Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTomCollins

Tasmanians
    #355420 - 01/30/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck.... I tried out a batch from my recent tasmanian p. Cub grow. Fuckin insanely powerful mushrooms - the hallucinations were fucking wild! I went on a walk with my dog and trees and bushes and shit were purple, and holy fuck there were kids playing in the park and everything sounded like an echo. So everything was fuuuucked and all i could hear were echoing childrens laughter. It was insane. Then things sort of took a turn for the worse. Right around when I smoked up as I usually do when I trip because the combo is the shiz, things took a turn for the worse. I was doing some cleaning and shit before I tripped and I think I accidently sprayed a disinfectant spray towards my bong, and ended up inhaling a bit. I had a headache and could barely function. Today, I have the worst fucking cold ever and my lungs hurt like shit.

Not too much to say about overall body high though... It sucks that it works like that - mushys that are typically very hallucinogenic have weak body highs vice versa.

Overall, it was a cool but difficult experience and I don't think I'm going to experiment with this strain very much in the future again.

I find that the more hallucinogenic mushrooms are more difficult emotionally and trip wise... I always end up very depressed afterwards. I do not however experience this with the more body high oriented shrooms.
Do you prefer body highs or hallucinations?
You may choose only one
Do you like to mix weed with the trip?
You may choose only one
Does tripping make you depressed?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/30/10 12:26 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDJ_avocado
myco-botanist
 User Gallery

Re: Tasmanians [Re: TomCollins]
    #355435 - 01/30/10 01:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I have felt depressed before on shrooms.  Its SOOO depressing.  Whenever I feel like shit on shrooms, I turn on some sweet/uplifting jazz with female vocals.  It just turns you into butter and all your bad feelings just melt...

Sorry to hear about your bad trip Spency.  Tasmanians sound crazy.  I made the mistake of bringing that up with my friends.

Me:  Do you ever get that feeling...on mushrooms...where you feel really empty and dead inside and emotions were never so important to you as they are NOW?

Friend (Kel):  Yeah. But I'm not trying to think about that man, I'm trying to have a good trip.

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Tasmanians [Re: DJ_avocado]
    #355904 - 01/31/10 02:50 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DJ_avocado said:
Me:  Do you ever get that feeling...on mushrooms...where you feel really empty and dead inside and emotions were never so important to you as they are NOW?

I feel you though. You also find the things that are really important to you and you never realized it. I try and do the same thing usually when I trip with my buddy - keep the negative thoughts to yourself, etc. Sometimes it's good to talk about what your feeling though - otherwise I find it tends to haunt you. .

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #355909 - 01/31/10 03:36 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah Ive been depressed before during trips, but turn on some beatles and it makes everything better. I cant believe how many people like the body high of shrooms. WTF? I hate the body high. And I only mix weed for the comedown.

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Tasmanians [Re: Triptonic]
    #355919 - 01/31/10 05:09 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

we get mad ass shrooms down in aus :awesome:

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Tasmanians [Re: Triptonic]
    #355924 - 01/31/10 05:54 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
I cant believe how many people like the body high of shrooms. WTF? I hate the body high. And I only mix weed for the comedown.

I think you need to try my shrooms. :tongue:

--------------------
andyistic said:

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Loc: The Hall of Doom
    #364993 - 02/15/10 09:38 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I used to be a serious gym rat.  What I discovered in those decades was depression is your brains way of slowing down the body so you don't over work yourself and destroy your joints etc.  If you are in the gym 5 or 6 days a week you are wearing yourself down.  Your body is exhausting it's resources and needs recovery time about every 4-7 weeks it wants a week off.  That week allows your body to rebuild tissues and replenish lost or depleted nutrients.  Tripping is exhausting physically, emotionally, and chemically.  So you just need to rest the next day.  Plan to lay around and read a book or watch movies.  Also take your vitamins.  Good old multivitamins work best for me plus a little extra C and B help a TON.

As far as why certain things become important I have only guesses and my own experiences.  When I trip I notice that certain filters in my brain start to get stripped away.  Also certain normal brain functions become impared.  Those normal brain functions often cause us to be blinded to certain facts about our lives as we are wrapped up in other things.  I'll share a personal revlolation that has changed my life very much for the better over the last few years.  I was not a religeous person prior to doing shrooms.  My brain couldn't accept the idea of religion.  I rejected the idea of a diety of any kind and considered it silly and arcane.  This led me to much heart ache and struggle but I had no idea why I was malcontent with my perfectly logical conclusion that there is no magic and no supernatural.  What I was missing until I did shrooms is that it doesn't matter what my logical mind can conclude.  What mattered was that deep down I still believed in a higher power a diety, God.  I didn't really understand why I believed but I realized that the priority isn't what I know it's what I believe.  From that day forward I have lived happy in the acceptance that I can't always listen to my head sometimes being happy means listening to your heart.  So once the filters of the subroutines of logic broke down I could see clearly into my own heart and mind.  To me this is why some things appear very important when you trip because logical filters and external stimuli fade out and you turn introspectively to your own true fealings and ideas. 

May you all find your happyness.

--------------------

OfflineScraps
Male

Loc: that shady alley
Re: Tasmanians [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #364998 - 02/15/10 09:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:
Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
we get mad ass shrooms down in aus :awesome:

im yet to try sum shrooms from down here :frown:
oh well at least ive got my acid in the next few days :cool::gethigh:
and this time i only plan on having weed during the comedown as usually the clarity of the trip gets cloudy wenever i smoke mid way through it, but then agian the visuals are much better, but then again im more paranoid to an extent or im overly cautious

its all a toss up in the end
unless i get shouted weed during my trip i think ill save the weed at the end when ill need it , especially to help sleep
happy triping all :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Tasmanians [Re: chucklehead]
    #368467 - 02/20/10 08:12 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chucklehead said:
As far as why certain things become important I have only guesses and my own experiences.  When I trip I notice that certain filters in my brain start to get stripped away.  Also certain normal brain functions become impared.  Those normal brain functions often cause us to be blinded to certain facts about our lives as we are wrapped up in other things.  I'll share a personal revlolation that has changed my life very much for the better over the last few years.  I was not a religeous person prior to doing shrooms.  My brain couldn't accept the idea of religion.  I rejected the idea of a diety of any kind and considered it silly and arcane.  This led me to much heart ache and struggle but I had no idea why I was malcontent with my perfectly logical conclusion that there is no magic and no supernatural.  What I was missing until I did shrooms is that it doesn't matter what my logical mind can conclude.  What mattered was that deep down I still believed in a higher power a diety, God.  I didn't really understand why I believed but I realized that the priority isn't what I know it's what I believe.  From that day forward I have lived happy in the acceptance that I can't always listen to my head sometimes being happy means listening to your heart.  So once the filters of the subroutines of logic broke down I could see clearly into my own heart and mind.  To me this is why some things appear very important when you trip because logical filters and external stimuli fade out and you turn introspectively to your own true fealings and ideas. 

May you all find your happyness.

I couldn't agree with you more and I see that we are somewhat similar people. I've had a very similar spiritual revelation myself due to mushrooms.

--------------------
andyistic said:

Offlinechucklehead
Super Villian
Male

Loc: The Hall of Doom
    #368896 - 02/20/10 05:59 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

It's nice to hear that I'm not the only one who has benefited from the healing power of Shrooms. 

Shrooms remind me of alcohol in that they reveal parts of your core being.  Sadly alcohol often reveals the uglier sides of us because it strips away our inhibitions.  So we act out some of our deeper desires or behave without consideration for social or cultural pressures (which can be good or bad).  With shrooms the revelations are generally internal.  Shrooms are by their nature 'thinky'.  A hippie friend of mine calls it pealing away the veil of consciousness.  One thing I think happens is your brain stops running the subroutines of social and cultural memes which are constantly causing self correction in our thoughts.  So if you have a thought or a feeling that runs counter to what your society or culture dictates as normal, part of your mind says 'wait no that's wrong, here is what you meant to say'.  So then you move along ignoring your truth in your own thoughts.  In other words these subroutines Edit your own thoughts.  Some mights say shrooms undo or cultural brainwashing.  I like to think of it as removing my brains own filters on reality such that I can perceive reality in the raw.  It makes me feel more aware of my connection to the rest of the universe around me.  What other people call the body buzz I think of as my body feeling the flow of cosmic energy.  That feeling is distracting and I often wonder if it isn't there all the time we just don't realize it because our brain filters it out allowing us to concentrate on other things.  Also when I feel that energy I get the sense that I'm reconnected to the true nature of the universe and that somehow I'm more aware that I'm merely part of a greater whole.  I find that idea very beautiful and spiritually fulfilling.  I often wonder about the nature of that cosmic energy and how it might relate to the possibility of dimensions beyond the the third dimension.  By that I mean if we live in a universe with more than three dimensions and generally we can only perceive three of them but once shrooms strip away those filters on our perception of reality am I now able to somehow sense on some level another dimension?

Ok back to my homework. :tongue:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies