Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: West Tenuhsee Flag
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #322954 - 11/29/09 12:36 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Shr0000ooooms said:
Go drunk, it'll be much more fun. :lol:

Ya I like gettin together with friends to drink some bur and shoot at shit more than I like smokin and shootin, but I prob do the latter more often.  Still alot of fun.  I :heart: guns

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #323037 - 11/29/09 04:46 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

guns are fun. definitely gotta pay the fuck attention though

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #323042 - 11/29/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Just don't be stupid...

Keep the barrel in a safe direction, use the safety, make sure to unload your guns, know where your friends are at all times...

Pretty much common sense...I smoke weed and shoot all the time...Granted I've been shooting guns since I was like 3 so I have the knowledge to do so.

Hell I even have friends where we go get shitfaced and shoot at night but I trust them.

Like I said...Don't b e stupid.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: mhbound]
    #323047 - 11/29/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
Just don't be stupid...

Keep the barrel in a safe direction, use the safety, make sure to unload your guns, know where your friends are at all times...

Pretty much common sense...I smoke weed and shoot all the time...Granted I've been shooting guns since I was like 3 so I have the knowledge to do so.

Hell I even have friends where we go get shitfaced and shoot at night but I trust them.

Like I said...Don't b e stupid.

qft

and if you question yourself in whether or not you should be doing something...dont do it

--------------------

Edited by FarBeyondDriven (11/29/09 05:09 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #323049 - 11/29/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

indeed

I would recommend handling the gun and shooting it sober before getting stoned and getting nervous and making a mistake.

I did it once with a machine gun - uzi - when I was like 13 or younger I thought I had the safety on and since that was really one of the first experiences I had with an automatic weapon I was nervous and pointed it at someone.

My finger was not on the trigger so in a sense that is my safety in a safety but it still could have been bad.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineASEgrower
Stranger

Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: SmokeroftheGanja]
    #326538 - 12/04/09 02:37 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SmokeroftheGanja said:
Well, he used to own a gun store back in his day, and then he got ratted on for selling fully automatic weapons and can no longer sell weapons :frown:

But, he got to keep all the guns in his store and mainly sticks to "collecting" them now.

But Mr. X and I have decided if the Zombie Apocalypse happens, we are rollin over to grandpa's house :vaped:

Bullshit story.  I am a gun collector and used to be an FFL(licensed dealer).  If he would have got caught selling ilegal class 3's he would have not only went to jail for a good while but he would have had all of the guns in his shop and all of his personal guns siezed.  He also would have lost all gun rights for life in this country. 

Not calling you a liar, because thats the story you were told by someone you trust.  Just saying that someone is blowing some smoke.

By the way, I own a nice collection of guns and like to catch a little buzz before shooting.  Just rememer to keep it safe.  Keep the finger off the trigger, keep the gun pointed downrange, know what is beyond your target, and treat every gun as if loaded.

OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Weed and Weapons? [Re: ASEgrower]
    #326611 - 12/04/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

ASEgrower said:
Quote:

SmokeroftheGanja said:
Well, he used to own a gun store back in his day, and then he got ratted on for selling fully automatic weapons and can no longer sell weapons :frown:

But, he got to keep all the guns in his store and mainly sticks to "collecting" them now.

But Mr. X and I have decided if the Zombie Apocalypse happens, we are rollin over to grandpa's house :vaped:

Bullshit story.  I am a gun collector and used to be an FFL(licensed dealer).  If he would have got caught selling ilegal class 3's he would have not only went to jail for a good while but he would have had all of the guns in his shop and all of his personal guns siezed.  He also would have lost all gun rights for life in this country. 

Not calling you a liar, because thats the story you were told by someone you trust.  Just saying that someone is blowing some smoke.

By the way, I own a nice collection of guns and like to catch a little buzz before shooting.  Just rememer to keep it safe.  Keep the finger off the trigger, keep the gun pointed downrange, know what is beyond your target, and treat every gun as if loaded.

Thanks for callin bullshit on this I wanted too but was ignorant of the actual laws.  I assumed automatic weapons would be a big fuckin deal.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale