Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: meatcakeman]
    #325841 - 12/02/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Alright. Well, I tried to come up with something that worked with your riff, but I can't. :sad:

I could if I had an electric guitar.

But, I thought I might as well contribute by providing a riff. Right now, we're in the brainstorm phase. So, whatever creative shit you guys come up with, please post them. If something sounds cool, we can work off of it.

But, anyways, this riff is just a random brain fart I freestyled 5 min. ago after I smoked a bowl; I fucked up here and there :facepalm:. It's just a concept. We could use parts of it or none of it at all. :shrug:

Just an idea, guys.

Sounds good.  Any hint on a key?  Still new relatively on ear training.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (12/02/09 11:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTomCollins

Re: Growery Band [Re: THEBats]
    #325891 - 12/03/09 05:57 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah meat I'm liking that. I'll throw some stuff in there too when I get off work. :thumbup:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: TomCollins]
    #327516 - 12/05/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well here's what I could come up with.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #327519 - 12/05/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

sounds good yall somebody play some fuckin metal shit

:hairmetal:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #327535 - 12/05/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

don't know much metal.  I could maybe come up with something.  wish you had a mic man.

here's another idea for just a chord progression kinda.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

#327541 - 12/05/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i like the stuff yall are playin man. that shit's soothing. so all i need to record onto windows media player is a mic??? cuz ill prolly just do that. im down to jam with yall fuckerheads. :jamming:

if i knew how to transfer from protools all i would need is like a pair of 5 dollar headphones. my dog chewed through the cord in my last pair.

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#327548 - 12/05/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I would recommend downloading the program audactiy and recording with that.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Edited by THEBats (12/05/09 07:34 PM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #327553 - 12/05/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i do sound tech if u need any tips for the mastering/mixing etc. i also play guitar, bass , double bass and drums, id record some but id have to find a cable for mi shure to my laptop first :laugh: great idea brah

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #327557 - 12/05/09 08:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm not jacking this thread, but I did want to inform you, Bats, that because of your avy I had to turn off adult content avy's in my prefs.
That one got to me :lol: :puke:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: 81renaissance]
    #327558 - 12/05/09 08:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #327559 - 12/05/09 08:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I dont see it, nor do I want to.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: Growery Band [Re: Triptonic]
    #327651 - 12/06/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That's a shame.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Growery Band [Re: THEBats] * 1
    #327670 - 12/06/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
That's a shame.

it is, i find it amusing

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#327753 - 12/06/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Where has meatcakeman been?

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#327756 - 12/06/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

He won the ban lotto :rofl2:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #327757 - 12/06/09 04:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Epic Avatar...  fucking turd bullets FTW!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#327761 - 12/06/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ahhhh man.  that sucks.  now I got to wait for him to check it out...  or for anyone to post anything seeing as it seems only he and I got mics lol.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#327762 - 12/06/09 04:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

lol yeah I just dont have the money man :sad:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Growery Band [Re: Inverted]
    #327763 - 12/06/09 04:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Epic Avatar...  fucking turd bullets FTW!

hella hella :rofl:

--------------------

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#327765 - 12/06/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I understand that man.  So glad I got mine now though cause stuff I would otherwise forget I can record now np.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom