Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Unfortunate weed blunders
    #293607 - 10/08/09 12:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You ever have that :facepalm: moment where something shitty happens to your stash, or keeps you from smoking? 

example: have a pile of broken up weed on the table and all of a sudden have a fan blow away most of it :lol:

I once had a friend who put soap detergent in the bong "to clean it".    In which case we all should know that "YOU NEVER PUT SOAP IN THE BONG WATER!"

Let's hear your stories :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #293616 - 10/08/09 01:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

don't really have stash stories but here are some funny ones:

one time when i was young and dumb...

first time hitting an acrylic bong. it had a screw on metal "slide". you couldn't simply pull it out... i was used to glass bong with grommet slides that you easily pull out. well my friends tell me to pack the next bowl so i'm sitting there trying to pull the slide out but i can't. i don't realize it screws off. and my friends are fucking with me and for some reason in my stoned state of mind i turn the bong sideways to ash it out in an ashtray. spilling weed on some girls weed (ugly bitch and it was schwag). needless to say no one cared at all and they packed the bong next time.

another story. i had taken a pretty long break from smoking, like half a year. i'm going to party at my friends new place and he knows i'm gonna smoke. he doesn't tell me but he packs up his tommy chong 3 foot bong with a bowl full of headies and a ton of kief on top. he just hands me the bong and says hit it and don't worry about greens to torch the bowl. so i go and take a monster hit filling up my lungs and the chamber full of smoke, blow it out, and then clear the chamber. i start coughing terribly. so bad i have to excuse myself to the bathroom. i can't see straight and seriously thought i coughed out my contacts. well i sit down for a sec in the bathroom. then i hear more people come in the apartment. i get up and start walking to my friends room. i black out and fall on the floor. i get up and black out again, this time a bike falls on top of me. my friend helps me up and sits me down on his bed next to his girlfriend and asks if i'm alright. gets me some water but i can barely hold it. i feel "too high" the rest of the night and am uncomfortable. i just wanna be alone so i go home and sleep it off. find out later my contacts hadn't been coughed out of my eyes... haha

only time i've ever blacked out and fallen down from smoking weed. i looked it up and it's low blood sugar that can cause it i believe. my friend thinks it's the bong, because he said it's happened to more than one person. :lol:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: usg543]
    #293620 - 10/08/09 01:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude, that totally brought the LULZ  :hi5: :lol:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: usg543]
    #293637 - 10/08/09 03:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Back when i first started smoking i used to take big hits and cough with my mouth still on the tube, and blow the bowl out of the slide.  + bongwater on people's feet. :facepalm:

Even further from that to the first time i ever smoked, i had a habit of tipping the bowl sideways and spilling it from not paying attention

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #293642 - 10/08/09 04:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

One time...

I tried making pasta and couldn't stop laughing and I dropped a pot of boiling water on my friends feet.

and kept laughing.... good old white rhino.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: captain.koons]
    #293658 - 10/08/09 08:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ive blacked out from hitting really heady nugs through a bong after a long break too, I fell through a glass table then puked all over myself though :rockon:

and ive had those moments where Ill leave my grinder right next to me when im smoking, then Ill cough away all my weed :crazy2:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #293668 - 10/08/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wow I love this thread lmao. Okay here goes a few of mine

One time I was sitting in my car with my buddy hittin a shitty 2 foot acrylic bong. Anyways, the bowl was packed and I took a big rip and got pretty high. A few seconds later there was still smoke in the tube and not thinking the least bit with the bowl out of the stem, I blew into it thinking the smoke would just come out and it squirted nasty bong water all over the steering wheel and all that shit, and it wasnt even my car. That was a bitch.

Another time long ago when I only smoked about 3-4 times per year on special occasion, me and about 4 others had 31 joints rolled up. I dont know why we did it but we did. After me hitting about the 25th one I started getting that chaotic blindness sort of thing I got the spins huge and instantly felt nauseous. I was in such a paralyzed state of pain that I just put my arm on a door cill and then put my head down on it not moving an inch. Every time I tried to move the least bit I would be the closest possible to puking everywhere. So it finally happend, I couldnt take it anymore. Puked big time and then my buddies walked me back to my boys house and I just passed out for the rest of the night. Not fun haha.

--------------------

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: Keith22]
    #293672 - 10/08/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok I thought of a few more that arent that funny but I lold when they popped into my head

about a year ago my friend bought one of those vortex gravity bongs, I really wanted to try it cause we had a bunch of really heady weed so I filled it up and figured I knew how to use it, ended up getting a hole burnt through my jacket from the weed, and had about a liter of ice water spilled all over me and my car

another one was one sunday morning, I was hitting the bong on my back deck and as I had just taken a huge hit and coughed huge clouds of smoke out and continued coughing for about a minute, I looked over and there was an old guy just standing in my backyard staring at me, so I just stared back for a minute or so stoned as fuck not believing he was real, then he walked up and started telling me I had a bee problem and he could take the hive out for free :crazy2:

--------------------
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #293678 - 10/08/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NobodyImportant said:
Ive blacked out from hitting really heady nugs through a bong after a long break too, I fell through a glass table then puked all over myself though :rockon:

and ive had those moments where Ill leave my grinder right next to me when im smoking, then Ill cough away all my weed :crazy2:

I've never passed out or puked but I know it happens.

I love filling a bong with milk and then passing it to a novice, I made a guy think the weed was laced he was so fucked. We told him the weed had crack rocks in it and he thought he was overdosing.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: captain.koons]
    #293680 - 10/08/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LMAO

yeah i had full blown visuals the night I passed out on the table, shit wasnt laced but I just got way tooooo fucked

--------------------

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

#293683 - 10/08/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i once passed out in a farmers field and regained consciousness a while later (have no idea how long i'd been laying there for) but it was because of a jwh-018 overdose. it was the first time i'd ever smoked the spice blend and with my tolerance extremely low i got a whitey almost immediately primarily from miscalculating the dose!

--------------------

Offlineb2o5x
The Overmind

Loc: California
    #293684 - 10/08/09 11:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I used to have a problem with Glass Pipes.  I had this awful habit of being seated and smoking out of a glass pipe, only once I had finished smoking I would place the glass pipe in my lap, I think I'm kind of OCD when it comes to people stepping on my shit.  Of course, by the time I was ready to split, I had already completely forgotten about said bowl, I stand up, and crash.  I must've lost every single glass bowl for a good 2 years this way.

At any rate, one night I decide to head to a friends apartment.  By this point I had sworn off glass and was using stone or metal pipes.  So he pulls out his collection of glass.  ANd he says he wants to smoke out of his lucky first pipe.  So, being sociable, I related to my friend my story with glass pipes.  Long story short, after getting crazy high, I managed to set the pipe down in my lap, stood up, and broke this poor guys very first pipe, all after having not 20 minutes earlier related my story with glass.  I felt so bad I gave him $40 on the spot (it was a shitty 20$ type of pipe).

Also I watch a lot of comedy, and whilst watching I smoke out of my bong.  I have since had to remove the carpet here in my smoke room because of all the times I laughed right into the bong.  Really good way to ruin a carpet.

--------------------
Orthodoxy is Unconsciousness
-G. Orwell

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: b2o5x]
    #293691 - 10/08/09 12:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nice story!

:thumbup:  :happyweed:

Welcome to the Growery!

:peace:

Edit:  Although I think most stoners have this exact problem.  I've even given the action a name.  "Lapping" a pipe.  :lol:  I've probably broken 2-3 g's in glass... I suck.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Edited by Inverted (10/08/09 12:36 PM)

Offlineb2o5x
The Overmind

Loc: California
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: Inverted]
    #293702 - 10/08/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks!  Glad to be here.

And thats actually really good terminology for it.  Lapping.  I like it.

--------------------
Orthodoxy is Unconsciousness
-G. Orwell

InvisibleGetTheFuckOut
Long Gone.
 User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: b2o5x]
    #293749 - 10/08/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

b2o5x said:
I used to have a problem with Glass Pipes.  I had this awful habit of being seated and smoking out of a glass pipe, only once I had finished smoking I would place the glass pipe in my lap, I think I'm kind of OCD when it comes to people stepping on my shit.  Of course, by the time I was ready to split, I had already completely forgotten about said bowl, I stand up, and crash.  I must've lost every single glass bowl for a good 2 years this way.

At any rate, one night I decide to head to a friends apartment.  By this point I had sworn off glass and was using stone or metal pipes.  So he pulls out his collection of glass.  ANd he says he wants to smoke out of his lucky first pipe.  So, being sociable, I related to my friend my story with glass pipes.  Long story short, after getting crazy high, I managed to set the pipe down in my lap, stood up, and broke this poor guys very first pipe, all after having not 20 minutes earlier related my story with glass.  I felt so bad I gave him $40 on the spot (it was a shitty 20$ type of pipe).

Also I watch a lot of comedy, and whilst watching I smoke out of my bong.  I have since had to remove the carpet here in my smoke room because of all the times I laughed right into the bong.  Really good way to ruin a carpet.

I did that once.

My friend and I had err.. borrowed a car from another friend, and we were driving back and forth on the interstate 10 freeway here in NOLA getting high and seeing how fast the car would go.  well we were both drunk as piss, so we went to the bar and whatever to drink some more.  i had the pipe on my lap and when we got out of the car that shit fell off my lap and broke.  this was dudes first pipe too, and it was a a big ass sherlock with a colorado flag in the bubble.  he was sooo fucking pissed.  i ended up giving him some weed and coke and he was still pissed.

all the pipes i have are super thick, and probably wouldnt break. i have broken a few more in my day though.

--------------------
Let the faggots have it all.  Keep the shit.

OfflineSacrament
XaNaX
Male

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: GetTheFuckOut]
    #293761 - 10/08/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

THe wind blew all my weed on the carpet last night :frown:

--------------------
Who the boss nigga?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: Sacrament]
    #293772 - 10/08/09 05:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have had the wind blow my hard earned crumbs away on a few occasions! The type of crumbs where it is the last you could scrounge up to maybe roll a small pin joint or at least a couple small tokes from a bowl kind!

Driving alone alot from work i will burn a little on the way out the job site then put the bowl on the car seat between my legs whn i m done. Get out of the car and have the bowl follow you out an shatter in the parking lot.

Back when i first started getting high on herb it used to make me roll laugh!! Experienced stoners would be like WTF is your problem?? Which would make me laugh even harder! To the piont of having sore stomach and cheek muscles. Kinda like acid does for me now!

Again when i was still quite new to the burn scene, i went and got super baked with a couple friends. We burned probly a quarter ounce of some Pinconning Paralyzer over the course of 2 hours between 4 of us. (Pinconning Paralyzer was some crip michigan strain back in the day) Went home and stretched out on the couch and watched a hockey game. Munchies hit me so i head to the kitchen. Well when i got up after vegging on the couch for that hour or so i started to get a head rush. I started to bend back over to help counter act the blood rush but to late! Everything got black and little twinkly stars. I then woke up on the kitchen floor kinda freaked out by what just happened. I ended up just picking myself off the floor and going to bed!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinetrippy5589
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #293810 - 10/08/09 07:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea one time again usin a a shitty thin glass pipe i pulled into tech school after blazin a bowl and jus stuck my pipe in my pocket with my keys and cell phone i walked into my cit class and went to sit down and my phone went off when i stood up and pulled out my phone my pipe slid out and fell i caught it on my foot (good ol hacky sack skills)and it slid off like 4 inches above the ground and shattered makin the whole room smell like resin luckily since it was a computer tech class most of the guys where tokers anyways so they helped me clean it up before the teach walked in

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#293816 - 10/08/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A few years back a friend and I had just smoked a bunch of some real good shit and decided to go to subway to get our munchies on.

We go in and order and everything is going great until the lady tells me the total. I tell me friend so he can pay for it but he's just sitting up on the counter staring straight forward with his eyes all bugged out and not responding. I'm laughing a little bit but trying not to cause a scene so I pull his wallet out of his back pocket and pay the lady then give him a quick tug and I'm like "come on man, lets go" and start heading out.

Halfway out of the door I hear a crash and a bunch of people screaming. I run over to where my friend is collapsed laying on the floor in a pile of chairs and the table. I picked him up and dragged him out laughing my ass off trying to get away before someone called the cops.

Apparently he couldn't see anything at all and had temporarily lost his vision. I've never in my life greened out and before this thread never knew how common it was for people to black out and shit but the weird thing is we hadn't smoked anything for like 10-15 minutes so it's not like he had just taken some gigantic hit that took him over the edge.

:shrug: this is weird shit. you guys were all n00bs :lol:

--------------------

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: elcharrosays]
    #293818 - 10/08/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Is refusing to quit smoking weed and spending several months in jail on repeated failed drug tests considered a weed blunder? :lol:

--------------------

Offlinetrippy5589
Male User Gallery

#293824 - 10/08/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have never blacked out or puked but my older bro was talkin alot of shit how he could out smoke me and shit but all he ever smokes is regs so when i went to bonnaroo i got on some dank ass kush and decided i would see jus how well my bro could hold his own he took two hits got super sick and jus fell over i tried to get him to smoke again a week later and the same shit happened i guess he has low tolerance he is still the only person i have ever seen get sick and fall out from smokin so lil

Offlinetrippy5589
Male User Gallery

#293826 - 10/08/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i think i would call that dedicated :jah:

OfflinePetergriffin467
    #293828 - 10/08/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No that would be called being stupid.

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #293832 - 10/08/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

one time i was really drunk and high at a friends house when i was first started smoking and i packed a homeade bong and i was so fucked up i wanted to save it for later so i set it on the edge of a table and i was so fucked up i didnt realize that one side of the bong was a lot heavier so when i set it down it tipped over right away and spilled the weed on the carpet, and we couldnt even pick any of it up because the carpet was so long.... and yea ive had a few friends cough into a bowl and blow weed everywhere but ive never done it before.

damn im suprised how many ppl set a bowl on there lap and break it im glad i made it a habit to put my bowl in the case and right into my pocket right when im done smoking

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

Offlinetrippy5589
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: volcomstoner]
    #293836 - 10/08/09 08:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

does it count as a weed blunder if you wasn high lol my bro got desperate and couldn find any it was dry so he took his pipes steam roller and his plastic bong and put them in a big ol pot to boil out the resin so he could smoke it when he got done and pulled the bong out it had heated it up so much that it was warped and wouldn fit back on the stand but he got his resin

Offlineazshroomer
Medical Marijuana Cultivator

Loc: Nor-Cal
    #294409 - 10/09/09 11:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was pouring my grinded green out of an orange medical bottle while sitting in my car about to see a movie.
Of course ended up pouring 3/4 of the whole thing all over the piece, my hand, lap, and seat.
Put as much back in as I could and then opened my door to get out and brush off my seat BUT i forgot it was hella windy outside and the wind came and blew 1/2 of what I just had salvaged back out and created a WHIRLWIND of wed in side my spankingly new cleaned car.
I was just like, fuck it.
Movie ended up being great (Zombieland).

--------------------
Check out my Grow The Growery teks!
:gethigh: Building Your Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Cloner:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Veg System:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own True Grow Room:gethigh:
:gethigh: Make Your Own Aeroponic Flower System (COMING SOON):gethigh:

OfflineKeith22
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: azshroomer]
    #294411 - 10/09/09 11:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

azshroomer said:
I was pouring my grinded green out of an orange medical bottle while sitting in my car about to see a movie.
Of course ended up pouring 3/4 of the whole thing all over the piece, my hand, lap, and seat.
Put as much back in as I could and then opened my door to get out and brush off my seat BUT i forgot it was hella windy outside and the wind came and blew 1/2 of what I just had salvaged back out and created a WHIRLWIND of wed in side my spankingly new cleaned car.
I was just like, fuck it.
Movie ended up being great (Zombieland).

Lmfao sounds like my tuesday, but we rolled a completely successful blunt. Zombieland was great though.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #294463 - 10/09/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i've dropped countless jars and had to pick glass from my dank too many times.

it almost happened again today but i used a ninja technique letting it bounce off of my foot.

i need to stop running around with jars.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Edited by MFDoom666 (10/12/09 01:33 PM)

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: MFDoom666]
    #294471 - 10/09/09 02:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MFDoom666 said:
i've dropped countless jars and had to pick glass from my dank too many times.

it almost happened again today but i used a ninja technique letting it bounce off my of foot.

i need to stop running around with jars.

Jars > Bags

Keep them danks in the jar fool!

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#294472 - 10/09/09 02:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol i know i just meant actually running with jars.

i do it alot.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#294477 - 10/09/09 02:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hahah slow down cracky!

Patience young one.

You will learn grasshopper.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#294488 - 10/09/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

carpet would help.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#294503 - 10/09/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm just fuckin' around... ha

You know i'm not much older than you.

I'm probably even more clumsy with paraphanalia? than you... I've gone through so much glass... Never broke a jar though...

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

#294530 - 10/09/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

jars come and go.

diamonds are forever.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#294532 - 10/09/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hahah, oh man that was amusing for some reason.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#294646 - 10/09/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ahhhhh....you always remember the fuck ups. Was in high school at the time so it was the early 80's. Was selling Thai sticks and had them cut into 8th pieces. Had 4 of em shoved in the front of my pants and got shitty drunk. Had to piss like a motherfucker and did that fast pull the front of the sweats down and piss fast without really paying attention. Then reached down and flushed. Looked down just in time to see the last of those sticks spinning in a circle on it's way down the shitter. :mad:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: Magash]
    #294665 - 10/09/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thai stick down the shitter.

that's life i suppose.

:psycrankey:

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#294704 - 10/09/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I "lapped" my buddies bowl tonight tokin before I saw Tomorrows bad seeds and some other cool band:facepalm:

at least he only paid $5 for it

--------------------

OfflinePetergriffin467
    #294707 - 10/09/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Packed my last bowls worth into m bong that I had been saving all day and night so I could get high before bed and while I'm not looking my little brother (who didnt smoke and didnt know any better ) picked up my bong and blew in soaking all the weed:eek:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: Petergriffin467]
    #294712 - 10/09/09 11:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:eek: :box:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #294717 - 10/09/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i can't help but ask, why do you frequently run with jars?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Re: Unfortunate weed blunders [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #294794 - 10/10/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

say i'm loading a bowl and the phone rings.

when i run to the phone i forget the put the jar down.

you know, stuff and things like that.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

Harry_Ba11sach said:

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

#294801 - 10/10/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

he keeps them handy for the sudden urge to stuck jars up your ass then break them :awesome:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
    #294980 - 10/10/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Another time i remember my cousin had just scraped a little bit of resin from a pipe to add to the little bit of crumbs he had on his tray to make a full bowl. Me and a friend happened to stop by his house as he was just finishing loading the pipe. So of course he offered us and we all took hits. Well the 2nd time round i ended up coughing into the pipe and blew out the melted resin and herb concoction. It landed in the rug and ended up stuck to the fibers of the rug. Needless to say that was the end of that!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order