Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #294919 - 10/10/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I know that I was just replying to what Triptonic had to say.

I think that link I posted may be relevant to your book though.. the whole history repeating itself thing..

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: elcharrosays]
    #294926 - 10/10/09 02:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh shit, i didn't see his comment about that.  my bad.  Personally, I'd love to have another discussion about 2012.  I still think the LHC has something to do with it all.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #294935 - 10/10/09 03:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just giving you shit man. But this world kinda deserves to blow up. I'm just not to into religious things cuz I find most of them to be false lol.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #295038 - 10/10/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Personally, I really do believe that history does repeat itself although not in a biblical process.

for sure thats a fact.

start. early civ. flourish. gov't. gov't takes control. proletariats protest. revolution. burn to the ground. repeat.

its been repeating this process for quite some time.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#295039 - 10/10/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

elcharrosays said:
Dude.

2012 has nothing to do with the world ending and that is a profound misconception. The Mayans suggest that 2012 is when we enter the next age of enlightenment. The world passes though several astrological ages and we are about to enter the age of Aquarius. This is corroborated by the Christian bible in which Jesus tells his disciples that after he leaves they will be greeted by a man bearing a pitcher of water..

the correlations are astounding.. but I'm drunk and about to head to work so I'm not going to spend much more time divulging into this. I'd simply suggest actually reading into what the Mayan's had to say. And uh.. Kymatica and Esoteric Existence..

very interesting. when you get a chance can you provide some links? i wont lie, i havent done any reading on it, and i am quite interested.

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: still beLIEve]
    #295044 - 10/10/09 06:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

y2k revisited, oh nooo

OfflineslimDUTCHES
Current Grow: 2 Bageed babes
Male User Gallery

Loc: North West Hemisphere
    #295050 - 10/10/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the Peace Prize should be awarded "to the person who shall have done the most or the best work for fraternity between nations, for the abolition or reduction of standing armies and for the holding and promotion of peace congresses."

i dunno why you guy seem to think he did nothing.  opening up a forum for the discussion of a nuclear weapons free world is a pretty major step considering the way the world is right now.

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: slimDUTCHES]
    #295121 - 10/10/09 09:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There was an entire nuclear disarmament movement during the early 60's which the ruling bodies paid no attention to. The peace sign was actually created for the nuclear disarmament movement and its an artist's rendition of the flag symbols for 'N' and 'D' imposed over each other. Many people over the ages have done FAR more for the cause than Obama has even pretended to.

During Clinton's term he chartered several agreements with different countries and deactivated/dismantled over 1700 nuclear warheads, 300 missile launching pads and took several hundred tons of weapons grade plutonium and uranium out of commission.

Where's Bill Clinton's Nobel Prize? He certainly did far more than Obama has accomplished so far and I'm willing to bet will do in the future.

People can and do bitch plenty about Clinton but ya gotta respect the vast amount of work he did in foreign relations. I think he did more to get all of the super-powers working and getting along together than any other president in recent times. Granted, whether or not this is a good thing is still undecided. Globalization may make bureaucrats and financiers get along with each other but it ultimately destroys the population and it's culture. People die through their economies rather than bombs.

Basically, all I'm sayin is fuck a dude named Barack Obama. Dude has done NOTHING but take back his words and I'm fucking sick of his celebrity. We've just set the bar so low after Bush even this inane bullshit looks good.

--------------------

Edited by mel_lonta_tauda (10/10/09 10:31 PM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#295129 - 10/10/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

why do you not like obama so bad? i wont lie and act like i know a LOT about the situation or anything, but honestly i dont think he's doing to bad. of course again, thats my uninformed opinion.

id just like to hear some of your arguments for why you dont like him.

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#295131 - 10/10/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Health Care Reform is a reason to not like him.......He really hasn't done anything though so I don't dislike him or like him. He's just another politician though. I hate that people really think there is going to be a huge change with him in office.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#295137 - 10/10/09 10:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You're right he hasn't done anything so bad so far to my knowledge.. other than updating the Patriot Act and allowing it to extend even longer. That in itself is pretty fucked up because it means he's continuing one of the very most outrageous products of the Bush era and therefor not changing a thing.

Many of my issues with him stem from what he hasn't done and promised he would. Of course, he's just a politician and it's the name of the game, but it unnerves me that everybody thinks he's different and refuse to see things at face value.

Like I said, I have a major issue with the celebrity of Barack Obama. We love him for absolutely no other reason than we perceive him as being different even though his actions prove otherwise. I really despise the blind worship the majority of black people in this country have given to him (at least here in the south) for the sole purpose of his race and his position and not anything he's actually accomplished. He didn't become president by his own power. He was prepped and groomed and placed in the position.

I'll prolly talk more later but my gf just got home so I'm gonna split for a bit

--------------------

OfflineslimDUTCHES
Current Grow: 2 Bageed babes
Male User Gallery

Loc: North West Hemisphere
    #295140 - 10/10/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

elcharrosays, you bring up some very good points.  I just think that currently in THESE times, President Obama is doing a good job of bringing attention to the very volitile nuclear situation the world is currently in.  And by doing this I think he kind of promotes those same ideals of President Clinton and the Nuclear disarmament movement of the 1960's.  He has the right idea.

Though I do agree that his term is very young, and in ways of actual accomplishments he has yet to prove himself.  But the guys trying and making a positive impact on the global community, so i think that is what the Nobel Peace Committee is recognizing.

--------------------

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: Triptonic]
    #295219 - 10/11/09 02:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Health Care Reform is a reason to not like him.......

:dudewtf:

why is health care reform a bad thing :confused:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: I'm so motherfucking pissed [Re: niteowl]
    #295227 - 10/11/09 06:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It wont work man, its a stupid idea. Huge lines at hospitals, people cant get treated right away when they need it. Canada has health care like Obama is trying to pass and it just doesnt work. Its not a good idea. Our health care is fucked up now I agree but not as fucked up as it will be once he passes that bill.

P.S. My dad is a doctor and I am an EMT.

Edited by Triptonic (10/11/09 06:41 AM)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#295237 - 10/11/09 08:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

a few european countries do this, do they not? i thought it worked very well over there

i am for the reform, of course again this is my humble uninformed opinion.

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#295248 - 10/11/09 08:16 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think it needs to be thought out more. He is way rushing into it. Ya lots of european countries have something similar. There are pros and cons. But I see more cons than pros.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#295270 - 10/11/09 09:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well ultimately, the way i see it is:

any US citizen should be able to get healthcare if they have a legitamate concern.

health is one of the most import aspects in life, and unfortunately our country sucks with it. possibly because of the high rates, and obscene bills hospitals and doctors charge.

of course people who are on daddys insurance (not saying you triptonic) or have a job that covers it dont want this. why would they? nothing like this has ever crossed their mind. being sick and not being able to go to the doctor? whats that?

i went around 2 years without being able to go to the doctor for what i think is a pretty serious condition. and im young, i shouldnt of had to worry about that shit. so anyway, im sure thats why i am biased about the situation.

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#295271 - 10/11/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What I'm saying is there is going to be a short in doctors because if health care becomes free there are going to be way more people going in. Also there are going to be long lines with a "first come first served" type situation. The health care wont be as quality as it is now. I agree they should do something with health care, just not what Obama wants to do. I'm thinking something like for people who cant afford health care there will be special clinics or doctors should be required to do 1 free day of health care a week. They get payed so much now-a-days anyways that it shouldnt bother them that much.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #295272 - 10/11/09 09:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Healthcare should NOT be a for profit industry.  Until they eliminate the profit motive from health care it'll be fucked for us.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#295273 - 10/11/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Healthcare should NOT be a for profit industry.  Until the eliminate the profit motive from health care it'll be fucked for us.

i cant believe i left that out

um YES

that is true 100%

--------------------
niteowl said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom