Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Frizzleman first Aeroponics Journal [Re: Frizzleman]
    #348257 - 01/15/10 01:47 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

thanks man, I appreciate that. did you get to see the whole grow log? they looked good in veg but the finished bud even surprised me :lol:

By the way your plants looked in the last update I think you're well on your way to achieving your goal :thumbup:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: Frizzleman first Aeroponics Journal [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #348269 - 01/15/10 02:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

good, thats all I was hoping for, dare to hope for even a bit more, I cant believe how your plants looked, nothing but bud, just beautiful

--------------------
Blue Dream (HSO) 1200 Watt HPS Grow Tent Journal

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#348878 - 01/16/10 09:25 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Hey Harry I have a question that I have been looking all over to answer but with no luck.....I have some yellowing leaves on the bottom of the plants and brown spots, also the very tips of the leaves are yellow and brown, but I mean the very very tips, to small to even see in a pic. I will post a pic of the spots soon. I have heard it is nute burn, I heard not enough nutes etc...etc...

Currently the PH is 5.8-6.3 and nutes around 500-550....I cant get a good estimate on PPM either, I mean I put in fox farms recommendation of 3 TSP per gallon and they looked a bit wilted, maybe because the light was just about to go off? Do you think PPM should be higher, Nute deficenty and not nute burn? I thought it couldnt be nute burn because the PPMs are so low but to tell you the truth with AERO I have no idea.

Thanks man

--------------------

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." ~Albert Einstein

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#348932 - 01/17/10 12:18 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

nevermind......I just found that my god damn ph meter was off by .7 so I was maintaining at 5.1 instead of 5.8 which is what probably did it, they are fine though

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#350090 - 01/19/10 09:35 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Ok now here is the update, I took these yesterday and today marks day 1 of flowering, lets all hope that everything goes well and it is all worth the time, money and effort. I put a cd case in again for comparison and took a nice picture of my fav plant. They are just about 13-14 inches high now so hopefully they will double in size.

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #350152 - 01/19/10 12:34 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

dude looks freakin' gorgeous. I think you're going to be very surprised by the yield. judging by how fast these babies have grown during veg they're going to crank out some serious nugs.

btw, check out what I made yesterday

Quote:

Frizzleman said:
dont worry you will see, and after this im sure your going to make one..

you win this round Mr. Friz..... :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #350156 - 01/19/10 12:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Wow... I think you are going to be blown away by how well those are going to produce...

Fuck I'm jealous of your setup.  Everything looks perfect except a little bit of heat stress I noticed but it's not severe by any means and I would just say do what you have been doing.

You do realize you are probably going to score 1.5-2 Lbs from this right?  :sun:

Edit, also you may want to bump up the nutes one last time before flowering kicks in, you seem to have a slight N def. but not too much because you want the plant to get a boost of flowering nutes too so maybe 1/2 and 1/2 of each, cuz that deficiency is going to get exponentially worse as flowering progresses.  Looks awesome though seriously.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: Frizzleman first Aeroponics Journal [Re: Inverted]
    #350165 - 01/19/10 01:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

1.5-2? No way......lol I was thinking like 5-6 oz......If I get anywhere near a P I would be fucking happy as all shit. I know there is a deficiency thats because I didnt realize I had to calibrate my meter every time I use it lol so had a PH problem. That is all set now though.

Harry! Im very very glad to see you using that set-up. You HAVE to link me to your journal if you are doing one. I see you have it a bit different than mine, which is great. Its so nicely customizeable.

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#352730 - 01/24/10 04:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Some bad news......its getting harder to take pictures......

Im trying to take the same angled shots but the plants are getting pretty damn big now so they may not look at good......Im sure that will be alright once we get some bud shots....so this is day 6 of flowering

This will be my last comparison shot with a game cover, as you can see its not much for comparison......

I have a measuring tape and found that they are growing from 1-2 inches every day, very very fast growth, I started to flower at 13 and they are already at 20 in only 6 days. Hopefully they wont get to big and unmanageable. Wish me luck!

--------------------

InvisibleNightGrower
Proficient Horticulturist
Male

#352766 - 01/24/10 07:13 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

just dialed in on this grow, looks great.

Better restrain myself or I will be investing in more DIY aero equipment.

--------------------
Learn of Terence Mckenna. Check out the Shroomery to learn more about what one man did for mushies. Thank you, Terence.

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: Frizzleman first Aeroponics Journal [Re: NightGrower]
    #354175 - 01/27/10 02:52 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

nothing wrong with that.....the growth is so fast its actually worrying me....how long do the plants keep stretching? IE how many weeks before they dont get any taller......they are 23 now and I started flowering at 13 only 9 days ago.....I hope they dont get all that much bigger....after all they are indica

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#354287 - 01/27/10 07:55 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

They could keep stretching for another 3 weeks, or they could slow down after only 2.  It's very strain dependent.  That's why I was rushing you to flower a while ago, because plants can easily get too big and out of control.

I think it'll be pretty crowded for you, but nothing you can't manage with some spare time and some string.

looking great as usual.  :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #354313 - 01/27/10 08:59 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

yeah I'd say another week or two at the most of stretching. being indica they're probably almost done. It'll get crowded but that's just their way of not wasting space :wink:

what're ryou thinking of your 0z/plant goal now? :lol:

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#354444 - 01/28/10 07:13 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

well I dont want to get to optomistic but I am pretty sure that one z per is an achievable goal...lol

I expected them to double in size but not in 7 days....lol but I think I will be ok, If I managed 2 oz per plant I would be the happiest guy in the world

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#354612 - 01/28/10 05:04 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Well I'll be the first to put it in writing that you will most definitely hit that mark unless something catastrophic occurs. :lol:

I only wish I had the room for 8 large ladies like that.

I'm forced to either flower after only mere weeks of vegging, or I have to LST the hell out of my plants.  Let's hope I can get 1oz per plant :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #354613 - 01/28/10 05:06 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

so how much do you have to adjust the pH on this system now? I know you said you check it daily, but are you actually doing any adjusting or just making sure nothing's gone wrong? also, do you have an air stone or anything? Reservoir chiller? My plants in my aero system look good, but not nearly as insanely good as yours do... I'm wondering what the trick is....

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#354687 - 01/28/10 07:27 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

what nutes are you using harry? I am using fox farm. I would say I have to adjust my PH every other day and they drink lots of water. Dont forget these plants are a month old now, give yours a bit to get use to the system and I bet you will have some really nice growth....I will be watching your grow so stay updated.

For some reason my plants really smell, I mean smell like shit, lol I think its because of the nutes, everytime I put in new nutes they smell bad like a purto rican snuck into my house and shit in my closet.

And I hope you get a z too inverted....like I said if I get one per plant ill be very happy, and high

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

#356513 - 02/01/10 05:36 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Hello everybody here is my second update while flowering. It has been a total of 14 days so far. I borrowed a digital camera so the pictures are a little bit better in quality although the HPS makes the pictures a little bit blurred. I am going to try and buy a very high quality camera soon.

Enjoy!

By the time the second month of flowering comes around I imagine these babies are going to be all bud, and the buds are going to be pretty large...

comments are very welcome

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#356514 - 02/01/10 05:44 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Everything looks perfect except for the heat stress signs.

Notice the margins of your leaves are curling upward, that is a clear sign that the light is either too close or the ambient temp is too high 90+.

--------------------

OfflineFrizzleman
Stranger

Re: Frizzleman first Aeroponics Journal [Re: Inverted]
    #356536 - 02/01/10 06:23 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yes sir...I noticed that. I had the light about an inch away, I moved it to a foot or 2 away so they should be good now

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck