Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiGETblazed420
JuNgLe BuNnY / MoNkEy
Male User Gallery

Loc: climbing through UR windo...
MY PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS.....
    #314449 - 11/11/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

just sitting here drinking sum MILLER high life..thinking...WTF?... how could plp be so dumb to pick the government who makes us CRIMINALS for smoking HERB?
they say they care about us an how it alters our perception,health an so on..

Think about the long term effects of TOBACCO...REALLY....THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT US.
...But if they fucking cared so much .....y ain't TOBACCO illegal ???

Because it's taxed? Because it keeps a steady death toll  ext.? or because we make the choice whether to smoke it or not? fuck that i'll take MARIJUANA over TOBACCO ANY-DAY. 

HOW ABOUT YOU?

I'm sure  most plp out there feel the same...

ANYWAY, how come it's hard to get a good job if you test positive for pot or shrooms? because it's illegal? the way i look at it ...if you smoke weed or eat a couple mushrooms in the PRIVACY of your on home...
Who is it hurting?

I understand why they  don't want you to smoke on the job...( EVEN THOUGH IT HELPS ME CONCENTRATE,AN KEEPS ME HAPPY ) but why should the government take my RIGHTS away??? I'm going to end up moving to AMSTERDAM!!!!!

FUCK THE U.S GOVERNMENT

WE THE PEOPLE WANT MARIJUANA....LEGALIZE IT TODAY :happyweed:.....

If i had 1 wish, it would be that the world would have PEACE,LOVE FOR ONE-ANOTHER , AND UNDERSTANDING....p.s

I HATE THAT THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON WAR and HATRED :rolleyes:

http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/health_effects/index.htm

--------------------
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.":peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: MY PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS..... [Re: iGETblazed420]
    #314454 - 11/11/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl:

--------------------

Edited by Cannaboid (11/11/09 11:00 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: MY PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS..... [Re: Cannaboid]
    #314670 - 11/12/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You can be a part of the problem or solution.  I have been contemplating a run for city council as a starting point, or maybe the school board.  anyway, we need people like me in office.  :lol:

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: MY PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS..... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #314712 - 11/12/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going to be part of the problem. For the government that is! I'm going to blow smoke in the faces of politicians. :lol:

InvisibleiGETblazed420
JuNgLe BuNnY / MoNkEy
Male User Gallery

Loc: climbing through UR windo...
Re: MY PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS..... [Re: Triptonic]
    #314741 - 11/12/09 12:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
You can be a part of the problem or solution.  I have been contemplating a run for city council as a starting point, or maybe the school board.  anyway, we need people like me in office.  :lol:

i'll vote for ya...lol

Quote:

Triptonic said:
I'm going to be part of the problem. For the government that is! I'm going to blow smoke in the faces of politicians. :lol:

LOL

--------------------
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.":peace:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale