Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGod
Yahweh

what i got
    #302876 - 10/24/09 02:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Going to pop 5 of the AK's within a week.  Trying to decide if I'm going to do 5 of another at the same time (I have the room), and if so, which.

I want to collect pollen from my males before giving them the chop, and do a little selective breeding and crosses when I flower the females. 

Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTcrib
Stranger

Re: what i got [Re: God]
    #302879 - 10/24/09 03:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The cinderella 99 is a good sativa...I like to have a good sativa and good indica around at all times...So I would go with it.

But then again the apollo was made with c99 and is also a sativa dominant so I guess its just a choice.

OfflineAzyle00
Captain Canada
Male

Loc: CANADA
Re: what i got [Re: Tcrib]
    #303009 - 10/24/09 12:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

God...set up a grow journal for this please...I am interested.  I have never breeded for seeds but with my automatics I am planning too and scared shitless of screwing it up and wrecking all my plants :frown:

Be interesting to follow your progress and methods.

--------------------
"I never post unless high.  Well that does explain a lot then."

"The best part about going to sleep each night is knowing that my plants will have grown more when I wake up in the morning."

"I smoked it then I became so tired that my eyes shut down automatically without my consent" - My Chinese GF, Oct 23, 2009 :smile:

Starting your first GROW, things you should ask/answer before you do

Current Grow Journal

InvisibleGod
Yahweh

Re: what i got [Re: Azyle00]
    #303437 - 10/25/09 01:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I like the idea of having a good sativa and indica around, though from what I understand, the AK can be very heady and racy.  I should have gotten some Widow instead of the Apollo, to have a strong indica on hand.  Oh well, next time.

I'll definitely be running up a journal on these.  Once I start the seeds, I'll post up pictures of my setup, etc.  I'll update this thread with a link.

If anyone has any experience with any of these three strains, please post up any information you think would be helpful.  Thanks!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
740 topic views. 0 members, 135 guests and 166 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.