Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Loc: Flag
Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th April)
    #303817 - 10/25/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This'll be my second grow. Last year I got my plants in around February which only gave them a couple of months from start to finish.

This time I got one plant started early September, and the other towards the end of September. So this time they'll at least 6 months before finish.

First photo taken on the 12th of October

Only got one photo, and later that day I tied her down.

15th October:

Tied down she (finger's crossed) really started taking off.
I put my 2nd plant in the ground a bit before this shot as well.

I had a swarm of gnats take over the garden on the 17th which took a few days to get rid off. I got rid of them by putting a container half-filled with 1 cup of vinegar, 1/2 a cup of sugar, and the rest water, worked a charm. Around that time I started mulching around my plants to just overall help it along. Especially in this hot dry weather.

18th October:

Everything went well over the last week and I went out yesterday and got some more shots.

The bigger one's getting a bit wild as you can see. I've been out today ripping off some of the shade leaves and tying her down some more. She's already as big as my plant I harvested last year and still at least 5 months left.

For what it's worth, I haven't been using any fertilizers on these plants except dynamic lifter  and osmicote (4 month release). I'm planning on getting some liquid fert soon, but I won't be disappointed if I don't.

28th October

I got out today and got a few more photos. It still needs to be tied down some more, but that'll have to wait until the rain stops.

8th November:

We've had a few deluges over the past week that's sprang my garden into life.
Unfortunately that means I haven't been able to go out and tend to my plants, keeping them tied down and whatnot.
But I decided to go get some photos today as it's been over a week.

I'm gonna get in over the next few days, do some weeding, and get those babies tied down.

31st December:

I've been pretty busy lately which has led to a lack of updates, and a lack of support for my babies. They are still thriving while everything else around it dies.
The 'smaller' (not anymore) plant has sexed early and is female, just waiting on the other one.
I did get a small female cutting in the ground too that should produce a small amount.

Now all the shops are back in business I'm going to go down and get some new corn seedlings, clean up the garden, and give the plants some more space. They obviously need to be tied down again real soon, someone's gonna notice it over the fence.

18th January:

I thought I'd get out today and get some more shots. The plant on the left is starting to bud up; I'd get some photos of that but my camera can't focus on the foreground :facepalm:

I got a small cutting in the ground last month, looks like it's gonna be a one-bud-wonder.

Until next time friends.

1st Feburary:

I got some more photos as the left one starts to bud.
The plant on the right turned male, you can see the ball sacks getting ready to grow in a couple of those pictures. I ripped it the next day so I have one big and one small plant.

I had a scare the other day too; the cops were parked outside the house and kept creeping back and forth right outside my place. They never got out of the car and it looks like they were looking at someone across the road and unintentionally gave me a scare.
It's not a good grow without a close shave.

Quote:

theman420 said:
wow thats a massive stem on the bottom!! stronger the branch the stronger the bud!! cant wait to see the final bud yield off this!

was this of a known strain or a random bag seed?

All my grows have been bagseed so far. I haven't even seen people selling or smoking bud that's a known strain around where I live. Depending on where I am next summer I'll probably order some seeds and see how these named strains compare.

Here's some updated photos.

5th Feburary:

Harvest time should be around early to mid March.

Alright I got some more photos. I need to get her tied down as she starts to bud up but the hardware store I went to had no nylon line so it looks like I'll have to go to the fishing shop and pick up a line for a bit more. Here's some photos in the mean time. Notice my great corn growing skills :facepalm: lol.

19th February:

Got another update. I've been ripping a lot of shade leaves off and airing it as I'm getting a bit worried about powdery mildew with all the rain around. It's flowered a lot slower than I thought it would considering it sexed in December; but that's just given it more time to grow.
I've got a bit of a problem with moths too, if anyone's dealt with them before any tips would be appreciated. They don't seem to be doing any damage but I don't want the caterpillars around when it starts budding up. Anywho enjoy the pics.

26th Feburary:

Well I've had plenty of other BS to take my focus off the end of this grow (probably a good thing with all this waiting) so she's been neglected besides the daily airing out. The moths and caterpillars have all seemed to fuck off without any coaxing, might be due to all the in tents rain we've been getting lately.

We've had enough dry days now that my concern of getting powdery mildew has dropped a lot. I've got the hand shakes at the moment so excuse the out of focus photos; we'll just call them artistic. Still another 6-8 weeks until the first harvest.

Without further a due, here are the latest photos fresh from today.

March 7th:

I got some more photos today, including one of the main trunk. She's starting to fill out as the days become shorter now. Getting way too much rain at the moment, I'd be happy to have dry hot days until harvest. Harvest date should be around the 5th of April which will give me plenty of time for drying, and a bit of curing for 4/20 :awesomenod:.

12th March:

Ok so harvest has started. A few buds have been cut and manicured (pics to come). Everything else will be harvested over the next two weeks. It's coming to an end. I'll get some more photos over the next few days, most I got today were out of focus or the flash washed out the buds.

8th April:

Edited by Snurry (04/08/10 01:18 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow [Re: Snurry]
    #303895 - 10/26/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Damn where do you live that you can grow this late in the year?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow [Re: mhbound]
    #303896 - 10/26/09 01:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Australia. Our summer grow season goes from September to March/April.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days
It's all a bunch of fucking bribble!

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303901 - 10/26/09 01:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ah okay, right on. Keep us updated :thumbup:

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#303903 - 10/26/09 01:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Will do.

If it's not raining tommorow I'll finish of tying down the branches and get some photos.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303910 - 10/26/09 02:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Oh yea do you know what strains they are? Or just random bagseed?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#303911 - 10/26/09 02:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yea not to sure on what strains.
There's not much named strains around here. Just outdoor grown.

Just two seeds that's come off some bud I've smoked over the years. It seems one is pretty sativa dominant, and the other is pretty indica dominant.

If around January they end up being female I'll be happy either way.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#303912 - 10/26/09 02:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would agree with you from the looks of the plants. That being one is sativa dominate and one indica dominate.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#306763 - 10/30/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

28th October

I got out today and got a few more photos. It still needs to be tied down some more, but that'll have to wait until the rain stops.

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:57 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#306799 - 10/30/09 07:06 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You got that fucker strapped to the ground don't you? Damn, reminds me of how I treat a bitch.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#306810 - 10/30/09 07:43 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Fuck yea, I train that bitch the way I want. I still gotta get the main stem lower.

And it'll keep it under fence come budding time :laugh:

I don't know if I'm just being optimistic but I reckon tying them down makes them grow bigger and stronger.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#306813 - 10/30/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

It makes sense...The plant wants to sit up straight but its tied down...So its tries to compromise by making itself stronger in certain areas.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#307294 - 10/31/09 04:30 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yea it helps come budding time to help support the weight because all the branches are strong and stiff.

It'd be nice to have some extra space. Outdoor bud tastes great, but waiting 5-6 months for it is bullshit; unless I can get a year's crop each grow.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312074 - 11/07/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

8th November:

We've had a few deluges over the past week that's sprang my garden into life.
Unfortunately that means I haven't been able to go out and tend to my plants, keeping them tied down and whatnot.
But I decided to go get some photos today as it's been over a week.

I'm gonna get in over the next few days, do some weeding, and get those babies tied down.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:58 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#312179 - 11/08/09 06:07 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I like it trained well..

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312193 - 11/08/09 08:45 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hahaha, hello bud.

Yea me too, I'll have to teach that bitch what for tommorow and get some more pics to satisfy your BDSM fetish.

Hopefully it won't be raining. 3am and and the latest downpour is coming to an end. Have to wait until I wake up to see how overcast it is.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#312383 - 11/08/09 02:14 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: right on big chief I'm ready for it to flower I bet it puts out some bid heavy buds

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#312608 - 11/08/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

... That bitch must have known I was coming.
Twas still pouring down today, but in one of the dry patches I decided to go down there and see what I could do.

Well first thing was first, the corn needed cutting back. So I went to go get the 'giant-scissors'. And in that split second I forgot about all the fishing line at my feet, and walking out I heard a good snap.

Lucky it was only the smaller plant; hopefully now it'll grow a massive knuckle and shoot nodes out everwhere. Still makes me feel like :methisgood:

Still a while before flowering, they usually start showing sex around January which should give them enough time to branch-the-fuck-out.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Snurry]
    #340367 - 01/04/10 09:00 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

31st December:

I've been pretty busy lately which has led to a lack of updates, and a lack of support for my babies. They are still thriving while everything else around it dies.
The 'smaller' (not anymore) plant has sexed early and is female, just waiting on the other one.
I did get a small female cutting in the ground too that should produce a small amount.

Now all the shops are back in business I'm going to go down and get some new corn seedlings, clean up the garden, and give the plants some more space. They obviously need to be tied down again real soon, someone's gonna notice it over the fence.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 07:59 PM)

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Snurry]
    #340429 - 01/04/10 10:07 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

looks good
great job camo those girls

keep us updated
:popcorn:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Ben18]
    #340631 - 01/05/10 03:06 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, that plant is a beast.

:popcorn:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 5th January) [Re: Snurry]
    #349139 - 01/17/10 09:15 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

18th January:

I thought I'd get out today and get some more shots. The plant on the left is starting to bud up; I'd get some photos of that but my camera can't focus on the foreground :facepalm:

I got a small cutting in the ground last month, looks like it's gonna be a one-bud-wonder.

Until next time friends.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:00 PM)

OfflineMushrooMan420
Muncher

Loc: CA
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 5th January) [Re: Snurry]
    #349182 - 01/17/10 11:02 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Loven it! Nice work

--------------------
x:tongue:

Offlinetheman420

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 5th January) [Re: MushrooMan420]
    #349252 - 01/18/10 09:52 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

a nice outdoor garden!
i love outdoor plants, cant wait to see the buds that these plants produce. Ive noticed though that corn can hide it the first couple months but at the end of flowering they are still very green and everything around them is dying off!!

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 5th January) [Re: theman420]
    #349392 - 01/18/10 02:53 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I can only imagine what it must be like, having neighbors and a plant like that growing...

I imagine it looks something like this:

:FattyNoneck:  :coleman:  :shamwow:  :gump:

and then Snurry's like:
:fearandloathing:

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 5th January) [Re: TomCollins]
    #350063 - 01/19/10 06:00 AM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

theman420 said:
a nice outdoor garden!
i love outdoor plants, cant wait to see the buds that these plants produce. Ive noticed though that corn can hide it the first couple months but at the end of flowering they are still very green and everything around them is dying off!!

Yea, I've got some more corn in for another cycle, but it should be fully enclosed with shade-cloth by the time she starts really budding.
Quote:

Spency said:
I can only imagine what it must be like, having neighbors and a plant like that growing...

I imagine it looks something like this:

:FattyNoneck:  :coleman:  :shamwow:  :gump:

and then Snurry's like:
:fearandloathing:

And don't forget the old bitch out back who's probably never seen marijuana, but hires different guys to mow her lawn that I'm expecting to have to kneecap with the golf clubs if they :ganja:
:rabidcatdog:  :beetlejuice:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: Snurry]
    #357488 - 02/04/10 01:23 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

1st Feburary:

I got some more photos as the left one starts to bud.
The plant on the right turned male, you can see the ball sacks getting ready to grow in a couple of those pictures. I ripped it the next day so I have one big and one small plant.

I had a scare the other day too; the cops were parked outside the house and kept creeping back and forth right outside my place. They never got out of the car and it looks like they were looking at someone across the road and unintentionally gave me a scare.
It's not a good grow without a close shave.

Quote:

theman420 said:
wow thats a massive stem on the bottom!! stronger the branch the stronger the bud!! cant wait to see the final bud yield off this!

All my grows have been bagseed so far. I haven't even seen people selling or smoking bud that's a known strain around where I live. Depending on where I am next summer I'll probably order some seeds and see how these named strains compare.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:01 PM)

OfflineTomCollins

#357490 - 02/04/10 01:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

When is that thing gonna start budding? It's been a long ass time!

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: TomCollins]
    #357492 - 02/04/10 01:36 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

pretty sure flowering will start in australia around the end of this month early next month seeing as the season finishs march-april. looking very nice mate :smile:

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #357495 - 02/04/10 01:59 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Wow... snurry your going to have quite the yield holy fuck.

--------------------
andyistic said:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#357497 - 02/04/10 02:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
When is that thing gonna start budding? It's been a long ass time!

I got her in nearly too early; I got it started by seed at the start of September, so about 7 months all up :laugh:

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
pretty sure flowering will start in australia around the end of this month early next month seeing as the season finishs march-april. looking very nice mate :smile:

Yea that's about the normal time, this seems to be a quick flowerer though, it sexed in December instead of January when I was expecting. I'll get a couple of harvests off it and it should all be dry around the start of April.

Quote:

Spency said:
Wow... snurry your going to have quite the yield holy fuck.

I'll try and get some photos from underneath it next time, it's about a foot thick of budding branches. Guaranteed over a pound off it, fingers crossed I hit the 2 pound mark.  :flyhigh:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (02/04/10 02:53 AM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#357500 - 02/04/10 03:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i got a 2 metre sativa plant that i've had vegging up outdoors since may09 cant wait for march/april it's gonna be a magical time of year :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#357505 - 02/04/10 04:17 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You better post a log of this I have to see it

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: mhbound]
    #357508 - 02/04/10 04:54 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i dont really have much info to put into a log but i do chuck up photos for an update every now and then, i got like 6 female indicas and 2 sativas and like 10 unsexed indicas but i'm pretty sure a fair amount of them are males, the preflowers are just really hard to identify at this stage and this strain, anyway if 1 more female shows up i'll be happy, if it doesnt i'll still be happy, heres a link to my latest thread http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/350986 i'll keep you updated :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#357512 - 02/04/10 06:30 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
i got a 2 metre sativa plant that i've had vegging up outdoors since may09 cant wait for march/april it's gonna be a magical time of year :smile:

:laugh: Yea that's the best time of year, all fears are put to rest and you get your reward. If you can tie those plants down I guarantee you'll double your yield, even with 2 months left. They're looking so pretty, like all well looked after plants in the Southern Hemishpere. Have you had plenty of heat and rain too?

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#357517 - 02/04/10 06:52 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

il get an update up in a few days, most of the indicas are showing their sex but are still a fair bit off starting flowering i would say, the sativas are starting to flower and looking lovely :smile: lots of rain and heat here too the plants are loving it :smile:, im considering tying down a few of the plants once they show their sex its not exactly an option for most of them sadly coz of where i put them outside

Edit: btw if i do decide to tie down a few you got any tips ?

--------------------

Edited by Inbred_gimp (02/04/10 07:01 AM)

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#357740 - 02/04/10 04:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
Edit: btw if i do decide to tie down a few you got any tips ?

Get a bunch of bag ties that come with those plastic freezer bags, and clear fishing line. For about 10$ you could have a whole seasons worth.

Be slow and gentle with the big one, pull her down more and more over the course of a few days, try and get her as horizontal as possible. It's all pretty simple stuff, but has the biggest impact. All the side branches have to fight to get back up to the sun and completely dominate in the process, every branch becomes as strong and thick as the main cola.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Offlinetheman420

#358041 - 02/05/10 01:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: theman420]
    #358253 - 02/05/10 11:14 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Here's some updated photos.

5th Feburary:

Harvest time should be around early to mid March.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:02 PM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#359663 - 02/07/10 10:51 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

lovely photos dude i just took some new ones today here they are if you interested http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/359655

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#368001 - 02/19/10 01:42 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Alright I got some more photos. I need to get her tied down as she starts to bud up but the hardware store I went to had no nylon line so it looks like I'll have to go to the fishing shop and pick up a line for a bit more. Here's some photos in the mean time. Notice my great corn growing skills :facepalm: lol.

19th February:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:02 PM)

Offlinetheman420

#368324 - 02/19/10 06:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

haha very nice! i cant believe how big that thing is!!! what is your expected yield for that?

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#368455 - 02/20/10 06:03 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Expecting around a pound, hoping for 2.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#368457 - 02/20/10 06:45 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

You'll pull more than 1 if things keep going in the direction ur in

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #368458 - 02/20/10 07:09 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looks fucking excellent man, I don't know how I missed this one. :awesome:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: DungenessDank]
    #368895 - 02/20/10 05:58 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mhbound said:
You'll pull more than 1 if things keep going in the direction ur in

I definitely hope so, looking for a year's personal supply. The branches are starting to strengthen up so I assume the growth will start to slow down over the next few weeks as it starts to bud up.

Quote:

DungenessDank said:
Looks fucking excellent man, I don't know how I missed this one. :awesome:

Cheers bud; it's a 6 month grow from start to finish, it's been a fuckin' marathon. It's getting down to the last month always the hardest with rippers about. :throwingstar: :cactuar:

With any luck I'll be smoking in April.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#368904 - 02/20/10 06:24 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

I can't wait to see the main stalk of the thing..I bet you need a chainsaw to cut that thing down

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#373890 - 02/26/10 12:50 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Got another update. I've been ripping a lot of shade leaves off and airing it as I'm getting a bit worried about powdery mildew with all the rain around. It's flowered a lot slower than I thought it would considering it sexed in December; but that's just given it more time to grow.
I've got a bit of a problem with moths too, if anyone's dealt with them before any tips would be appreciated. They don't seem to be doing any damage but I don't want the caterpillars around when it starts budding up. Anywho enjoy the pics.

26th Feburary:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:03 PM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#373899 - 02/26/10 01:04 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Looking great mate :jah:

I'm also having some problem with moths and these tiny little white fly things, any advice would be appreciated on either of these pests.

I find if i plant some tomato plants close to my bud plants most of the pests prefer to go eat them, this doesn't eradicate the pest but it is a good way of keeping most of them away during late flowering when you dont want to be using anything to control them on your cannabis plants

i would advise finding out which pests you have exactly and researching what they don't like/what they like, and possibly even which beneficial pests munch on them, that last option probably only if its coming up late into flowering and the pest is really bad and you dont want to use any chemical products to get rid of them. thats pretty radical though but i know people that do it :shrugs: each to his own

I put up an update yesterday on my ladies check it out bro :smile:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#374424 - 02/26/10 10:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

i had the same problem awhile back with the caterpillars the moths lay there eggs near the nodes and they like suck the nutes right outta that section, and anything above that part starts to die!! i used a pair of needle nose pliers and a toothpick to extract the pest, then sprayed some organic pesticide on the underside of the leaves.this was for tomato's and is safe the day after use, to eat the fruit so i figure it'd be the same for pot and it worked out.

since your plant it so massive it may take much more time to find these spots, sometimes ladybugs work to get rid of pest!! i have about a million flying around in my grow room( aggressive lil bastard!) not to sure where they came from but i don't mind cause they help control pest problems so I've been told.

the plant in general is looking healthy and looks like your gunna get some sweet buds!!

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#374435 - 02/26/10 11:22 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

theman420 said:
i had the same problem awhile back with the caterpillars the moths lay there eggs near the nodes and they like suck the nutes right outta that section, and anything above that part starts to die!! i used a pair of needle nose pliers and a toothpick to extract the pest, then sprayed some organic pesticide on the underside of the leaves.this was for tomato's and is safe the day after use, to eat the fruit so i figure it'd be the same for pot and it worked out.

since your plant it so massive it may take much more time to find these spots, sometimes ladybugs work to get rid of pest!! i have about a million flying around in my grow room( aggressive lil bastard!) not to sure where they came from but i don't mind cause they help control pest problems so I've been told.

the plant in general is looking healthy and looks like your gunna get some sweet buds!!

I'll have to give an organic pesticide on monday I don't want it getting any worse if they are gonna leech off my plant. Do you know if the organic pesticides will effect the PH of the soil, I'm sure I'll have to use quite a bit for the whole plant. I'm not sure if ladybugs eat moths as well as aphids but I don't think they'll work to great outdoors, they'd be gone within 30 seconds.

I have a real bad feeling that if I let it continue this thread will end up like that other one with caterpilars eating through his bud.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#374441 - 02/26/10 11:35 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah ladybirds are a predatory beneficial insect for most plants

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#374447 - 02/26/10 11:57 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Inbred_gimp said:
I put up an update yesterday on my ladies check it out bro :smile:

I swear I posted yesterday, must have been too high and forgot the second confirm like always. Tying down that sativa really done it wonders; you're going to have 4 huge buds now instead of just one, not to mention all the other stuff looks to be growing great.
I can't wait to see that christmas tree in bud, that main cola is gonna weigh a ton. :thumbup:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineTomCollins

#374521 - 02/27/10 10:08 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus snurry that thing is a monster!

As far as organic pesticides work, I've had great success with natural pyrethrum. It's pretty safe to use too, even on plants that are late into flowering. However, I'd try and use it as minimally as possible if it's late flowering but your plants still have ages to go, so yeah.... Though, since your outdoor, I can't really recommend that as a one time solution. Though, that spray will kill whatever fuckers are on your plant for sure, but that said - you may need to do it more than once.

If anything ladybugs, like everyone else here is suggesting, may be your best bet.

Good luck man, I can't wait to see this plant. It looks fucking perfect!

--------------------
andyistic said:

Offlinetheman420

#374797 - 02/27/10 06:52 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
Quote:

theman420 said:

I'll have to give an organic pesticide on monday I don't want it getting any worse if they are gonna leech off my plant. Do you know if the organic pesticides will effect the PH of the soil, I'm sure I'll have to use quite a bit for the whole plant. I'm not sure if ladybugs eat moths as well as aphids but I don't think they'll work to great outdoors, they'd be gone within 30 seconds.

I have a real bad feeling that if I let it continue this thread will end up like that other one with caterpilars eating through his bud.

I'm not to sure if it would or not my guess is though it would make the soil acidic when it leaves the plant though the roots. i didn't water it with mine, i just sprayed it on the bottom of the leaves and watered normally. it didn't seems to change the soil to much since it was outdoors and on a much smaller indica plant!

you don't want to spray much on though just spray on the effected areas!! to much and the plant may wilt or even worse die!!

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#375744 - 02/28/10 11:08 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

That works fine for me, the moths seem to hang out in the weed but the caterpillars are developing in the weeds; I should be able to give them a healthy dose as I can't remove the weeds atm because of the cover. Once this rain dies down I'm going to get up some more shade-cloth for cover so I can do some weeding. That should help keep pests off it.

Any tips to keep powdery mildew at bay besides removing shade leaves and airing it out a bit? I might be acting a bit overcautious but with the limited air flow, and constant rain, I know it'll spread like wildfire if it hits.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#375867 - 03/01/10 05:51 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Small amounts of organic fungicide to keep it at bay if you see signs of it appearing  coz like you said it's hard to get rid of once it hits and boy it hits hard D:  just remove large fans causing shade to air it out a bit

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#379331 - 03/07/10 01:39 AM (14 years, 26 days ago)

Well I've had plenty of other BS to take my focus off the end of this grow (probably a good thing with all this waiting) so she's been neglected besides the daily airing out. The moths and caterpillars have all seemed to fuck off without any coaxing, might be due to all the in tents rain we've been getting lately.

We've had enough dry days now that my concern of getting powdery mildew has dropped a lot. I've got the hand shakes at the moment so excuse the out of focus photos; we'll just call them artistic. Still another 6-8 weeks until the first harvest.

Without further a due, here are the latest photos fresh from today.

March 7th:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:04 PM)

Invisibleheadyeddie
Cool Dude In A Loose Mood
Male

#379338 - 03/07/10 04:08 AM (14 years, 26 days ago)

Looking nice :thumbup::thumbup:
If you don't mind me asking; are those in your backyard/are you in the states?

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: headyeddie]
    #379339 - 03/07/10 04:57 AM (14 years, 26 days ago)

Cheers man.
Yea it's a backyard garden grow, but I don't live in the states.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleBen18
Drunk Derelict
Male User Gallery

#379358 - 03/07/10 08:16 AM (14 years, 25 days ago)

South African resident eh?

that girl looks very healthy and happy

did a great job keeping her low and bushy
props!

:peace:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: Ben18]
    #379825 - 03/08/10 06:01 AM (14 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Ben18 said:

props!

I believe he's from down under actually. :smile:

Snurry, looking great man. How much longer do you rekon you have to go?

--------------------
andyistic said:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#379837 - 03/08/10 07:16 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Quote:

Ben18 said:

props!

I believe he's from down under actually. :smile:

Snurry, looking great man. How much longer do you rekon you have to go?

Got about 8 weeks to the first harvest, but there should be 2 or 3 more in the following weeks to make sure all the bud is matured properly. I can't wait, I'm fiending so bad :crazy2:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#382313 - 03/11/10 11:05 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

I got some more photos today, including one of the main trunk. She's starting to fill out as the days become shorter now. Getting way too much rain at the moment, I'd be happy to have dry hot days until harvest. Harvest date should be around the 5th of April which will give me plenty of time for drying, and a bit of curing for 4/20 :awesomenod:.

12th March:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Edited by Snurry (03/20/10 08:04 PM)

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#382321 - 03/11/10 11:23 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

you sir have an amazing outdoor greenhand there

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#382323 - 03/11/10 11:30 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

thank mother nature for most of it, i just tie her down and air her out. I haven't had to water it since back in December which is great, I hate the idea of pumping chlorine and fluoride and all the bullshit i drink into the plant. Rain water, and hot sun; I'm just lucky to be in the best growing region in Australia.

I'd love to know what strain it is and where it came from, but bud is bud here, so seeds are a lucky dip, looks like I got a winner :vaped:. The smell's just starting to come out too, I can't wait till it reeks.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#382326 - 03/11/10 11:35 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Man I'd love to have a region like that..you plant shit here with the dry humid areas...it just doesnt get the water it needs...

great soil and if you have like a swamp area with a little shade that stay a little cooler you can get some great plants but those are too risky to grow around with all of the hunting-fishing-rednecking =/

you need to get some good genetics for next season and stick around id love to see something like durban poison and a couple heavy indacas...

i cant imagine, but i want to see

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#382348 - 03/12/10 12:04 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

With any luck I'll be out of this country before next year. It's a great place to retire in your own little world and grow pot, but it's impossible to get ahead here.

But definitely a good grow area, all the big timers grew around here like Kog and Mullum Madman, perfect for growing. Mmmmmmmmm sativas.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineTomCollins

#382361 - 03/12/10 12:55 AM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:

:billymaythumbup:

Insane! You have a tree!

--------------------
andyistic said:

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#386480 - 03/19/10 02:46 AM (14 years, 14 days ago)

More photos of the lady. Everything's been going pretty smooth, I'm finding a few caterpillars left over from the moths but should be all gone pretty soon. I'm thinking of trimming some of the small shit in the bottom of the canopy because I had a mildew scare on one of the smaller branches, we'll see how it turns out. Enjoy.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#386520 - 03/19/10 06:28 AM (14 years, 14 days ago)

gorgeous

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlinetheman420

#387096 - 03/19/10 10:52 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

looks like a bed of bud!! wish i could just jump in it! haha:bouncysmoke:

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#387097 - 03/19/10 10:54 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Got given some A/B hydto bloom today I'll be able to use until harvest.

That should help fill out the buds and create more trichome production  :dancingbacon:

In other news the budding hasn't been gaining the speed I was expecting now the days are getting short, might be to do with the size. It's pushing the harvest date back and it looks like I might be dry for 4/20  :doublefu:  :grrr:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#387117 - 03/19/10 11:12 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

nah 7 days before 4-20 snip off a few small test buds and hang them to dry

--------------------
Suck my balls America

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#388140 - 03/22/10 06:21 AM (14 years, 11 days ago)

I can't bring myself to cut a single bud after waiting over 200 days, they'll all be left to fill out as much as they want.

I've just got hope someone harvests earlier than me; but it turns out all  the rain has slowed down the season for everyone. Holy fuck it's been dry the end of this season, haven't had a bag since December.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineTomCollins

#388147 - 03/22/10 07:28 AM (14 years, 11 days ago)

https://files.growery.org/files/g10-11/898744343-P1040018.jpg

Right there:
:highfive:

I love it how everyone uses bic lighters for size comparison on this website. It makes me laugh. :tongue: They're fucking awesome lighters though.

--------------------
andyistic said:

Offlinettotheh
european son
Male

Loc: new york state Flag
    #388532 - 03/22/10 10:25 PM (14 years, 10 days ago)

beautiful outdoor crop man:billymaythumbup:

--------------------
I live with thirteen dead cats ,
a purple dog that wears spats,
they all live out in the hall,
and i cant stand it anymore

anything i say on this website is 100 % false

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #389699 - 03/25/10 05:46 AM (14 years, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Snurry said:
I've just got hope someone harvests earlier than me; but it turns out all  the rain has slowed down the season for everyone. Holy fuck it's been dry the end of this season, haven't had a bag since December.

December!? Tell me you've been able to smoke though, yeah?
Last year was the absolute worst for me, the summer was dryer than nun's underwear, but this year has been pretty good on the supply side of things. And besides, looks like when this Tsunami of bud comes-a-crashin' in your bowl, you'll more than make up for not having any since December hahaha

:gethigh:

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: T-Rex]
    #390042 - 03/25/10 06:01 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

I've had a couple of cones at night over the months that helps me get to sleep. But it's completely dry around this area. The only weed I've seen has been $90 a quarter.

Depending on how this budworm problem develops around harvest time, we'll see how much bud comes through. If they manage to come back before the first harvest I won't be surprised if all the large colas are eaten through. It's been a long, hard season; if one thing it's taught me fuck big plants. They look pretty but are too much to look after. It would have been much simpler if i put in 30-40 cuttings in mid January.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#390047 - 03/25/10 06:17 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

yeah thats true, but then if you got caught, the long dick of the law would destroy you.... having one big plant they just take it away and no jail time etc :jah:

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#390082 - 03/25/10 07:33 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

Being in NSW it's really up to the discretion of the cop. It's still criminalised and only has maximum sentences.

In NSW, if you are found guilty of
possessing or using cannabis, you could
get a fine of up to $2,200, and/or other
penalties including community service
work or a term in prison of up to 2 years.
These penalties apply to both adults and
young people aged between 10 and 18
years.

For growing, importing or selling cannabis,
the penalties are more severe. The severity
of the penalty depends on the amount of
cannabis, if it was being sold, and if you
have prior convictions.

Supply

”Supply” is defined in the legislation to include a wide range of conduct: selling, giving away, agreeing to supply or (technically) sharing pot is classed as supply.

”Supply” also includes being in possession of a quantity of drug which is “deemed” to be intended for supply. In a deemed supply case, you must prove in court that the possession was for reasons other than supply (for example, personal use). In the case of cannabis, the deemed supply amount is 300 grams.

Cultivation

It is an offence to cultivate cannabis. Cultivation means some activity to assist growing or harvesting. It includes planting or watering or fertilising. Even growing one cannabis seedling is an offence.
It is also an offence to possess cannabis plants (which has the same maximum penalty as cultivation).
There are higher penalties - and trial by judge and jury - for cultivating or possessing more than 250 plants. Cases involving fewer than 250 plants are heard by a magistrate in the Local Court.

Penalties
The quantity of drugs involved determines both the maximum penalty for the offence, and whether the case is heard in the Local Court or the District Court.
The maximum penalty for use or possession is a fine of $2,200 and/or 2 years jail.
The maximum penalty for supply or cultivation depends on the quantity involved. As an example, the maximum penalty for the supply of 400 grams is a fine of $11,000 and/or 2 years jail. The maximum penalty for cultivating or possessing 300 plants is a fine of $385,000 and/or 15 years jail.
These are maximum penalties – the actual penalty imposed will usually be considerably less, especially for a first offender.
For people with little or no criminal record, the penalty for possession of small quantity of pot might be to have “no conviction recorded” (a “section 10”) - or alternatively, a fine of several hundred dollars. For cultivation of a few plants: a fine or a good behaviour bond.
If larger quantities are involved, or you have more of a record, or if you are convicted of supply or cultivation, you can expect higher penalties.

From what I've heard, the minimum amount of plants needed before they will throw you in jail is 50, but as you can see they can still legally throw you in jail for just use or posession.

Edited by Snurry (03/25/10 07:34 PM)

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#390092 - 03/25/10 07:57 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

thats interesting stuff dude would you happen to know the cannabis laws for victoria?

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#390136 - 03/25/10 10:09 PM (14 years, 7 days ago)

I don't know any specifics. It seems like the government makes it hard to find any definite penalties. I do know it hasn't been decriminalised in Victoria though, so fines may similar to NSW. All I found was this.

"A police officer may give someone a caution and offer them the opportunity to attend a cannabis education program if they are caught with no more than 50 grams of cannabis. Like NSW, only two cautions are allowed to be given to the one person."

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#391393 - 03/28/10 05:37 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Hahahahaha yea the Cannabis Caution, I've seen it in action when a friend of mine got caught with less than a gram of mix at the station  :facepalm3:

Btw Snurry, after chopping my first plant (which could probably have been eaten by your plant) I have suddenly realized that chopping your beast down is going to be a day or two long ordeal. Hope you have a deep mix bowl, your favorite albums and some guys to help hahaha

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#391435 - 03/28/10 06:02 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

:awesomenod:

There'll be 2-3 harvests over a couple of months. Once all the top heads are harvested the light will be able to fill out all of the smaller stuff.

I use scissors without fingerholes like these (though nowhere near as nice). It's impossible to spend a few days trimming without them.

I'm just so thankful the seasons coming to a close. I just have to evade cops and rippers for another couple of months and it'll be out of there.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#391553 - 03/28/10 07:15 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I would lend you my scissors and ammature expertize if I could hahaha.

Omg if I caught anyone trying to rip off my plant I would break their knee's and smoke them as ironic punishment.

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#398158 - 04/08/10 01:18 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ok so harvest has started. A few buds have been cut and manicured (pics to come). Everything else will be harvested over the next two weeks. It's coming to an end. I'll get some more photos over the next few days, most I got today were out of focus or the flash washed out the buds.

8th April:

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#399178 - 04/10/10 05:05 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Fucking beasty!

:eek:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#399194 - 04/10/10 07:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

how does that smell!! cant wait to put a super cropped indica outside this year, nothing compaired to that though :grin:

--------------------

OfflineCaptainCaveman
Male

#402591 - 04/16/10 07:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Very nice! :borat:

--------------------
Captains Grow Log

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 18th January) [Re: CaptainCaveman]
    #402628 - 04/16/10 08:37 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

snurry dude i gotta show u the pics of the indicas you told me to tie down, they are looking beastly :laugh:

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#402631 - 04/16/10 08:44 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i wanna seee

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#402639 - 04/16/10 08:54 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i'll get on it tommorow, one of the ones i tied has gone almost a dark purplish bluey green colour on the leaves i cant tell wether its genetic or a nitrogen toxicity but i dont see how it could be toxicity because i havent fed it in a while, it looks dank tho sticky as hell too.

how's the drying/curing of what you chopped going snurry ? any pics/smoke report?

--------------------

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

#402640 - 04/16/10 08:55 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like its getting ready to harvest anyway so you should be fine

--------------------
Suck my balls America

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#402646 - 04/16/10 09:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i'm actually going to have to chop one down tommorow coz some of the head buds are getting mold- like 4-5 of the nugs on the plant and the trichomes are milky- some of them amber like 20%+ atleast, anyway . . . this mold has gotten the very tip bud of the cola and that pissed me off so im just gonna chop it down coz i dont wna lose anymore of the buds. . plus io want to have an indica that is mostly milky trichomes for comparison to the others which i want to harvest at varying times in trichome colours for varied highs. :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#402892 - 04/16/10 03:30 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Nice work man. I saw the pic of that indica in your thread. Those mixed colours do look nice.

My smaller plant still has a week + but most of the other one is gone. I should have the rest manicured by Sunday night. It just keeps coming.

I had a bit of a smoke of some before it went into curing. Feeding it hydro nutes really helped in the last 2 months. It's frosty and dense for any outdoor I've grown. I've got the last 2 days drying in my room. I'll get a photo of that this morning.

Been at it 4 days in a row from about 11am till 10pm. Thank god it's a rewarding job.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#403325 - 04/17/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

lol i know the feeling man it took me a whole day to trim my 2 indicas i harvested yesterday and a whole day+ for the big tree, i uploaded a few pics btw :wink: check em out mhbound n snurry :laugh: :jah:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#403404 - 04/18/10 05:48 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

How'd that home grown bud treat you Snurry? ddelicious?

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#408000 - 04/28/10 07:37 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Oy! Update please!

--------------------
andyistic said:

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#408010 - 04/28/10 08:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Spency said:
Oy! Update please!

yeah bro where those photos at ?

--------------------

InvisibleSnurry
Cunt
Male

#408646 - 04/29/10 02:20 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Haha, alright alright.

I wish I was able to get some photos once the buds had been harvested, but we got rid of the trunk straight away.

Those were the day I did the first harvest. It took 6 12hour days to do the trimming but it's all worth it.

The box that looks like trim is all the small bud that wasn't worth trimming. Should make a nice amount of hash.

All the bud should be finished curing in the next week and then I'll get a weight on the lot. It'll be worth the 7 month grow; but it's put me off growing big plants. It was too difficult to look after outdoors. If I was to do it again I'd wait until a month from the end of the season and plant a large amount of small cuttings and keep them small.

How'd your harvest go imbred? I saw the pics of your tree. Have fun ripping off leaf every time you chop up :lol:. Nice smoke? I hope the buds did end up being finished properly. What about that black indica too? Reminded me of the herojuana.

--------------------
--->
200/~218 Days

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#408647 - 04/29/10 02:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

haha yeah man its potent shit i copped about a pound and a quater i think... i did retrim the buds in the manicuring stage
the stavia is extremely smooth now with a subtle head high that really creeps in and then just notice urself doing stuff u normally wouldnt its definitly a laugher, the indica on the other hand is sedative almost haha. look forward to your bud shots :smile: i thinking a POTM will be in store for you good sir
you gonna take some sweet ass crystally macros ?
:jah:

--------------------

Offlinetheman420

#408657 - 04/29/10 06:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

thats a shit ton of bud man!! that hookah will come in handy!!!
what do you think your dry weight will be?

--------------------

InvisibleSquints
 User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: theman420]
    #412195 - 05/04/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn dude, this is inspirational. I love the training job. You're kicking ass.

--------------------
Hambino: Did you plan that!?
Squints: 'Course I did.. been plannin' it for years.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Squints]
    #412243 - 05/04/10 11:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Nice job man.  I like how you kept a massive bush so low.

I'm a little more than 2 months into an 8 month outdoor grow.  I should be getting yields like that on each plant of mine.  So far I have 3 Aurora Indicas, 1 Bubba Skunk, and 1 Ak-48 outdoors, and have 15 more vegging clones of the Bubba Skunks, some under a 400 watter, and some under 150w HPS and CFL's.  Also have 2 nice G13/Haze x Mango's going this year as well.  Can't wait to see the results of all my hard work this year.

I should probably start that grow journal sometime soon.  :wink:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Inverted]
    #412256 - 05/05/10 12:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah inverted WTF man get on that journal asap, I been hearing all this crazy shit bout this grow... Fair to say I'm extremely eager for the log of it
:jah:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #412259 - 05/05/10 12:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Alright, it must be done.  I will go out to the plot tomorrow and take pictures, if weather permits.  Once I have some visual documentation it will be easy for me to motivate myself to post a thread, I just haven't taken any pictures yet.  BTW I just popped 20 more of Magash's seeds.  :lol: 

I'm going by the notion that you can never have too many plants growing at one time...

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#412261 - 05/05/10 12:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I agree man, too many marijuana plants? What kind of crazy talk is that!

How's the smoke off your scrog grow of magashs seed? Shit looked chronic

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Outdoor Garden Grow (Updated 8th November) [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #412264 - 05/05/10 12:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome.  It was very stinky, had a very unique taste and a creative thinking high.  I wish I would have made it last longer, but I'm working on getting a job and cant afford to be smoking 3 grams a day.  I am however flowering some more now.  All of those magash seeds are going to be 12/12 from seed under the 150 + CFL's

Should be interesting.

--------------------

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

#412343 - 05/05/10 07:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wow it's gonna be a great log man no doubt. Yours always are :jah:

What you reckon I should do with all my fan leaves + trimmings and stems rofl

I'm thinking mesh screen hash how much you think I'd get off like 6 plants trimmings

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies