Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDudeTron
 User Gallery
Re: First grow: Bagseed,CFL,Soil [Re: DudeTron]
    #350658 - 01/20/10 08:15 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Okay... so my journal had actually gone necro on me... For shame...

Here's the mega 30 day recap;

My cab is 95% complete...  250w HPS mounted, no reflector.  13" x 5" DIY carbon scrubber (half gallon activated carbon 1/2" thick), Ran directly through 1 90deg. fitting into my 171CFM value inline. Exhaust running towards a window.  Intake is a standard register mounted to the lower back of the cab.  I still need a habitat fan, more paint and caulk touch up, and my door really isn't that great and I could be using better hardware.  Temps get to about 83 (79 in the shade) during the 'day' and sometimes as low as 63 at night, though 68-70 is more common.

"Finished" Cab:

I was on vacation for the holidays and my plant basically just stretched because my girl took the lights way up.... but that's okay too.  Then, about ten days ago I left for the weekend and my plant really suffered...  She was hungry, thirsty, and a little too warm.  It was bad, but she got repotted into a 2gal 80/20 FFOF/perlite soil.

Repotted:

I took a lonely clone... I'm not super impressed with these genetics... this girl has always been a runt, and there's absolutely got to be some ruderalis genes in her somewhere which actually fucked me up a little on this grow...  So I took a single cutting and I'm hoping for the best... As of today I haven't gotten roots at day 5 or 6
Clone:

She got a decent cleanup of dead leaves and a watering including 2drops superthrive,3 drops FFGroBig and 1 tsp FFBigBloom to a gallon of water.  I actually think I could probably step it up a bit on the nutes as soon as I'm comfortable the soil's been well leeched of it's initial goodies... I'd actually like some advice on this one... I guess I should look at some FF feeding schedules. 

Today:

This is day 7 12/12, but in reality I'd like to put this plant at about 3 weeks of flower... She's growing like crazy.  All the major budsites have officially put on a layer of trichomes as well. Stretching quite a bit too... Every loose node in my mess of training is reaching for the sky.  I'll be very excited to find out where it stops stretching at so I will know the final shape of my plant.  Actually, another point of advice... When do I quit training?  Is it ever a bad thing to tie down a cola?  Do I need to worry about where I'm creating my apical tip at this stage?

Anyway, mega update... Have a good one guys.

~DT  :gethigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder