Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Inverted]
    #365343 - 02/16/10 03:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

hurry up the both of you! the longer you wait the harder it's going to be to really get into it. market is getting flooded as we speak

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #365349 - 02/16/10 03:57 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I know I know.  After this summer crop is my goal!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #365418 - 02/16/10 06:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

What exactly is imperative for getting into the caretaking trade? I'm sure you have to get certified or get a card or whatever.  Then you basically just set up shot and getcho grow on? :confused:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #365507 - 02/16/10 07:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

This is what it takes in New mexico.....

Quote:

General Requirements:  A facility that qualifies to produce and distribute cannabis for medical use is limited to a combined total of ninety-five (95) mature plants and seedlings and an inventory of usable medical cannabis that reflects current qualified patient needs.  The non-profit will sell medical cannabis at a consistent unit price and without volume discounts.  Only non-profit organizations are eligible for licensure.

Application Requirements:  All applicants must develop and submit policies and procedures to produce and distribute medical cannabis.  The applicants, if licensed, would be required to maintain these policies and procedures on the premises. At a minimum, the application must include the criteria starting on page 2 of this document.  These pages should be used as the index for the application and must be completely filled out, including the page numbers where each item starts.

Sending an application to the Department of Health is in no way a guarantee that the applicant will receive a license.  The number of licenses issued to non-profit entities is at the discretion of the Secretary of the Department of Health and will be based upon assessment of the needs of qualified patients and the safety of the public. There is no specific time-line currently for the process of licensing non-profit producers.

Quote:

The application must include the following list as an index page and must include each of the specified items, in the order identified below.  This list must be completely filled out, and must identify the starting page of the application for each item.

 Pg. #____ Payment of non-refundable fee of $100. Please include a check or money order payable to the New Mexico Department of Health Medical Cannabis Program with your application.

 Pg. #____ Proof of non-profit status pursuant to NMSA 1978, Section 53-8-1 et seq..

 Pg # _____Copies of the non-profit’s articles of incorporation and by-laws.

 Pg. #____ A list of the board of directors for the non-profit.  The board of directors must include, but need not be limited to, one (1) physician, nurse or other health care provider, and three (3) patients currently registered in the New Mexico Medical Cannabis Program.

 Pg. #____ A list of all persons and businesses, if applicable, that have direct or indirect authority over the management of policies of the facility that will be used to produce medical cannabis.

 Pg. #____  A list of all persons or business entities having five percent or more ownership in the facility, and whether the interest is in profits, land or building, including owners of any business entity which owns all or part of the land or building.

 Pg. #____ A list of all creditors holding a security interest in the premises.

 Pg. #____ An acknowledgement that production will not exceed a total of ninety-five (95) mature plants and seedlings and an inventory of usable marijuana that reflects current qualified patient needs.

 Pg. #____ A description of the facility that will be used to produce cannabis.

 Pg. #____ Proof that the facility is not within three hundred (300) feet of any school, church or daycare center, including a map.

 Pg. #____ A description of the device(s) that will be used to provide security.

 Pg. #____ A description of the non-profit’s distribution criteria for qualified patients and approved caregivers.

 Pg. #____ Distribution criteria that include a clear identifiable photocopy of each registry identification card of a qualified patient and the patient’s caregiver (if applicable) who are served by the non-profit.

 Pg. #____ A description of how the non-profit will safely dispense the cannabis to qualified patients or to qualified patients’ primary caregivers.

 Pg. #____ A description of the non-profit’s policy on the right of the entity to refuse service.

 Pg. #____ A description/sample of the documents the non-profit will use to notify qualified patients and/or caregivers of the quality of the medical cannabis.

 Pg. #____ A description of the packaging for the medical cannabis that the non-profit will produce, including a label containing the name of the strain, batch, and quantity. The label must display a statement that the cannabis is for medical use only and not for resale.

 Pg. #____ A description/sample of the non-profit’s confidential sale records. Both clients and the Department of Health will have access to this information at any time.

 Pg. #____ A description of how the non-profit will educate qualified patients and caregivers on the limitation of the right to possess and use cannabis per the Lynn and Erin Compassionate Use Act, NMSA 1978, Section 26-2B-1 et seq.

 Pg. #____ A description of how the non-profit will keep staff and patients updated on informational developments in the field of medical cannabis

 Pg. #____ A description of safe smoking techniques, which the non-profit entity will provide to qualified patients and their primary caregivers.

 Pg. #____ A description of ingestion options of useable cannabis, which the non-profit entity will provide to qualified patients and their primary caregivers.

 Pg. #____ A description of potential side effects qualified patients could experience while using the cannabis, along with a description of how the non-profit entity will communicate that information to qualified patients and their primary caregivers.

 Pg. #____  An on-site training curriculum, or a copy of a contract or proposed contract with outside resources capable of meeting employee training needs, which training must include (but need not be limited to) training in professional conduct, ethics and patient confidentiality.

 Pg. #____ A description of the non-profit’s security policies, safety and security procedures, personal safety and crime prevention techniques.

 Pg. #____ A description of the non-profit’s training in security measures and specific instructions on how to respond to an emergency, including robbery or a violent accident.

 Pg. #____  Training documentation for each employee and a form to be signed by each employee indicating the date, time and place the employee received training and topics discussed, to include the name and title of presenters. The non-profit must maintain documentation of each employee’s training for at least six (6) months after termination of the individual’s employment.

 Pg. #____ A job description or employment contract developed for all employees, which includes provisions for employee duties, authority, responsibilities, qualifications and supervision.

 Pg. #____ Policies and procedures relating to an alcohol and drug free workplace program.

 Pg. #____ A personnel record for each employee that includes an application for employment and a record of any disciplinary action taken.

 Pg. #____ Documentation of completed background checks on all board members, employees or volunteers.  This includes anyone who has regular access to production facilities or records

http://nmhealth.org/IDB/medicalcanna...ed-1-26-10.doc

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #365511 - 02/16/10 07:39 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

As you can see the local medical cannabis industries are usually at the mercy of how the grow/distribution policies are written and implemented.  I would be curious to see what CO's requirements are, ive never looked theirs up.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#365561 - 02/16/10 08:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

wow. they make it more complicated than it really is, that's for sure.

--------------------

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

#365748 - 02/16/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Nothing more complicated in those rules then you would do for any other business, except maybe background checks and the security details but that's to be expected.

I am always intrigued by laws which include language such as this:
Quote:

Sending an application to the Department of Health is in no way a guarantee that the applicant will receive a license.  The number of licenses issued to non-profit entities is at the discretion of the Secretary of the Department of Health and will be based upon assessment of the needs of qualified patients and the safety of the public. There is no specific time-line currently for the process of licensing non-profit producers.

So basically even though the citizens have spoken there is still ample wiggle room to just not issue licences, just like they do in Sacramento, CA with concealed carry permits. Sheriff came right out and said he would only issue them to cops and judges.

And fuck if you guys all move to CO you might make it a new hotspot.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: pha3r0]
    #365771 - 02/16/10 10:26 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

it already is a hotspot.  It's one of the most liberal states next to CA, when it comes to cannabis for medicinal purposes.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

#365897 - 02/17/10 03:45 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

lol you know you're addicted to gardening when; life decisions revolve around the OD season...

And there's always WA...  The MMJ laws are pretty liberal yet there's huge opportunities because collectives and dispensaries aren't technically allowed (yet)... The new mayor of Seattle is making serious efforts to fully legalize in the city as well.

Offlinepha3r0
Stranger

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: DudeTron]
    #365958 - 02/17/10 09:21 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I knew CO had just implemented some new laws on Jan. 1 but I didn't know they were that liberal. Being I am a west coaster I kind of figure the list starts with CA and then WA or OR. on that note a buddy just got a nice surprise in OR while he was road tripping. They got pulled over with a lit joint (don't smoke and drive it just gives us all a bad name imo) any ways they got rid of it but the cop immediately said 'hand me the pot' to which they replied 'what pot'. The officer took their ID's and told them to think about it while he checked them out. Turns out it's not illegal to have less then an Oz or something there now so all the cop did was take it. He even left the sneak a toke they tried to give him and the papers and didn't search the truck either so they kept a small chunk of hash to get them home.

--------------------
"The proverb warns that, "You should not bite the hand that feeds you." But maybe you should, if it prevents you from feeding yourself."
- Thomas Szasz

"if you arent good with electricity dont go touching it...ive electrocuted myself twice...its no fun"
- mhbound

OfflineCrusty Ass Bastard
Pheno Hunting

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #366065 - 02/17/10 12:43 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DudeTron said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

And there's always WA...  The MMJ laws are pretty liberal yet there's huge opportunities because collectives and dispensaries aren't technically allowed (yet)... The new mayor of Seattle is making serious efforts to fully legalize in the city as well.

What are the huge opportunities in WA? They gimped caregivers by stipulating they can only supply one single patient, and they must be responsible for the housing, health, or care of that
patient.

--------------------
|

Skunk Train (Most Recent) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed) | G13 Haze (Completed)
Cinnibis Rolls | Indoor Peppers

"The secret of improved plant breeding, apart from scientific knowledge, is love." -Luther Burbank

OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Crusty Ass Bastard]
    #366174 - 02/17/10 03:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well I guess there aren't 'huge opportunities' yet, but if you wanted to gamble on the next state to get a head start in, I think it'd be a decent one... Our legislators address the MMJ laws regularly, and as I mentioned there's a push to legalize in seattle, starting with the new mayor...
  I was under the impression that the caregiver thing was not limited to only patients you live with, as there are clubs and stuff around here where people can hook up and find caregivers, but you may be right.  The laws also seem to be written so that it's fairly easy to sell to patients... I think it's currently under the guise of a 'donation' system, but a quick search on craigslist can find you buds delivered to your door with proper ID.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#366260 - 02/17/10 04:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Grrrrr

Clutter

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#367536 - 02/18/10 07:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Grrrrr

Clutter

I know lol. I was thinkin the same thing. Shit was goin off topic fast.

How's everything comin along Upsidedown?

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #367578 - 02/18/10 07:31 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

How those ladies looking inverted?

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Bubba Kush x Super Skunk, Hindu x Master Kush - Scrog [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #368369 - 02/19/10 08:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Grrrrr

Clutter

I know lol. I was thinkin the same thing. Shit was goin off topic fast.

How's everything comin along Upsidedown?

It's coming along nicely now.  For some reason the BK x SS took their time switching over to flower production.  At 17 days the first hairs started clustering, and I hadn't seen them since then.  I came home today and watered/mini flushed them and took some macros and what do ya know, they are already covered in trichomes... Thank you Lord Magash!  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
How those ladies looking inverted?

Take a look for yourself good sir.  :thumbup:

I really try to make each update land on a Friday, but that doesn't always happen.  They sprouted on a Friday so that's why I try to keep track of them that way. 

:sunny:  I can't believe there are this many trichs this early...  :eek:  This is going to blow away ANYTHING I've ever grown before!  The stink level is also reaching Critical.  :grin:

Thank you so much Mag Man  :hi5:

Week 9 Begins, Day 56 - 19 of 12/12

:happyweed:  :ganja:  :bongload:

Comments are appreciated

-Inverted

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#368371 - 02/19/10 08:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I'm excited now. The process has begun. Well, like really begun. Know what I mean? Good. You do understand that you will have to post more pics now, right? :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #368372 - 02/19/10 08:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

:drooling:

that is all

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #368375 - 02/19/10 09:03 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Wow!  this shit is getting pretty epic.  The leaves loook great.  Nice vibrant coloring.  Some of those leaves loook like they could turn purple over night or maybe they already have a shade of purp.  Beautiful plants, no doubt about it.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#368390 - 02/19/10 10:11 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

You guys are going to make me blush!

I can't believe they just kicked into flowering like a snap of the fingers... BAM!  Little nugglets from nowhere and frosty to boot!

Usually I don't see trichs like that until 4-5 weeks in... I'm almost speechless.

Thank you all!  And yes, it has begun!  (Like Mortal Kombat)  :strokebeard2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies