Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Inverted]
    #343926 - 01/09/10 08:52 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

yah man, I'm in the same boat right now.  I'm looking at my buds and they look nice, but I know that if I chopped em now they'd dry to absolutely nothing.  Calyx swelling usually occurs during the last few weeks of flowering so I'm hoping they're just a little behind.

EDIT: I had clipped a small tester bud last night from another plant.  Looking at it now I'm definitely seeing some nice swelling.  So I wouldn't worry too much about it my man.  Just keep up with them and chop when you think they're ready.  No harm in letting them sit for another week or two if it adds more to your sack, right? :smile:

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Inverted]
    #344059 - 01/09/10 01:28 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Looking quite tasty my friend :drooling:
Must be awesome opening up that pandora's box of yours and being blasted with a wave of lemony skunkiness and crystals galore.  Damn good grow so far!  Nice woodworking too, I love doing woodwork... from building down to carving, it's very meditative.

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Fox]
    #344189 - 01/09/10 06:10 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

this got me excited for my closet within a closet im working on for my closet grow

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: mhbound]
    #344204 - 01/09/10 06:32 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Nice!  I hope I can inspire more people who are worried about a small grow space because I was very intimidated by everybody with these huge grow spaces (4x6, 4x8, and larger). 

I think it's a lot easier than most people think to pull 4-6 ounces from a 2x2 footprint every 8 weeks.

I most definitely did not take the right precautions with this current run.  I should have either topped or tied them down after the first 2-3 weeks of veg, because now my plants are as tall as I would like them, yet they have a single cola.

I could have grown single cola plants but I should have flowered them earlier.  If I would have tied these plants down, my canopy would be covered with tops, instead of only having a few larger ones.

I really think aggressive LST and Scrog/Sog are the only 2 methods that should be implemented in such a grow space.  I already have the screen made for my next run and have my actions dialed in.  Finally!

If only I had my shit together when I started these I would be harvesting probably 4 ounces instead of 11/2 - 2.  :sad:

Oh well, it's a learning experience for me, and everyone who follows this log.  If you are going to do a SOG, make sure you flower right after clones are rooted for maximum light penetration.  If you are going to grow only a couple plants, veg them longer and use the Scrog and/or Topping and Tying technique to get your screen filled with equal sized colas :yesnod:  My 2 week old SuperSkunk x Bubba Kush are doing AMAZING and are already in need of a transplant.  I'm going to tie them down after transplants and then it's fuckin' ON!  Wooot!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#344424 - 01/09/10 09:19 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said: 

I think it's a lot easier than most people think to pull 4-6 ounces from a 2x2 footprint every 8 weeks.

:eek: WOW!  I honestly don't know what I would do with 4-6 ounces every 8 weeks.  I'd have a heck of a lot of hash I'll tell you that!  A morning wake-n-bake, a pre-breakfast joint, cook breakfast with some honey oil, go out for a nice bike ride and take a few hash crumbs along.... ohhhh the joys of cannabis.

Inverted you're making me wanna grow even more now.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Fox]
    #344435 - 01/09/10 09:23 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

So do it.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Triptonic]
    #344443 - 01/09/10 09:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

would if I could...

not in the right place or time.

not too easy growing cannabis when you travel. someday though :bigweed:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#344445 - 01/09/10 09:26 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

lol true.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#344475 - 01/09/10 09:48 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
Quote:

Inverted said: 

:eek: WOW!  I honestly don't know what I would do with 4-6 ounces every 8 weeks.  I'd have a heck of a lot of hash I'll tell you that!  A morning wake-n-bake, a pre-breakfast joint, cook breakfast with some honey oil, go out for a nice bike ride and take a few hash crumbs along.... ohhhh the joys of cannabis.

Inverted you're making me wanna grow even more now.

Good!  :super:

Hopefully when the time is right, you can look back and use this for ideas and plans.  Hell, I might even be around to help, if you are in CO that is.  I plan to move there as soon as I have my life together here first.  Build a grow box in your vanny!!! (jk :tongue:)

My next run (Magash's seeds) is going to be more professional.  I'm not fucking around testing the waters this time!  I'm going to train and veg for longer, I want lots of budsites all at one level, so I can FILL that box with nugs come time to flower.  :evil2:  I'm expecting around 5 oz's from that grow.  But lets worry about crossing that bridge when I get to it, although it's already starting the 3rd week so I'm not too far from it :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#344477 - 01/09/10 09:50 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'm planning on moving to CO or Montana or Oregon or Washington.

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#344485 - 01/09/10 09:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

you know, I do have about a 2x3x4 foot closet in my van...
no no no!  don't give me ideas :crazy2:

I'm sure we'll cross paths one day, Colorado is a place I will always be willing to return to.

man your next run sure does sound nice.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: 12 Crystal (NL x WW), 3 Purple Haze, 5 GDP - MH + CFL's... I Have Returned! [Re: Triptonic]
    #344488 - 01/09/10 09:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Legitimate grows FTW

I don't feel comfortable having a larger setup than I currently have, unless it's outdoors.  I need to have a legit grow like Harry B, so that I can step up the Lighting and Floorspace.  I'd dedicate an entire room to it, instead of just a grow box in a room.

Trip you should grow 2 females and scrog them.  With a 400, and a few weeks of veg, you could get 3-4 ounces if everything went alright.

1 plant just isn't enough.  It's really boring and you will be disappointed with what you get out of it.  You will feel like that much time for this?  Trust me, I've been there too many times...

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#344489 - 01/09/10 09:57 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

LOL get an extra converter in your van and build yourself the most dangerous grow box ever. (cuz of cops)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#344502 - 01/09/10 10:02 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I'll line the walls with sheets of kevlar, they'll never breach! mwahahahaa :vaped:

if only...

damn prohibition.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#344505 - 01/09/10 10:03 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

No kidding.

I used to grow plants as seedlings in my car... :crazy2:

When I'd hop in and drive somewhere I'd have them sittin' in the sun soakin' it up.  If I WERE to get pulled over, I could have just thrown a towel over them real quick.  But that never happened.

Edit : this is only possible in the summer, otherwise they would die over night.

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#347381 - 01/13/10 11:07 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

How's the ladies coming?

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#347388 - 01/13/10 11:18 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
No kidding.

When I'd hop in and drive somewhere I'd have them sittin' in the sun soakin' it up.  If I WERE to get pulled over, I could have just thrown a towel over them real quick.  But that never happened.

Edit : this is only possible in the summer, otherwise they would die over night.

Its gotta get way to hot in the car in the summer.....and that is a stupid idea lol. That woulda been a felony if you woulda gotten caught.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#347542 - 01/14/10 12:19 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
How's the ladies coming?

Pretty good.  Not as far along as I had thought.  They are stinky as fuck and begging to be smoked!  Day 48 now and I'm probably taking 1 down on day 55, 2 on day 60, and who knows on the last one.  The bud looks like it could just keep going...  Good for weight, but not for space.  Might just take it early...

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
No kidding.

Its gotta get way to hot in the car in the summer.....and that is a stupid idea lol. That woulda been a felony if you woulda gotten caught.

Yeah I know.  I was 16 :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#349462 - 01/18/10 04:21 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Day 52

Things are coming along, but not as fast as I planned.  That stunt put the flowering time up to about 60 days, so I have about a week left at least.

The Haze hybrid plant is already showing some amber, but that doesn't surprise me because she was the fastest to flower...  She's coming down in just a few days.  I'll have a more comprehensive update next week or later this week.

A sample nug :crazy2:  Can't wait to smoke that tomorrow!

Oh and FarBeyondDriven, I have your LST tek coming together, just need to upload.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #349467 - 01/18/10 04:24 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

oh good lookin nug dude. :pm: a nig a sample :lol:

that's cool man, whenever is good for you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds