some like that.....oh well. Enjoy your 4-20 buddy! All of you, have a Happy 4-20! :vaped:

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Yours will look sugary soon enough :wink: Happy 4/20 to you too buddy!  Feel free to nominate any pictures you feel worthy :smile:

--------------------

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Maneater and Snowcap [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #404644 - 04/21/10 02:32 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
I don't know how many pictures I'm going to be taking like that. It was a bit of a pain hauling that huge ass plant out of my grow room just for some pictures

I'm not sure if it would work 100% or not but you might try wiring up a single 50watt, 6500k, CFL at the end of an extension cord with a home-made reflector, then hold that light fixture with your free hand or hastily mount it over the bud that you want to snap a picture of. Then you don't have to take the plant out of the cab to get a nice full spectrum glamour shot of the buds; maybe? :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #404727 - 04/21/10 04:26 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Read through the grow so far, looks amazing^2.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

#405399 - 04/22/10 06:19 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Quote:

TrueHerbCrystal said:

~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Yours will look sugary soon enough :wink: Happy 4/20 to you too buddy!  Feel free to nominate any pictures you feel worthy :smile:

Yes, I'm definitely going to nominate this one: its rare to see some natural sunlight on a budding plant on photos of indoor plants. Where's the voting/submission booth?

Is it over here?
  :cactuarrun:
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #405455 - 04/22/10 07:04 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Loookin good HB!  Those buds are sure to be fatties!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#405581 - 04/22/10 09:02 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Look in the marijuana pictures board trueherbcrystal :wink:

Looking very nice harry, Have you grown these genetics before? I'm interested in what you know about the potency of these strains/how much they yield, they are all looking absolutely amazing, i can definitely see a few winners of potms coming out of this grow, cant wait to see these ladies in flower :laugh:

Peace

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #405623 - 04/22/10 09:31 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Thanks Gimp!  The only strain I've grown out of the 5 in there right now is Big Momma, and it's only one of the plants in there. The other four strains (sweet tooth, Maneater, flo and snowcap) are completely new to me. I'm going to turn over a new leaf after this grow by doing the same strain more than once in an attempt to dial it in and really perfect the technique and requirements for maximum yield and potency. I've got a nice bushy mom for the sweet tooth plant and I'm going to clone it off for a full run (unless I can get my hands on some more Magash genetics... that's the one I'd really like to monocrop the most I think.).

I'm also interested in the potency and yield of these babies. They've got quite a high bar to surpass with the Pineapple Express from last round, but the snowcap and Sweet tooth are looking like they'll get there at least in the taste department (smell amazing already). The buds and trichomes are really just starting to develop so it's hard to say for potency and yield at this point but they're all looking really good.

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#405659 - 04/22/10 10:18 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Thats Fantastic man ! :bongload:

When are you thinking of doing the next run? You should definitely try Magash's genetics, It'd be great to see 3 expecienced growers growing his genetics in different setups and comparing them, Would you do a screen like inverted has done if you were going to grow magash's genetics? or do you have another training method in mind?

These current ladiessure are looking frosty though .nom.nom.nom.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #405670 - 04/22/10 10:29 PM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Well I am running 2 plants right now of Maneater (by magash). Unfortunately I didn't get them going in time to get clones from them so this is my last run unless I can talk him into hooking me up a second time :tongue:

I think I would just train them into a dense canopy and flower, or possibly try a scrog, but honestly I'm pretty content with how my current techniques turn out as far as canopy management. :smile:

--------------------

Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #405776 - 04/23/10 07:29 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:honestly I'm pretty content with how my current techniques turn out as far as canopy management. :smile:

Your canopy is as even as most scrogs anyways. :thumbup:

--------------------
|

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #405784 - 04/23/10 08:15 AM (14 years, 6 days ago)

Except for that one super stretchy motherfucker in back there. I can't believe how much more that one plant stretched than all the rest :lol:

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#405820 - 04/23/10 09:02 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

206:

Your canopy is as even as most scrogs anyways. :thumbup:

You got that right, its thick in there.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #405824 - 04/23/10 09:09 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I'm kind of undecided on this grow right now. On one hand I'm super excited to have all that delicious weed, but on the other hand I'm really freakin' dreading trimming it all up :lol:
My last grow took me like 18 hours of trimming to get it all chopped, this grow is going to freakin' kill me! I'm going to have like 3 times more than my last harvest

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#405832 - 04/23/10 09:19 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

3 times the harvest, you poor thing. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#405858 - 04/23/10 10:35 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

Yeah harry im really really feeling bad for you for having a lot of smoke.......

You will get NO sympathy from me buddy :wink:

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#405993 - 04/23/10 07:09 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

You should buy a trimming machine man !

That's what I meant bout your training and canopy management, it would be great to have yours different to inverteds for comparative purposes :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #405997 - 04/23/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 5 days ago)

I think Harry manicures his buds very well, trimming machines don't.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #406449 - 04/25/10 10:40 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

Update, End of Week 4. April 25th

YUMMMMM

Getting nuggy in there!

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#406451 - 04/25/10 10:43 AM (14 years, 3 days ago)

True although there's no way I'd do a large grow without one after doing my 7 plants trimming

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #406838 - 04/26/10 10:37 AM (14 years, 2 days ago)

That's why you get some trustworthy friends, or your fiance to trim your buds.

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

#407126 - 04/26/10 04:55 PM (14 years, 2 days ago)

Wow, Harry you're my mentor, lol. Ohhhhmmmm....

<-- Will Trim, 4 Bud! :beetlejuice:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #410918 - 05/03/10 09:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Update time again!

--------------------

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

#410923 - 05/03/10 09:48 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

They are growin up so fast :thumbup:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #410926 - 05/03/10 09:53 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I know right? Starting to get little orange pistils and swell up towards harvest  :love:  It makes a daddy proud

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

#410947 - 05/03/10 10:32 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Harry.....

That is far to tasty looking.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #410952 - 05/03/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks man, I'm getting really excited :lol:

The smell on these is amazing too! My first time using Bud Candy by AN and I have to admit I think it's making a difference. I've never grown any of these strains before, but this is by far the stinkiest crop I've ever had so I can't help but think the Bud Candy had to have helped.

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#411028 - 05/03/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Damn Harry, you really never disappoint. I HOPE that I can do as well as you do one of these times.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #412724 - 05/05/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm sure you can, Friz my man :grin:

Just wanted to drop a quick update so you guys could see my 10 Heavy Duty Fruity seedlings.

--------------------

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#412727 - 05/05/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Looks like your doing dirt this time around huh?

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #412728 - 05/05/10 09:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That looks like coco and verm not dirt.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #412729 - 05/05/10 09:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Coco actually. Half croutons, half canna coco. Getting them started in basically hempy cups with coco instead of perlite, and then once they're big enough for a transplant they're going in one of these

http://www.hydroponics.net/items/details/multiflow.asp

Just a little sick of the handwatering so it'll be hella nice to get everything automated

--------------------

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#412734 - 05/05/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome setup.

I plan on doing the exact same thing after I get paid from my new job.

I think it would be 1000 times easier to maintain the correct pH and feeding schedule using hydro.

I would much rather just set up one big barrel of water then how I'm doing it now...

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

#412738 - 05/05/10 09:28 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'll probably make one though, 500 bucks is alot of money. I'm sure one could be constructed for around 100-150 bucks including the hydroton and everything.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #412786 - 05/05/10 10:03 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

mine will be homemade also, I just linked that so you could see what I was getting... didn't really know how to describe that :lol:

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #413028 - 05/06/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Someone was selling one for cheap either here or on the shroomery it was a 9 pot system. legallyhomeless I think.

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#413066 - 05/06/10 12:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That is really nice..

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#413079 - 05/06/10 01:46 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Update time again!

Great work!  This looks to be the most you've flowered?  Ugh I've been so not motivated lately because of gloomy weather.  The only time I ever want to do transplants etc is when it's nice out... I suck.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #415641 - 05/10/10 11:08 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Alright fellas, HUGE update this week and I've been VERY busy :grin:

First off, aerocloners are fucking awesome. 95% success my first try.

As for the girls, I finally went through and took some pics of all their glorious splender for each individual strain :smile:

Magash's Maneater;

Maneater
Maneater

Snowcap;

Flo (by far the most trich coverage in the room...);

Sweet Tooth (by far the heaviest yielder)

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #415645 - 05/10/10 11:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Oh and I thought I should give you all a little sneak peak of how the next grow of 2010 is going to look in the ballsach household :wink:

[url=https://files.growery.org/files/g10-19/355406952-P5100655.jpg]

2KW, 7'x8' space. leaving me 4x8 to grow in, and 3x8 to walk in, mix nutes etc.

--------------------

OfflineDephect

Folding@home Statistics
    #415687 - 05/11/10 12:41 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Looking really good man :smile:

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #415742 - 05/11/10 06:29 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I can see blue/purple hues :awesome:

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: juke adro]
    #415743 - 05/11/10 06:30 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yes sir, that's magash's incredible breeding work right there. He says from here on out it's just going to continue to get more and more purple as they go :awesome:

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#415745 - 05/11/10 06:33 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Love it.... but also love sweet tooth :smile: is that djs one though?

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: juke adro]
    #415746 - 05/11/10 06:34 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

No it's the barneys farm version. I would much rather get my hands on some DJ short Sweettooth #3 or 1.1

I've got sweetest cindy 99 in seed form though, which is supposed to be insane. I think it's ST #3 x cindy99

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#415749 - 05/11/10 06:46 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That sounds like a great cross.. Gonna check it out now.

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #415762 - 05/11/10 07:34 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That man eater looks killer! ***looks for drool smiley without success*** Can I get a full plant shot?! :laugh:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: brifunforme]
    #415785 - 05/11/10 10:10 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yes sir you can! I'll try to snag a couple later today. I've got two maneater plants, one in a 2 gallon bucket and the other in a 5 gallon. You'll be surprised that they're pretty much the exact same size and yield at this point, but they both look just completely :drooling:

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

#415789 - 05/11/10 10:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I can't be too rude in here but I start by undressing her leaves then tying her up kinky style to allow all her wet moist juices to dry up, I'd then cut her up into tiny little bits and shove her into my long hard pipe and light my fire all night long.

--------------------

Invisiblebrifunforme
Card Holder. Not really
    #415836 - 05/11/10 01:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Harry_Ba11sach said:
Yes sir you can! I'll try to snag a couple later today. I've got two maneater plants, one in a 2 gallon bucket and the other in a 5 gallon. You'll be surprised that they're pretty much the exact same size and yield at this point, but they both look just completely :drooling:

That doesnt surprise me at all. I imagine magash's strains are pretty damned stable. He looks like he takes a LOT of pride into the work he does. Any breeder that takes that much pride in his work is bound to have excellent genetics! :laugh: Wish I had some. All these other beans would just sit here. Cept the warlock, I gotta grow that out!  :laugh:

:drooling:  Thanks for the smiley!

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: brifunforme]
    #415840 - 05/11/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

haha no problem, I had a hard time finding that one for awhile too.

I guess I was just expecting the one with more root space to get significantly bigger, but I guess I didn't veg them long enough for that to really make an impact.

I fed them all a little heavier than I wanted to last night and got some nutrient burn on the maneater and the snowcap but I gave them a good flushing with plain water so hopefully they'll bounce back. First time getting burn so I'm down with it, now I know how much they can handle :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#415843 - 05/11/10 01:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Whats the current ppm reading, Harry?

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #416062 - 05/11/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:crazy2:

That Sweet Tooth and the Maneater especially looks fuckin amazing.  I like the new room too.  Very clean and well put together.

--------------------

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #416403 - 05/12/10 11:49 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Maneater looks amazing.

If I ever grew those genetics would be crazy to have.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #416407 - 05/12/10 12:03 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DieselB said:
Whats the current ppm reading, Harry?

Don't use a TDS meter but here's what I feed of everything

8ml/gal FN bloom
8ml/gal Florablend
1/2tsp/gal Kool bloom powder
8ml/gal Floralicious
2-4ml/gal PurpleMaxx (I've been slowly upping this one to see how far I could push it before I burned them.... I guess I got my answer :tongue:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#416534 - 05/12/10 04:51 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I can't wait to see the Maneater purple up on you.

You are so lucky man.  I DON"T JOKE when I tell you that in all my years, that was the best weed I've ever smoked.  It at least TIES with another Afghani pheno I used to get back in the day.  It's going to get a real nice hue to it.

I can't wait to grow that strain.  I literally want NOTHING more at this point in my growing career.

Here's that G13/Haze x Mango from 206.... Starving for light so bad that it's turning pale up top.  She just got over a strong N deficiency as well.  Lots of clones to take before she flowers.

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #416543 - 05/12/10 05:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah get that girl nice and healthy and she'll give you tons of nice clones

I can see the maneater getting more purple by the day.  Like literally, it's visibly more purple today than yesterday, it's really freaking sweet. I can't wait to see how it flowers... gonna be the juiciest little nugs ever

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#416554 - 05/12/10 05:45 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That picture was from a week ago so she's looking better than ever, although LITERALLY starved for light.  It's crazy, everything about the plant screams SATIVA, but it has the height of an indica. 

DEFINITELY keeping this pheno around.  Could be a winner, fast-flowering haze...  We shall see, I'm force flowering her outdoors starting this weekend...

Trust me, you won't get the largest yield, but the quality and overall potency will more than make up for it.  I am truly envious of you right now.

Hopefully I can turn some of that jealousy back towards myself once my garden really takes off.  I just started another round of 10, 4 day old Bubba Skunk f2's... :wink:  I'm gonna pop 10 more once these move to the HPS.  Power in numbers :pimp3:

--------------------

OfflineEpoo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
    #416623 - 05/12/10 07:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

harry's my pot idol :yourock:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Harry's 2010 Grow Log, 1200W, Flo, Sweet Tooth, Gina and Snowcap [Re: Epoo]
    #416764 - 05/12/10 10:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

epoo- hehe thanks buddy!!

And Inverted; you're right about the yield. Looking like it's got some of the smallest buds in the garden (but possibly the highest density so the yield might still be pretty decent... only harvest will tell),  but the potency is key for sure. I'm hoping mags will let me run another one of his strains here in the future, if not I'm just going to have to buy some seeds :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals