Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Fox]
    #297113 - 10/14/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive gotten sleep paralysis thousands and thousands of times.... sometimes i get it multiple times daily, and sometimes ill go months without an episode..... ive also experienced very intense lucid dreams of me realizing i was stuck in my mind dreaming and i couldnt get out.......these things have happened to me since i was very young..........never realized what was happening and what these things were until I read about these phenomenons happening to people @ the shroomery

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (10/14/09 02:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #297117 - 10/14/09 02:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I made this thread like 6 months ago over there

(OFFICIAL) "Sleep Paralysis" thread

theres some good convo's and experiences about it in this thread

Edited by Dr. Siekadellyk (10/14/09 02:43 PM)

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #297130 - 10/14/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
Just last night i thought i woke up, but could have been dreaming all along. Then i woke up this morning kicking my own ass for not trying the lightswitch test. There were some weird visual stuff going on in the dark so who knows if i was up, lol.

man I have false awakenings all the time but I very rarely even think to do a reality check.  A lot of times I'll actually wake up in the morning, but close my eyes again and drift off.  However the dream will start at the waking up part I just experienced and I'll go along with my morning routine only to wake up again and realize I had been dreaming and could have easily done a reality check.

I just checked my dream journal and my last successful lucid dream was from a false awakening.  That night I intended to do a WILD (wake-induced lucid dream, where you wake up and do a few exercises then fall back asleep to induce lucidity).  Well I did a successful WILD, but in my dream!  I never actually woke up..  I remember while dreaming, falling asleep and then waking up to perform a WILD, falling back asleep and that's when I achieved lucidity.  I thought it was interesting because I've never heard of anyone doing a WILD in their dreams.  It was very low level lucid dream though.. I was aware that I was dreaming, but at the same time I was still acting out the storyline of the dream, like I had one foot in lucidity and one foot in unconscious dreaming.  I saw a black silhouette dart straight up into the sky and I wanted to do the same.  That's when I gained full lucidity and moved up a level.  I flew straight up into the sky and was going to do a back flip.  As I crested I was just laying horizontal in the sky looking at the stars as the dream started fading.  I remembered that a good way to stabilize the dream when it starts to fade as you're flying is to ground yourself and touch something with texture.  By the time my hand hit the ground I was in the void again and lost lucidity.

--------------------

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#297133 - 10/14/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thanks for the link I'll check that out.

That's interesting how many times you've experienced sleep paralysis.  Do most of your experiences have a demonic theme as well?

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #297141 - 10/14/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

not really a demonic theme but a very eerie feeling of a "Void" that seems familiar yet different at the same time.... these episode are usually sometimes a follow up from an VERY DETAILED and intense dream of a strange place and situation.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

#297354 - 10/14/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah from what I can recall most of my demonic sleep paralysis experiences come right after a very difficult and strange dream.

I usually wake up from the dream in relief, almost always laying on my side, and when I open my eyes a demonic figure is standing beside my bed.  I never can see any detail of these figures, just a black silhouette.  Well, there might be great detail but I never keep my eyes open long enough to observe these figures.  It's not everyday that I wake up, actually wake up into waking life, and see an entity staring me down only a few feet away.  I immediately close my eyes and I'm overwhelmed with a sense of fear, to the point that my body feels euphoric and numb.  I usually drift off to sleep within a minute or two.

I've tried inducing sleep paralysis with great success, with the intention of opening my eyes and observing any entities that may be present.  However I either fall asleep, enter a dream and forget my intention, or come out of paralysis upon opening my eyes.

I find inducing sleep paralysis very interesting.  Some of the things that happen to me when I'm in the "transition stage" of entering paralysis are hearing deafening screams or sounds of a whip cracking, my body shaking violently (not physically), or my body rippling like the waves created when throwing a rock into a pond, floating above my bed or sinking into my mattress, my body ripping apart, full body orgasms and euphoria...

--------------------

Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #297365 - 10/14/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:bongload:its not something i really look foreward to per say, i find it scary as hell waking up completely paralyzed.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Zippy]
    #297390 - 10/14/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes!!! Reporting in...

I used to practice Lucid dreams for many years until my addiction got out of control and I lost touch w/ dreaming and all it's wonders.

It's really sad that I lost touch with the art of Lucid dreaming.  It's fucking :awesome: once you get the hang of it.  I didn't read the thread but I hope the OP covered exactly what LD is and how to achieve it.

I've learned to fly, that's my favorite dreaming activity.  I love flying anywhere anytime... OMG it's fucking amusing to fly over your local town seeing everything from a different perspective... It's fucking cool if you ask me.  :crazy2:

That is followed up by choosing to make love to any woman I want, even creating the "perfect" woman to have sex with, naughty or nice... :grin:

Thank you for posting this thread, you may have inspired me to keep a dream-journal to induce LD once again.

IF NONE OF YOU KNOW OF LUCID DREAMING OR JUST WANT TO SEE THE COOLEST/TRIPPIEST MOVIES EVER, WATCH "WAKING LIFE"

The first time I saw this film was on 1 pill of pure MDMA and 2g of mushrooms.  All I can say is every time I see this movie, I end up having near flashbacks of that trip a few years back.  Was one of my best for sure.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Inverted]
    #297392 - 10/14/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, Waking Life is a good film and a must see for anyone really. :yesnod:

My memories of flying in my dreams are very faint. But when it comes to that kind of action i usually always run or bounce off walls like Nightcrawler on X2. I ride BMX a whoooole lot in my dreams, which is a sign that i need to get on another bike soon! :crankey:

Offlineazshroomer
Medical Marijuana Cultivator

Loc: Nor-Cal
    #297393 - 10/14/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mainly when I lucid dream it is in dreams of the future which I then manipulate and it affects reality.
This has only occurred about 3-4 times in my life so far.
It has even allowed someone who was color blind to see red and green.

I dont know how to explain it.
Crazy stuff.

--------------------
Check out my Grow The Growery teks!
:gethigh: Building Your Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Cloner:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Veg System:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own True Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Flower System (COMING SOON):gethigh:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #297394 - 10/14/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

My memories of flying in my dreams are very faint. But when it comes to that kind of action i usually always run or bounce off walls like Nightcrawler on X2. I ride BMX a whoooole lot in my dreams, which is a sign that i need to get on another bike soon! :crankey:

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I wakeboard and snowboard in Lucid Dreams a LOT, probably ranked 3rd.

I can always fucking land perfect, slow motion, like amazingly stylish 720's and 900's and 1080's like all the time, and I always jib just absolutely perfectly and smooth, I love it more than sex.

It's so fucking sweet because it seems like there is like 80% gravity so I can glide through the air just a little longer and land just a little softer, its a sensation I can only feel and not describe in words.

When I do a snowboard run they seem to last for nearly an hour like the mountain is just fucking HUGE and the jumps are all massive and everything just works out PERFECT for some reason and it nearly makes me cum in my bed...

:yesnod: to dreams...

P.S. take some Opiates and tell me how fucking :awesome: your dreams end up!

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinethelowlife

#297499 - 10/15/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Inverted]
    #297535 - 10/15/09 05:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

Oh yeah I almost forgot, I wakeboard and snowboard in Lucid Dreams a LOT, probably ranked 3rd.

I can always fucking land perfect, slow motion, like amazingly stylish 720's and 900's and 1080's like all the time, and I always jib just absolutely perfectly and smooth, I love it more than sex.

It's so fucking sweet because it seems like there is like 80% gravity so I can glide through the air just a little longer and land just a little softer, its a sensation I can only feel and not describe in words.

When I do a snowboard run they seem to last for nearly an hour like the mountain is just fucking HUGE and the jumps are all massive and everything just works out PERFECT for some reason and it nearly makes me cum in my bed...

:yesnod: to dreams...

P.S. take some Opiates and tell me how fucking :awesome: your dreams end up!

I've done a lot of that in my dreams. On dirt bikes also and sometimes just my feet too. I always end up suddenly jumping too high and too far. Much more than humanly possible. I'll be scared to death, gone too far but, discover that I can land it OK everytime just to end up going even farther and getting scared again. Always exciting. Some of my fav dreams. :awesome:

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: azshroomer]
    #297609 - 10/15/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Inverted: glad to see you went that far into lucid dreaming :thumbup:
I hope this thread will help get you back on track! read my first post, I wrote out one of my lucid dreams from my dream journal that just might inspire you a bit more.  I know what you mean about flying over something you regularly see and getting a different perspective, it just amazing me how real it all seems.  The feeling of flight is just hands down incredible :bow2:

waking life is a wonderful movie and I also think anyone that has the chance needs to see it.  It's a great work of art and might open up your mind just a bit more.  If anything it's a great inspiration for dreamers :thumbup:  Be sure to watch the movie multiple times to fully understand the script.

Quote:

azshroomer said:
Mainly when I lucid dream it is in dreams of the future which I then manipulate and it affects reality.

I've heard of this happening before.  You can use lucid dreaming to directly affect your reality.  Like if you have a baseball game coming up you could practice in your dream and hone in your skills.  Or the bmx guy up there^^^ you can practice new tricks that you wouldn't dare do in waking life, once you feel confident landing it in your dreams you can gain the confidence to try it out in waking life.  the list goes on and on...

but on the extreme side of that, like making someone who was once colorblind be able to see a couple colors, or someone being healed from a disease, that's some remarkable stuff right there and I've read about it happening.

--------------------

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
    #297614 - 10/15/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fox said:
smoking kills my dreaming as well.  vaping on the other hand seems to enhance it :thumbup:

I've had some scary sleep paralysis experiences..
it's not too fun seeing demonic entities a few feet away from you while you know you're awake, but yet can't move a muscle. seems like every time I've experienced sleep paralysis it's had a demonic theme.. which is odd because I rarely have demonic dreams

happened to me once, but it wasnt demonic entities it was much worse.  A tall mexican guy.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Re: oneironauts, lucid dreamers, come hither! [Re: Doitagain]
    #300752 - 10/20/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha I could see how that would be frightening as well.

anyone else have any lucid dreams or experiences you wanna share?

--------------------

Offlineelaspeinreason
his serene highness
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington DC
    #300775 - 10/20/09 06:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

into lucidity ?[ its called the dream machine, a way to induce alpha wave changes and create the sleep whilst awake sensation as well as vivid " hallucinations" all from a constantly rotating lampshade over a lightbulb. ]  you should REALLY watch this..i wouldn't have gone through the trouble to find it if i didnt think it would benefit the thread. http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/flicker/

--------------------
हम सब एक है ~ We Are All One
The ultimate source of happiness, successful life, is within ourselves. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. - Buddha

Offlineazshroomer

#300959 - 10/20/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good to know im not insane.
I pretty much never tell anyone about that happening because I think theyll tell me to see a psychiatrist.

This isn't like practicing or something.
When I was younger I could only see the future in my dreams once in awhile, but could not directly change it, if I did attempt to I only ended up fulfilling the dream as I saw it.

Then in highschool I forced myself to stop dreaming because I was worried I would see something horrible happen and not be able to stop it.

Then in college I started dreaming again and also started toking/experimenting and this is when I started being able to affect reality through those dreams. Instead of watching the dream as it happened and then attempting to change it later, I took hold of my dreams in my subconscious and reality was affected.

Again, its only happened majorly 3-4 times in my life. Smaller stuff a bit more than that. But the girl was 100% red/green colorblind and then she stepped out of the shower and was like why does everything look weird and started pointing at all the green and red things in the room. I was stupefied because the night before I had narrated in my lucid dreaming that she would be able to see red/green.

I know it seems crazy but the major ones happened within 3-4 days before or after of using mushrooms/e/lsd. And Ive never done alot of them either, only 1 normal dose never more than a few times a month in college. Now i hardly do anything other than smoke green and havnt had much of these major dreams. THe last major one was the girl being able to see red/green and that was in Febuary. And yes, she can still see red/green.

--------------------

Edited by azshroomer (10/20/09 05:17 PM)

OfflineZippy
Needlepoint
Male User Gallery

Loc: Santa Cruz
    #300982 - 10/20/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You should see a psychiatrist. ^

--------------------
Even a fish could stay out of trouble if he learned to keep his mouth shut.
Indoor Floro Troublemaker/ Troublemaker x WW grow
Indoor 1000w HPS Soil Grow- *updated*

Offlineazshroomer

#301020 - 10/20/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I figured as much.
:heresjohnny:

Can she be hot?

--------------------

Edited by azshroomer (10/20/09 08:20 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder