Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemarrbellade
Stranger
high yield help!!!
    #293470 - 10/07/09 08:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

im setting up a grow
1000watt 4x4 space
i m using c02 and soil, organic fertilizers
can anybody tell me how far the light will penetrate the canopy
so i know how tall to let my plants get
plus right now i d like to grow the biggest quan of the best bud possible so could you please reefer me to a good strain thats fool proof im a beginner could you give me a rough idea of what i could expect yeild wise
thank you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: marrbellade]
    #293472 - 10/07/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

-go hydro
-grow them tall
-big bud

and don't grow for profit, it's just dumb

--------------------

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #293475 - 10/07/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I thought this was going to be about a person having to big of a yield. :rofl:

--------------------

Offlinemarrbellade
Stranger
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Cannaboid]
    #293510 - 10/07/09 09:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

well i m not ness growing for profit
i m trying to get more people a fair trade cause the dispens around here just kill peeps and times are hard enough as it is
100-110 1/4 come on.............

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #293512 - 10/07/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

marrbellade said:

What on earth does that mean? I'm down to help, but that's pretty cryptic

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #293528 - 10/07/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think...$110 to $100 a quarter ounce.? :shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #293533 - 10/07/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I had a grow like this a year ago. I built an aeroponic system out of 4in pvc and 1in pvc that gave each plant 6in^2 to grow in. It had 64 plants and was 4x4ft, I grew each plant to 3ft and I used a hybrid so I would get long thick main buds with not much branching so the light penatrated very far down. I could easily pull a few ounces a plant and I harvested about 13 plants every week.

--------------------

Offlinemarrbellade
Stranger
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #293657 - 10/08/09 08:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry for the cyrpto
yes i did mean 110-100 1/4 oz but what i was saying is that is way too steep for commercial weed ..........mabe some connissuer that some killer grower spent alot of time and energy on sure but come on man these dispeners in my area are raping folks so i aim to stop that this shit aint never gonna be free while we keep making excuses and justifing ourselves someones gotta step out and be the hook up for a while...........however loose that sounds i actually have a well thought out plan that has been many minds and years in the making
but ive always been on the consumer side of actvism its hard to get folks to take you seriously until you have somthing to bring to the table thus i will enjoy this next step in my endeavors and the glory will be shared accordingly to those who help
by the way dont take the things i say to seriously cause im mostly full of shit yet i do have some good ideas i just dont want to needlessly offend someone

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#293877 - 10/08/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Your lucky you dont live by me, a 1/4 is easily 120 for normal kush and goes up from there.

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

#293910 - 10/08/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

marrbellade said:
well i m not ness growing for profit
i m trying to get more people a fair trade cause the dispens around here just kill peeps and times are hard enough as it is

100-110 for a quad is still pretty pricey.

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: meatcakeman]
    #293946 - 10/08/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Where i am at right now, i have the choice of A+ excellent quality at $100 to $120 a quarter or substandard for like $80 a quarter. But the economy is taking it's toll too and have been finding this A+ sugar kush for 80 a quarter lately .

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #293958 - 10/08/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

80 a quarter aint too bad.  can't say i've had the sugar kush.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #293964 - 10/08/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

120$ a 1/4th around here.
I'm not complaining though. :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #293967 - 10/08/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's pretty good!

Very uplifting kinda buzz. Good work weed! Dense and sticky! i plan to pick up another sack tomarrow so will try to get so pics of it.

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: SpaceMonkey] * 1
    #294023 - 10/08/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

100+ cash is a lot for a small bag of plant material, its worse than gas prices. But people love weed so much that when growers set the standard people pay it and it becomes the norm. Every stoner needs to go on strike. Considering how easy it is (with the proper setup) to grow massive amounts of weed, a 1/4 oz should be like 20 bucks.

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: psilonaut2000]
    #294059 - 10/08/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: dude i am not  sure what planet your on but it cost time and money to grow these big crops you think are so easy! While growing is definatly easier nd mostly funner then any day time job it is a pretty labor intensive! Then if indoor you have the electric cost ehich runs a fair amount if you have some lamps. Outdoor you usually have more time and money in pest control and conditioning existing soil. Plus the head ache of not knowing if it is going to make it till harvest timedue to rippers and choppers.

But i agree, that the profits are high for good growers with proven strians. Buts thats where you can protest, (so to speak) and grow your own herb! Stop putting money in other peoples pocket and grow your own dank! Then you will appreciate the price you will have to ask for it.? :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#294083 - 10/08/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

No doubt. You have deffinetly brought some things to my attention i didnt consider when composing that last post which I always appreciate cuz knowledge is power. My planet im on is $100 bucks for a small tiny baggie of plant is insane, regardless of how much energy is spent putting into it, that we agree on. So i am growing my own. In fact I have a thread Id like you to read I just posted it, please give me some advice. http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/294005#294005 I just posted it.

Offlinemarrbellade
Stranger
    #294368 - 10/09/09 09:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i agree with space monkey all the way, yet i can see some good intentions from psilo ..........i have taken this matter into consideration so many times and from so many different angles
and i have a plan to get people a better deal of kill
it might take some time and a little effort on the participants side as well but we can do this..............
and by the way i hope i didn t make it seem as though i was belittle
the super kind and the time and engergy it takes to grow and cure it

ps..........you guys are the best thank you for so much feed back and inspiration.....now all i need is help...mabe a support group
plus im having health issues with my plants.......i think its a ph problem but i don t have a ph meter yet........mabe i can post some pics and get a second or third (or however many) opinion

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #294375 - 10/09/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

of course dude that's what we're here for. we don't get enough fun growing our own plants, so we like to help other people grow their through the mighty intar-webz. post up some pics/questions!

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#294404 - 10/09/09 11:20 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

cool man thanks for the Kindness, I dont have pix yet, im still in the process of buying all my equipment. http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/294005#294005

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #294416 - 10/09/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

oh you're a colorado boy huh? whereabouts?

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#294499 - 10/09/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Broomfield. I'm originally from las Angeles

Offlinemarrbellade
Stranger
    #294581 - 10/09/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

here is a picture of my sick
i got her as a clone she had a slight bug problem nothing serious
the roots didnt look all that good but what do i know
i transplanted her into high grade organic potting mix w/ perlite and some vermic.......anyway here is the ph meter i checked the ph with .....it read 7 but it read 7 in all my plants
any ideas?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #294672 - 10/09/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

and don't grow for profit, it's just dumb

:rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano::rofl2::omgawesome::insano:

I guess I'm a total retard

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Magash]
    #294685 - 10/09/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've got no problem with a single grower making a profit.  It's when the corporations take over after legalization that's gonna piss me off.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#294726 - 10/10/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Marijuana is the most profitable drug period. The high profit margins on cannabis is an outrage. Successful large scale growers make more than the president of the united states. Why are we all sitting around and allowing these growers to make so much money off of us. Cannabis should be more affordable its just a plant.

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#294734 - 10/10/09 01:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
:lol: dude i am not  sure what planet your on but it cost time and money to grow these big crops you think are so easy! While growing is definatly easier nd mostly funner then any day time job it is a pretty labor intensive! Then if indoor you have the electric cost ehich runs a fair amount if you have some lamps. Outdoor you usually have more time and money in pest control and conditioning existing soil. Plus the head ache of not knowing if it is going to make it till harvest timedue to rippers and choppers.

But i agree, that the profits are high for good growers with proven strians. Buts thats where you can protest, (so to speak) and grow your own herb! Stop putting money in other peoples pocket and grow your own dank! Then you will appreciate the price you will have to ask for it.? :shrug:

the average has determined that it cost growers approximately $400 per pound to produce, if your not averaging this then shit or get off the pot. yet cannabis retails for about 5-6000 per pound, this is an outrageous profit margin. Despite all the difficulties you mentioned in electricity bills,man power, pests etc. cannabis is extremely profitable. People are making out like bandits on us consumers. We have all excepted the over pricing of cannabis and therefore have set the norm. im not sure where im going with this but cannabis is too expensive and its bullshit that we accept it. The answer? Lets all just grow ourselves right? I dont really agree with this because then you are putting hard working honest cannabis farmers out of business. Not to mention that not everyone has the motivation or means to grow. i just think that we all need to take a stand to lower the prices of cannabis. Some day it will be legal and everyone will just grow instead of overpaying for bud. This will cause the downfall for the need of cannabis farmers, to save themselves someday they will have to lower the norm of prices.

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#294793 - 10/10/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dont worry about the big corporations taking over once they legalize weed, because I WILL BE THAT CORPERATION. I will also hire all you guys as my growers and staff. Th eprice will be cheap

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #294808 - 10/10/09 11:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, if ya wanna post shit that's fine but this is pure shit

Quote:

Marijuana is the most profitable drug period

Ever heard of crack, heroin, the profits on both of those are just a little higher.

Quote:

the average has determined that it cost growers approximately $400 per pound to produce, if your not averaging this then shit or get off the pot. yet cannabis retails for about 5-6000 per pound, this is an outrageous profit margin. Despite all the difficulties you mentioned in electricity bills,man power, pests etc. cannabis is extremely profitable. People are making out like bandits on us consumers. We have all excepted the over pricing of cannabis and therefore have set the norm. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but cannabis is too expensive and its bullshit that we accept it. The answer? Lets all just grow ourselves right? I don't really agree with this because then you are putting hard working honest cannabis farmers out of business. Not to mention that not everyone has the motivation or means to grow. i just think that we all need to take a stand to lower the prices of cannabis. Some day it will be legal and everyone will just grow instead of overpaying for bud. This will cause the downfall for the need of cannabis farmers, to save themselves someday they will have to lower the norm of prices.

A load of pure shit
Now just how easy is it to grow the killer bud? Most of the so called elite strains that people want so badly don't yield for shit. Tards think you just put a seed in the soil and killer buds pop up. Not to mention you don't say one fucking thing about the risk it takes to do it. Years in prison weather you have a card or not.
Funny people who even when they can grow their own don't but bitch about the prices. So what they want is somebody else to take the risks but want them to do it for nothing.

So I understand not everybody can grow. School, parents, landlords, yadda yadda. Then there is the people that have a place to grow but firing up a 400watt light is to big a risk but not to big a risk for somebody else to take then bitch about fucked they are. To those I say grow some fucking balls. stop smoking, or pay the fucking price and shut the fuck up.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #294978 - 10/10/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well said my friend! :thumbup:

Quote:

A load of pure shit
Now just how easy is it to grow the killer bud? Most of the so called elite strains that people want so badly don't yield for shit. Tards think you just put a seed in the soil and killer buds pop up. Not to mention you don't say one fucking thing about the risk it takes to do it. Years in prison weather you have a card or not.
Funny people who even when they can grow their own don't but bitch about the prices. So what they want is somebody else to take the risks but want them to do it for nothing.

So I understand not everybody can grow. School, parents, landlords, yadda yadda. Then there is the people that have a place to grow but firing up a 400watt light is to big a risk but not to big a risk for somebody else to take then bitch about fucked they are. To those I say grow some fucking balls. stop smoking, or pay the fucking price and shut the fuck up.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #294997 - 10/10/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
To those I say grow some fucking balls. stop smoking, or pay the fucking price and shut the fuck up.

The quote, "I prefer dangerous freedom over a peaceful slavery" comes to mind.  :thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #295125 - 10/10/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
Quote:

Magash said:
To those I say grow some fucking balls. stop smoking, or pay the fucking price and shut the fuck up.

The quote, "I prefer dangerous freedom over a peaceful slavery" comes to mind.  :thumbup::thumbup:

:thumbup:

:ganja:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#295570 - 10/11/09 10:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Ok, if ya wanna post shit that's fine but this is pure shit

Quote:

Marijuana is the most profitable drug period

Ever heard of crack, heroin, the profits on both of those are just a little higher.

Quote:

the average has determined that it cost growers approximately $400 per pound to produce, if your not averaging this then shit or get off the pot. yet cannabis retails for about 5-6000 per pound, this is an outrageous profit margin. Despite all the difficulties you mentioned in electricity bills,man power, pests etc. cannabis is extremely profitable. People are making out like bandits on us consumers. We have all excepted the over pricing of cannabis and therefore have set the norm. I'm not sure where I'm going with this but cannabis is too expensive and its bullshit that we accept it. The answer? Lets all just grow ourselves right? I don't really agree with this because then you are putting hard working honest cannabis farmers out of business. Not to mention that not everyone has the motivation or means to grow. i just think that we all need to take a stand to lower the prices of cannabis. Some day it will be legal and everyone will just grow instead of overpaying for bud. This will cause the downfall for the need of cannabis farmers, to save themselves someday they will have to lower the norm of prices.

A load of pure shit

Dude your so high right now. Go research some facts. Crack and heroin use compared to nation wide cannabis use are you kidding me. Have you ever heard of economics, possibly supply and demand and its connection to prices. Have you ever heard of gasoline. The demand for cannabis is 300 times that of heroin or crack. Heroin and cocaine use is minuscule compared to cannabis use. Not to mention that 90% of cannabis for the us market is grown in the us lowering the hand to hand transfer and leaving much more room for profit margin than drugs that have a low demand and are imported like heroin or crack. Heroin and crack are profitable but they do not compare to cannabis. If you dont believe me I dare you to find me some facts or statistics proving me wrong. I never said that any asshole can plant a seed and have great bud cuz its just some simple plant. I said successful farmers. If your not getting massive profits from your grow op and your pissed that people are complaining of prices than maybe your not a farmer or a very good grower. I hear that walmart is hiring  ?!

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#295571 - 10/11/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You sound like a spokesperson for gasoline.

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#295573 - 10/11/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

George W. Bush worked real hard stealing oil and starting wars and he deserves a large profit for such a huge risk, lets all bend over and buy some gasoline.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #295586 - 10/11/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You made the claim you prove it. There is no way the profit is as high as crack or heroin. How many people are making millions off of weed? Because something is in demand dose not mean the profit margin is higher. The 5000 dollar a pound garbage you spew. keep reading news reports and quoting the high numbers they use. Low demand for crack, who's high? That is just plain stupid.
As far as my growing goes there ya go dipshit over a gram a watt and there is 2000 watts there. Find me a grow with a better gram per watt ratio. 

Show these people that are getting so rich. You made the claims back them up. 90% of the weed is produced here. There are very few states that produce much weed so it has to get from places like Cali to the other states.
Nobody is getting massive profits from their grow ops unless they have huge numbers and in this country it's 5 years for over 99 plants no matter where you are or what kind of card you have. Not many large grows have less plants then that or it's not a large grow is it?
It takes about $100 us dollars to make a kilo of coke. Even less for ready made opium is paid to the farmers that grow that. (ABC news). Coke sells in the LA market for just over 17500 a key. I'd have to say the profit margins are just a little bit higher.
So show me the growers with all the fancy boats, cars, houses, because it takes about 3 seconds to find reports about dealers in both coke and heroin that have been busted with that stuff every day. Now this may be hard for you but the reason they have that stuff is cause the profit margin is higher.

Lets see if we can get you to understand. When you buy a key of coke for a price of 17500 and sell it for 35000 that is a higher margin of profit then weed is ever going to make. Stop quoting the news nobody is paying 5000 a pound for weed unless they are totally fucking stupid.

I'm not pissed about your whining about the prices. When people don't know shit about growing or what they are talking about does.

Oh yeah, it take over 400 a month in electricity alone to run a few thousand watts of lights not including the price of nutrients (good ones will run ya about 60 bucks a gallon) I'm not the one who needs to check his sources.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #295802 - 10/12/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
I had a grow like this a year ago. I built an aeroponic system out of 4in pvc and 1in pvc that gave each plant 6in^2 to grow in. It had 64 plants and was 4x4ft, I grew each plant to 3ft and I used a hybrid so I would get long thick main buds with not much branching so the light penatrated very far down. I could easily pull a few ounces a plant and I harvested about 13 plants every week.

*cough* bullshit *cough*

a 4 x 4 area producing a kilo a week?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinemoogles
    #295803 - 10/12/09 09:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Magash

You say it is not profitable, yet you claim a gram per watt ratio. At 2000 watts, that's 2000 grams.

Well, regular bud at the dispensary here goes for 10 a gram. So, that's around $20,000 per harvest...

Now, I'm SURE you can grow some dank. So it could easily go for 12-15 a gram. You do the math!

I don't understand why a $400 a month electricity bill is a problem. I'd be happy to pay that with the yields you're getting.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: moogles]
    #295804 - 10/12/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah moogles that all makes sense. I'm going to go visit Magash sitting on the street corner selling gram bags now.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinemoogles
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: captain.koons]
    #295806 - 10/12/09 09:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Har har koons

You get my point!

Offlinemoogles
    #295809 - 10/12/09 09:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, so he's definitely NOT selling gram bags..

Even if he consumes or gives away a lot of his bud, he's still making some cash.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #295810 - 10/12/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Magash isn't lying when he says you're not going to live your wildest dreams growing weed.

I guess if you want to go commercial say 500plants or something, you would be well on your way. However a licensed cali grower isn't going to be a millionaire any time soon.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinemoogles
    #295812 - 10/12/09 09:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

True!

500 plants would be so beautiful to come across.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #295813 - 10/12/09 09:22 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
As far as my growing goes there ya go dipshit over a gram a watt and there is 2000 watts there. Find me a grow with a better gram per watt ratio. 

Send me over some sweet tooth and I'll work on beating your yields.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #295881 - 10/12/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Well, regular bud at the dispensary here goes for 10 a gram. So, that's around $20,000 per harvest...

True but find me a dispensary that sells all the buds in grams. That is also the dispensary not the grower making the money,
The electricity is just one of the expenses and I'm not gonna be selling everything I have in grams and what grower does. That is why there is wholesale prices so yeah the numbers you have up are real on paper but don't happen in the real world.

And nobody is talking about the risk involved, you know the main reason most people don't even have one plant. Now if one person is willing to take the risk and another isn't the one taking the risk should be able to charge whatever the hell he wants profit threw the roof or not it's his ass on the line. The person not taking the risk should pretty much shut up. (that comment is in no way aimed at anybody)

and last if anybody would read the posts I didn't say there was no profit in it but I'm pretty sure nobody can argue it's not the same as crack or heroin which is what I said. Who is going to risk there ass if there is no profit involved and yes if your just growing for your own smoke you are profiting from it. :wink:

--------------------

OfflineAzyle00
Captain Canada
Male

Loc: CANADA
    #298201 - 10/16/09 07:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Not to mention that the grower is quite different from the dealer/dispenser.  Non-large scale private growers typically do not sell it off in small grams etc, nor ask the gram street price.  Most growers who sell for some cash on top of personal, want to sell it to a few sources, in bulk...for the lowered risk.  It is risky enough in the USA to grow pot.  Add trafficking to it and your risk is simply insane.  If Magash grows 2000 grams a crop, you are sure he does not sell it off 1 gram at a time...2000 transactions!  Ya right...who has the time or would take the risk or knows that many gram buying teenagers (Last time I bought anything less than Oz was 20 years ago...when I was 18).  A private grower simply will not be able to run the operation required to "get rich".  This $400 investment in - $5000 back out profit...is completely false.

Some weed/price facts about my area (Toronto, Canada):

1) In 1989 price per gram was $12-$15, per quarter $65-$75, per ounce $200, sometimes a bit higher during dry seasons.  Hash was more popular and easier to find as Home Grown and Hydroponics were not in full swing so I believe a lot of weed was imported back then and hash is easier to smuggle than weed.  Hash was similar price to weed.

2) In 2009 price per gram was $12-$15, per quarter $65-$75, per ounce $200, sometimes a bit higher during dry seasons.  Hash is less popular and weed is everywhere...good weed, not like a lot of the early 90s shit we had.  Most weed now is grown in Canada via grow ops and BC crops.  Hash is about twice as expensive as weed.

The one thing that changed however was the value of the dollar in respect to inflation and buying power.  Minimum wage went from $6 to $10 per hour for example over 20 years.  Given what you can buy for $$$ now compared to 1989, weed is likely worth half what it was.

My point being, the economic principles and forces still apply to weed, it is not price controlled by growers etc, it is the nature of all things, price will fall as supply out paces demand and there comes a point always where if a price begins to get really low, then growers/business will no longer produce that product as the price being too low makes it not worth doing.

The majority of pot smokers are incapable, either because of location or experience/knowledge/apptitude, of growing even private stock worth smoking, so the idea of everyone growing their own supply...not realistic honestly.  Kinda like saying we should all grow our own food, raise livestock and stop letting big corps make "profit" by selling us food.

Weed is not overpriced.  Legalize it and let the big pharma of USA handle sales of it...you will still grow your own because paying $300 an ounce or more will make you sick, but that is what they will charge...more than its worth by miles.  Look at just about ANY drug sold legally in the USA compared to its real cost or the cost in any other first world country.  There are drugs in the USA you pay $200 for 25 pills, but in Canada, you pay $9 for the same prescription...because supply and demand are not part of the big pharma drug pricing in the US at all.  Hope this makes sense.  Mantra needs to be: please, please do NOT legalize pot, we can't handle the price increase!

I am a big proponent however of legalizing personal growing and smoking and even as much would LOVE to see it handled like wine making, where farms get to become like vineyards etc...but it would not play out like that.

A private grower with a good setup, working this "business" like a full time job/small business will be able to make a decent yearly wage similar to a lot of other small business ventures as well as enjoying the luxury of not spending money on personal weed.

Also, in Canada, selling off home grown weed (if it is good), you basically can get about $5 per gram when selling in Oz or more, in fact, $100 per Oz would be the going price for it without becoming a dealer/dispenser as you would not be selling to a huge variety of people because of safety factors.  So typically you are selling to resellers, who need to make their margin as well.

I feel that a decent operation, in the hands of an experienced expert and seeing crop of 2000 grams, likely after smoking personal, expenses and such, you are seeing no more than $4 per gram yield and so, $8000 "profit" per crop.  Again, that size of operation is risky and requires full time dedication like working a job.

I ramble because I am high.

--------------------
"I never post unless high.  Well that does explain a lot then."

"The best part about going to sleep each night is knowing that my plants will have grown more when I wake up in the morning."

"I smoked it then I became so tired that my eyes shut down automatically without my consent" - My Chinese GF, Oct 23, 2009 :smile:

Starting your first GROW, things you should ask/answer before you do

Current Grow Journal

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Azyle00]
    #298259 - 10/16/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Every time I look at this thread I'm like "well if you have so much send some to me". Then I realize you have nothing. Its sad :sad:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Triptonic]
    #299066 - 10/17/09 12:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm so at most 20,000 per harvest...Idk how long it takes to turn over a harvest...but I'm sure it cant be more than 5 times a year? (Feel free to correct me magash)

So if it is 5 times a year...that 100,000 a year...and that's before subtracting costs of electricity and materials and equipment costs bla bla bla.

Sounds like a nice job that pays a living, a good living (props magash, you're my hero) But its no crack cocaine heroine druglord living the high life in my 20,000 sqft mansion in with all my Ferraris out back and bitches with big titties splashing around in my dollar sign shaped pool.

Bottom line, grow is fun and is awesome for personals, and if you have the place to do it and put as much effort as you would at a good paying job then you can make money at it. But you cant expect to become a drug lord by growing pot.

And that's why the growery exists, because its not all about making money, it's about the love of growing as a hobby and the mutual love of the herb itself.

peace and love brothers and sisters :gethigh:
agmotes165

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Data]
    #299152 - 10/17/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Idk how long it takes to turn over a harvest...but I'm sure it cant be more than 5 times a year?

Actually I harvest every month. (more then one garden)

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#299173 - 10/17/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hell yea  :whoo:

--------------------

Offline114425
Stranger
 User Gallery

#299223 - 10/17/09 03:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I get what dude means when he says he thinks prices at these medi shops can be a little ridiculous. At the same time realistically dude your not going to change the standard that people worldwide have accepted as the appropriate price to compensate the grower for time, effort, risk, expenses. I had the exact same idea when i first started growing, but by the time i reached harvest and looked back at my expenses it didnt make sense to let my hard work go for nothing. What you can do, like i did, is make these awesome hook ups available to your friends and close circle. my friend who beat up a child molester with me gets his quads for 75 where as a random chump gets it at 100. I personally believe that the overpricing can get ridiculous, i never go above $20-g,$50-1/8,$100-1/4,$300-oz,$1100-qp

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: 114425]
    #299315 - 10/17/09 04:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I thought the conventional wisdom was that the dispensaries sold at such inflated prices to prevent resale in the blackmarket.  That certainly makes a lot of sense.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offline114425
Stranger
 User Gallery

#299530 - 10/18/09 01:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So real medical patients should have to pay more because they dont want fake patients to be dealers? I dont think that makes much sense. When people plan on growing with the intent of providing to medi shops they should accept a slight decrease in profit in return for the satisfaction that they helped medical patients. Im not saying medi shops should have crazy marked down prices, but again i think 50 is fair for an 8th. they are suppose to be non-profit organizations correct?

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: 114425]
    #299564 - 10/18/09 09:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I doubt they are set up as 501c(3) organizations.  But could be wrong.  I'm not trying to justify anything.  I think they should have the lowest prices possible, but look at our prescription markets.  It costs a pharm company hundreds of millions if not billions and years to develop a drug.  So they charge astronomical prices while their patent is valid.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #299565 - 10/18/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Dispensaries have to buy weed at black market prices or else growers will just sell on the black market. If you're a grower and a dispensary will give you 2000 a lb. for your product, but you can get 3500 on the street, where do you think that product is gonna get sold?
Then in order to continue to function, the dispensaries have to make some profit on their product, so they mark up what they buy.
In theory, the markup should just cover their operating costs, but obviously that's not always the case.
The solution of course is the legalization of marijuana so that there is no black market...this would control costs to the consumer.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlinemoogles
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #299685 - 10/18/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Dispensaries have to buy weed at black market prices or else growers will just sell on the black market. If you're a grower and a dispensary will give you 2000 a lb. for your product, but you can get 3500 on the street, where do you think that product is gonna get sold?
Then in order to continue to function, the dispensaries have to make some profit on their product, so they mark up what they buy.
In theory, the markup should just cover their operating costs, but obviously that's not always the case.
The solution of course is the legalization of marijuana so that there is no black market...this would control costs to the consumer.

Pretty much.

Right now it's pretty standard 15 a gram for the goods.

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#301055 - 10/20/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

by profit margin I mean the original producer! Not the total dollars earned of 50 people that it took to get heroin from Afgan to the us. Ask any soldier in Afgan if they seen any rich papaver somniferum ( opium ) farmers lately!!! The square foot to us $ ratio on poppies to pot are you kidding me? Find me a grower in the us selling weed for food cuz there family is starving and desperate? Every grower i ever met drives a nice car and has cash? hmmmmm I wonder. Why are you quoting this :It takes about $100 us dollars to make a kilo of coke. Even less for ready made opium is paid to the farmers that grow that. (ABC news)and then dissing this:The 5000 dollar a pound garbage you spew. keep reading news reports and quoting the high numbers they use. Sounds like you got your facts from ABC news?  Why dont you look up the national tolls on crack and heroin abuse compared to cannabis. So what your telling me is more people smoke crack and heroin nationally than pot!!!!!! WOW......Anyways no one can agree so who cares, there is money in both.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #301220 - 10/21/09 07:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Every grower i ever met drives a nice car and has cash?

How many growers have ya met? and a nice car and some cash isn't a rich person. Sounds like a shitload of people. I'm willing to bet there is a difference in the coke dealers nice car and the weed dealers :wink:

Quote:

So what your telling me is more people smoke crack and heroin nationally than pot!!!!!!

Nobody in this thread said that, have no idea where you got that. Weed is far more in demand but the money is spread out amongst (and this isn't a joke) millions of growers.

I'm saying if ya go out and buy a kilo of either at a wholesale price and sell it for a street price there is way more profit in it. Waaaaaaaaaay more.

Quote:

Find me a grower in the us selling weed for food cuz there family is starving and desperate?

How many you want? Most of the people here got started just for that reason.
Now I'm in Mendocino county and 67% of the people here are growers. That is 7 houses on every block. What nobody likes to say is the average grower (way more then 95%) is under 1000watts.

Put it this way. If all the growers had just 2000watts of power there would be so much bud it wouldn't be funny. There would be a pile on every street corner cause the average person won't use 2 to 4 lbs every 2 to 3 months. (By the way the average grower doesn't even get a lb per 1000watts I'm using exp grower numbers)

Now when ya start talking large scale sure there are large scale weed grows but how much can they sell for and still be large scale. Now your in the 3000 a lb range cause you have to dish out large numbers of lbs. Nobody is coming up and asking "Hey man can you sell me 20 lbs at 5000 a lb?"

Nobody is talking about the risk involved also. Now if a person is willing to take a risk that somebody else isn't they should be able to charge anything they want for doing so or the other person can just do without that product. Sounds fucked up but it is true.

and the last thing. In order to have a huge scale bud operation you have to involve lots of people now. Ever tried growing a few hundred large plants by yourself? (That isn't a smart ass comment I'm telling ya it's a pain in the ass for one person to pull off) Gonna have to be outdoor cause the average person won't have the few hundred thousand dollars to get all the equipment to do that.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #301422 - 10/21/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i have enough problem with 7 plants, let alone a few hundy.  who said that about growers driving nice cars?  Damn, now that I think about it and look back on it.  i have never met a cannabis grower (that I knew they grew and could talk to them about it.)  I need some grower friends.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#301464 - 10/21/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

7 plants isnt quit a cannabis "farm" Im thinking

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #301469 - 10/21/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You know I wish I was

But I know my luck and I'd be

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#302177 - 10/22/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

"Nobody in this thread said that, have no idea where you got that. Weed is far more in demand but the money is spread out amongst (and this isn't a joke) millions of growers." 

Now I think this is the reason that there are no cannabis millionaires, the industry is spread out, instead of having Pablo Escabar of cannabis you have his company spread out over millions of people. I wonder why millions of people grow weed in the USA instead of Manufacturing heroin or crack? Hmmmm If crack and heroin are so profitable then why arent millions of Americans manufacturing them?

OfflineslimDUTCHES
Current Grow: 2 Bageed babes
Male User Gallery

Loc: North West Hemisphere
    #302193 - 10/22/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

cuz weed is the shit son

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #302206 - 10/22/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

the industry is spread out, instead of having Pablo Escabar of cannabis you have his company spread out over millions of people.

Why is that? Becauese it takes way more pot then coke to make millions. There is still way more demand for weed then the supply plenty of room for somebody to become the Pablo of weed.

Quote:

I wonder why millions of people grow weed in the USA instead of Manufacturing heroin or crack?

Well most of the crack in the US is made in the US just like meth. The government here regulates the chemicles to make those harder to get then in say Mexico or millions of people would be. (teke meth for example).

and once again nobody says anything about the risk the grower takes. Somebody is willing to take a risk that somebody else isn't then he should be able to charge whatever he wants for the product. The person not willing to take the risk should put up or shut up

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#302287 - 10/23/09 01:46 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ya risk has a lot to do with profit margin thats why the profit margin on pot is high eh? Im not defending why pot is so profitable, im just saying it is. Crack is made in the us from baking soda and      "imported" coke. maybe I should put stock in baking soda with all these crack heads running around? meth and crack? Huh? Meth is an independent chemical made in the USA. Crack is Imported minus the baking soda, and only Richard Prior Freebases coke molecules. Actually its because weed production is spread out evenly to the common man while the coke empire is concentrated to an individual, an individual collecting lots of money.  If every grower in the US merged into one man instead of millions wow hed be a billionaire. Now that weed is controlled by one man just like Pablo Escabar controlled all the coke lets compare his profit to Mr Cannabis. Ill put my money on Mr cannabis that he's richer!

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#302288 - 10/23/09 01:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

give me some coke and ill have the bomb crack with A fat return rate! no one needs government regulated chemicals to turn coke into crack TRUST ME!!!! Id like to see the day where baking soda is regulated by obama.........so can you name a few highly regulated chemicals that are required in this crack making process?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #302295 - 10/23/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

psilonaut2000 said:
Now I think this is the reason that there are no cannabis millionaires, the industry is spread out, instead of having Pablo Escabar of cannabis you have his company spread out over millions of people.

One man can't feasibly produce hundreds of thousands of lbs of pot. Even outside planting a thousand plants is a several man job easily.... done right you probably have a dozen possibly a couple dozen hands in the whole mess.

Quote:

I wonder why millions of people grow weed in the USA instead of Manufacturing heroin or crack? Hmmmm If crack and heroin are so profitable then why arent millions of Americans manufacturing them?

Manufacturing heroin or crack?

Heroin is derived from opium as are other opiates, the vast majority of heroin and opiate production comes from natural resources. These opium poppies need to be grown in BULK... the absolutely most productive poppies will produce a gram of RAW opium per 4+ sq feet. This is under indoor conditions so there's obviously not enough room for expansion. There's a few complications for removing this practice from 3rd world countries.

1st. Asian, Middle Eastern/Afghanistanians will do the labor far cheaper than anyone in North America.

2nd I believe Afghanistan and other countries in the middle east has 3 poppy seasons where we would only have one.

3rd. Even if the fields were plausible in a North American the puppet master of this whole operation wouldn't want to hire several thousand people to lace poppies and collect opium.

4th. Smuggling precursors or even finished product from 3rd world countries keeps them opium farmers in their place and don't they move in on our turf. If we started our independence of their opium (let's call it a natural resource) don't you think someone else would come in to compete?

5th Smuggling opium or heroin keeps prices up, as the product is controlled by a monopoly... there's been many people who had plans to make pharmaceuticals more effective and the companies (Merck, is the one im thinking of) turned them down because it could effect their profits in the long run

6th Acetic anhydride is easier to get in Asia than in North America and is part of the conversion of opium/morphine to heroin.

-

An opium farmer makes less than a dollar a day and works harder than virtually anyone else in the world for his dollar. Why would someone pay $50 an hour to someone in North America who works 1/3 as productively and on a smaller overall scale?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#302296 - 10/23/09 02:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

An opium farmer makes less than a dollar a day and works harder than virtually anyone else in the world for his dollar.

Are there any cannabis farmers doing this bad?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #302301 - 10/23/09 02:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Cannabis farmers in Africa probably.

Cannabis farmers in part of Asia are probably doing worse than the Opium farmers.

Cannabis farmers in Afhganistan are probably doing worse than the Opium farmers in the same area.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #302497 - 10/23/09 01:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah Mr Cannabis would be richer only one problem it would be impossible for one man to do. Why, cause the profit on one pound of coke is way more then a pound of buds or all those planes would be stuffed with bud not coke.

The chemicals used are to make the heroin and the coke that the crack is made of. Crack is very easy to make and with backing soda like you said. Which drops the price of production even more which make the profit margin even higher for crack.

Just cause more weed is sold does not make the profit margin higher. Cost spent on the product compared to the price sold for. Weed can't come close to most drugs on the market. Let alone you can't put a half pound of hemp in the pound of weed like people cut coke.

and last. Pablo was around when there weren't shit for indoor growers here but weed was still the most commonly used drug. Why wasn't Pablo filling the planes with weed rather then coke. Simple, the profit is in coke.

Quote:

19.In 2007, a kilogram of heroin no. 3 typically sold for an average wholesale price of $2,520 in Pakistan; the average 2005 per-kilogram wholesale price of heroin no. 4 in that country equaled approximately $4,159. The 2007 wholesale price for a kilogram of heroin in Afghanistan ranged around $2,405. In Colombia, a kilogram of heroin no. 4 typically sold for $9,992 wholesale in 2006. In the United States in 2007, a kilogram of heroin no. 4 cost an average of $71,200 wholesale. 2007 sales of heroin 10 billion dollars.

annual sales of cocaine 33 to 44 billion.

marijuana is now America's top money crop and, with an annual market value of $35.8 billion

Source: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, World Drug Report 2009, Statistical Annex: Prices, (Vienna, Austria: UNODC, 2009), pp. 217-218.
http://www.unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2009/WDR2009_eng_web.pdf

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#306887 - 10/30/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Yeah Mr Cannabis would be richer only one problem it would be impossible for one man to do. Why, cause the profit on one pound of coke is way more then a pound of buds or all those planes would be stuffed with bud not coke.

The chemicals used are to make the heroin and the coke that the crack is made of. Crack is very easy to make and with backing soda like you said. Which drops the price of production even more which make the profit margin even higher for crack.

Just cause more weed is sold does not make the profit margin higher. Cost spent on the product compared to the price sold for. Weed can't come close to most drugs on the market. Let alone you can't put a half pound of hemp in the pound of weed like people cut coke.

and last. Pablo was around when there weren't shit for indoor growers here but weed was still the most commonly used drug. Why wasn't Pablo filling the planes with weed rather then coke. Simple, the profit is in coke.

Quote:

19.In 2007, a kilogram of heroin no. 3 typically sold for an average wholesale price of $2,520 in Pakistan; the average 2005 per-kilogram wholesale price of heroin no. 4 in that country equaled approximately $4,159. The 2007 wholesale price for a kilogram of heroin in Afghanistan ranged around $2,405. In Colombia, a kilogram of heroin no. 4 typically sold for $9,992 wholesale in 2006. In the United States in 2007, a kilogram of heroin no. 4 cost an average of $71,200 wholesale. 2007 sales of heroin 10 billion dollars.

annual sales of cocaine 33 to 44 billion.

marijuana is now America's top money crop and, with an annual market value of $35.8 billion

Source: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, World Drug Report 2009, Statistical Annex: Prices, (Vienna, Austria: UNODC, 2009), pp. 217-218.
http://www.unodc.org/documents/wdr/WDR_2009/WDR2009_eng_web.pdf

Nice try but there are some holes in this theory of yours.
The reason why no one is stuffing those planes full of dank bud is because we already have dank bud and its better than what they can grow. The next thing is your numbers, they sound so legit but your forgetting one thing.......total annual sales do not by any way determine profit margin, I don't see any numbers on cost vs value or profit margin. And im not sure that poor dying opium farmers are making heroin and cutting it with anything at all. You should watch "the Union" its full of facts from interviews with real cash crop growers and current statistics. Its informative and true.
O ya and Pablo wasn't filling his planes with weed because other traffickers like George Jung had a monopoly on the weed trafficking to the USA. No one at the time was smuggling large amounts of cocaine so Pablo teamed up with Griselda Blanco, Gustavo and Benjamin Herrera, and Jose Rodriguez-Gacha, to form the medellin cartel and began trafficking coke. If no one was smuggling weed into the US and weed was the most widely used drug and there weren't shit for growers then where did it come from I wonder?

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#306925 - 10/30/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

o ya and all the good weed back then came from Columbia, Im pretty sure that was Pablo's country? I think that they imported it maybe? Probably in planes so they wouldn't have to "get past" there competitors in Mexico selling dirt weed.

Pablo Escobar:
Born December 1, 1949 (1949-12)
Rionegro, Antioquia, Colombia
Died December 2, 1993 (1993-12-03) (aged 44)
Medellín, Colombia

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #306936 - 10/30/09 02:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

total annual sales do not by any way determine profit margin, I don't see any numbers on cost vs value or profit margin. And im not sure that poor dying opium farmers are making heroin and cutting it with anything at all.

The profit margin is way higher on other drugs that has been more then proven already and yes these questions were answered.

Quote:

And im not sure that poor dying opium farmers are making heroin and cutting it with anything at all

Well  for one thing the cost and payment to these farmers has nothing to do with the price here and this is just more proof that the profit margins are higher in other drugs. Next in every opium producing country there are also cannabis farmers and who do you think is making more money?

Quote:

O ya and Pablo wasn't filling his planes with weed because other traffickers like George Jung had a monopoly on the weed trafficking to the USA

Once again false. Nobody has ever had a monopoly on the bud trade and Jung brought in one tenth that Marks did at the same time. You know Howard Marks aka Mr Nice guy the largest cannabis smugler ever.

Quote:

If no one was smuggling weed into the US and weed was the most widely used drug and there weren't shit for growers then where did it come from I wonder?

Once again false information. At the time Pablo was smugling coke there haden't been the indoor growing that there is now and camp had started operations in the USA so at that time most of the Cannabis in the USA and just to get your numbers straight over 50% of the cannabis in this country is still brought in from other countries. California may have a lot of growers but the growers here still can't keep up with the demand in this state alone. The largest money maker for the Mexican Cartels (the largest cartels at this time) is pot.

Quote:

The reason why no one is stuffing those planes full of dank bud is because we already have dank bud and its better than what they can grow.

Now your making up stuff. Ever tried real bud from Thailand? Ever try real bud from Packistan? How about Afghistan? Now most of the Mexican that comes here is garbage but it comes a ton at a time. Next Mexican grow right is some of the best weed there is. One of the reasons it's in skunk#1. The strain Cheese is all skunk #1 so therefore it's mostly Mexican.

So pretty much the only holes in the theory are the one you keep making up.

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#307543 - 10/31/09 06:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This might be kinda hard to read, I cant figure out how to do those small quotes that you do. Maybe when were done with this friendly debate you can teach me.......

Quote:
    total annual sales do not by any way determine profit margin, I don't see any numbers on cost vs value or profit margin. And im not sure that poor dying opium farmers are making heroin and cutting it with anything at all.

"The profit margin is way higher on other drugs that has been more then proven already and yes these questions were answered."

Numbers show that in BC dealers are helping to fuel the economy. They spend lots of money, they buy cars, boats, houses, clothes, stereos TVs. So why arent afghan farmers doing this?  A small 8 light setup my friend had cashed in 20 grand about every 2 months. If he were growing opium or coca plants hed make so much more money, I'll let him know about this amazing news flash.

Quote:
    And im not sure that poor dying opium farmers are making heroin and cutting it with anything at all

"Well  for one thing the cost and payment to these farmers has nothing to do with the price here and this is just more proof that the profit margins are higher in other drugs. Next in every opium producing country there are also cannabis farmers and who do you think is making more money?"

Your absolutely right! If i sell some weed I calculate " MY " profit. I don't include all the people it goes to after that PERIOD. This is my point.  Your diverting from the topic with useless information. Most of the Afghan farmers grow opium and cannabis. you should read this http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=19336834
Most afghan farmers are turning to weed instead of opium, so indirectly cannabis is now becoming more profitable in Afghan.

American and Afghan officials say the production boom was fueled by a surge in prices, creating an almost insurmountable temptation for farmers in one of the world's poorest countries. For decades, opium prices remained comparatively low in the country, at roughly $30 a kilogram (2.2 pounds), according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime. But after the Taliban enacted a brief ban on production in 2001, the prices soared to $750 a kilogram.

Eager to get in on this bonanza, farmers planted more and more opium in 2002 and 2003, according to the United Nations. Higher production brought prices down to roughly $350 a kilogram in 2002 and $283 in 2003.
In 2009 afghan totaled a whopping $438 million total on opium, seems a bit low compared to cannabis sales here in the states.

DAMN SON I wish I could buy 2.2 pounds of dank bud for $750, and the profit these farmers are making is nice. Most farmers make about $30 a day......awesome

Quote:
    O ya and Pablo wasn't filling his planes with weed because other traffickers like George Jung had a monopoly on the weed trafficking to the USA

"Once again false. Nobody has ever had a monopoly on the bud trade and Jung brought in one tenth that Marks did at the same time. You know Howard Marks aka Mr Nice guy the largest cannabis smugler ever."

Maybe monopoly was a bad word I'll give you that. The reason why Pablo started smuggling coke is cuz there was already enough people making lots of money on weed and no one smuggling coke.

Quote:
    If no one was smuggling weed into the US and weed was the most widely used drug and there weren't shit for growers then where did it come from I wonder?

"Once again false information. At the time Pablo was smugling coke there haden't been the indoor growing that there is now and camp had started operations in the USA so at that time most of the Cannabis in the USA and just to get your numbers straight over 50% of the cannabis in this country is still brought in from other countries. California may have a lot of growers but the growers here still can't keep up with the demand in this state alone. The largest money maker for the Mexican Cartels (the largest cartels at this time) is pot."

Ok this doesn't even make sense, and I searched the 2009 WDR and found nothing saying 50% of cannabis is imported to the us, and if it is who cares? Your diverting from the topic with useless information.

Quote:
    The reason why no one is stuffing those planes full of dank bud is because we already have dank bud and its better than what they can grow.

"Now your making up stuff. Ever tried real bud from Thailand? Ever try real bud from Packistan? How about Afghistan? Now most of the Mexican that comes here is garbage but it comes a ton at a time. Next Mexican grow right is some of the best weed there is. One of the reasons it's in skunk#1. The strain Cheese is all skunk #1 so therefore it's mostly Mexican.

So pretty much the only holes in the theory are the one you keep making up."

If you would have read the post you would have seen that some guy told me that Pablo wasn't stuffing his planes with weed and thats true, he smuggled coke not weed. Because we already had weed!!!! Imported or not who cares? Once again your diverting from the topic with useless information. Me trying international strains of pot is irrelevant. Besides your claim of 50% imported weed is not from amazing high grade strains of afghan pot. Imported weed comes from Mexico ( By the tons might I quote you ) and canada ( BC Bud )

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #307548 - 10/31/09 06:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Highlight what you want to quote and click the picture of the "" in the bank of buttons right above your text box.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#307582 - 10/31/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Highlight what you want to quote and click the picture of the "" in the bank of buttons right above your text box.

Awesome !!! Thanks

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #307583 - 10/31/09 08:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

feel free to apply that knew knowledge whenever you like.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#307596 - 10/31/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

feel free to apply that knew knowledge whenever you like.

I shall

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #307599 - 10/31/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, now your just being funny and can't be serious.

Quote:

A small 8 light setup my friend had cashed in 20 grand about every 2 months. If he were growing opium or coca plants hed make so much more money, I'll let him know about this amazing news flash.

Ok, I hate to bust your bubble but that isn't jack shit. My current grows do more then that and that by no means is gonna qualify as rich. Nor does it come close to the money coke and crack and the other drugs make.
Quote:

In 2009 afghan totaled a whopping $438 million total on opium, seems a bit low compared to cannabis sales here in the states.

Ok, according to CNN, AP, and FOX news your off by several billion dollars. They are the largest producing opium country on earth how could you even think this? Don't forget they also provide Europe.

To get to the point. There is in no way more profit in bud then the other drugs for the dealer here in the states., The markup from the wholesale price to the street price more then makes up for any of the dumb crap about how cheap it is for a person to grow the buds.

and once again the one thing you keep running from is if a person is willing to take the chance he should be able to charge what he wants even if it's 1000 dollars a 1/8th. The person who just wants to cry about the price should plant a seed or shut the fuck up and quit crying.

(Hey psilonaut2000 that last comment wasn't aimed at you and it looks like it was. I like the convo we're having lots of good points.)

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #307603 - 10/31/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hey, wait just a minute. You said your friend had a 8 light set up
Quote:

A small 8 light setup my friend had cashed in 20 grand about every 2 months

Only 20 grand from 8 lights. What the hell is up with that?

Oh yeah Pablo was smuggling weed, plus heroin. He was the largest smuggler and the 5th richest person on the planet you think he stayed just with coke?

Information comes from the Documentry -Chasing Pablo- Discovery Networks and from the DEA site.

--------------------

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#307964 - 11/01/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah that is quite low for 8 lights when I know for a fact it can be done with 2. :shrug:  :wow:

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Jeff Funk]
    #307997 - 11/01/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah that is quite low for 8 lights when I know for a fact it can be done with 2. :shrug:  :wow:

See even a shitty grower with 8 lights cropping 2 grand out-farms opium and coca farmers any day!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #308037 - 11/01/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Only thing is the prices paid to those farmers in those countries has no effect on the price of the product here and this is also just more proof showing the higher profits.

and in every one of those countries with the poor little opium farmer there is a cannabis farmer who is poorer then him. Besides opium these are the largest hash producing countries on earth.

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #308042 - 11/01/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

20grand off of 2lights?

the fuck you selling pounds for? the fuck you growing and harvesting?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#309310 - 11/03/09 06:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Only thing is the prices paid to those farmers in those countries has no effect on the price of the product here and this is also just more proof showing the higher profits.

and in every one of those countries with the poor little opium farmer there is a cannabis farmer who is poorer then him. Besides opium these are the largest hash producing countries on earth.

Maybe it was the weed, maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was my xanax, whatever it was that made my point so construed I apologize. My point was not initial cost vs final asking price. My point was simple, If I grow weed ill make more money than if I grew coca  plants and opium. PERIOD. If I sell a pound for 3000 and some fool sells it for 10,000 ( obviously this is insane ) I still have my 3000 nothing else. So if an opium farmer sells a kilo for 750 and some dude makes it into heroin and sells it for 40k then good for him but it doesn't help the the farmers profit margin.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #310343 - 11/05/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, I get what your saying and here is the problem you keep making. Your comparing the price of weed here to the price of opium there. Now take that killer weed you just grew there and you won't even get 750 he's getting for his kilo of opium. Now what your getting at but you have to reverse it. Take that same kilo of raw opium that the little farmer grew and bring it here and sell it. Gonna be way more then 3000 for a pound of it.

So Mr Opium farmer moves and grow his opium here. Now he's getting just a little more then the 750 a kilo he was before. To be honest I don't know why more aren't doing it cause there would be a huuuuge market for the opium here. I'd imagine it's the massive prison charge that goes with it.

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#310784 - 11/05/09 09:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Good point and I agree. however that is'nt the case. But if you know any overseas opium farmers that want to sell us a kilo for $750 im down to smuggle it back here and sell it for over 3k just lemme know what I gotta do.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#310803 - 11/05/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You gotta put it up the pooper. :ass:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #310804 - 11/05/09 10:09 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Well there is more opium growers then you think here. What is happening (esp in Nor Cal) the mexican cartels are having a much harder time getting stuff over the boarder. What we are seeing is Mexicans buying land and growing the poppies and weed here. They just force some poor grower from Mexico to come over and do it. Most live on the land till harvest.

Now lets get to a new point. I'll give ya the 750 to get the kilo. The ticket there, and a little spending money if ya sell me that kilo of opium for just 3k when ya get back. :wink::omgawesome:

--------------------

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#310825 - 11/05/09 10:42 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

ha ha ha ha ha hmmm ha ha i sure LOVED heroin :syringe:

never too into opium

but im about to be a daddy.
no more poppies for me :stoned:

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #310917 - 11/06/09 03:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Opium and LSD are at the top of my list right now as drugs I haven't tried.
LSD should be easy to get, but I don't think there's ANY way I can find Opium...I just have the wrong kind of connections.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: 81renaissance]
    #311286 - 11/06/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

If you think you cant get opium then find a nice field and throw some seeds on it, come back in 2 1/2 months, scar the pods, collect the opium, and  :stoned2:

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#312025 - 11/07/09 08:32 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

DUDE being a dad is awesome man. My son is 6 months old best thing ever! Congratulations man.

Quote:

Now lets get to a new point. I'll give ya the 750 to get the kilo. The ticket there, and a little spending money if ya sell me that kilo of opium for just 3k when ya get back

Nice

Quote:

LSD should be easy to get, but I don't think there's ANY way I can find Opium...I just have the wrong kind of connections.

Ever since those two dudes in that missile silo got busted on the east coast quality LSD has been extremely difficult to get. Try DMT instead. you can harvest from a toad that is legal to buy its called Bufo Alvarius or the colorado river toad. google it

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#312075 - 11/07/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Actually, B. alvarius and a couple of other species in the Bufo genus produce a venom that contains 5-MO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT (Bufotenin).

These compounds are chemically similar to N,N-DMT...but they have different effects.

Freebase DMT, or N,N-DMT, which is usually what you get when you buy "DMT" Is usually harvested from certain plants. Mimosa hostilis root bark and Desmanthus illinoensis are good examples.

Just trying to clear things up...
agmotes165

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#312483 - 11/08/09 05:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Actually, B. alvarius and a couple of other species in the Bufo genus produce a venom that contains 5-MO-DMT and 5-HO-DMT (Bufotenin).

These compounds are chemically similar to N,N-DMT...but they have different effects.

Freebase DMT, or N,N-DMT, which is usually what you get when you buy "DMT" Is usually harvested from certain plants. Mimosa hostilis root bark and Desmanthus illinoensis are good examples.

Just trying to clear things up...
agmotes165

THANKS
which is easier? Extraction from plants or toads?

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#312500 - 11/08/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well i guess it depends on where you live if you are hunting...if you are buying then i would say toads are easier to harvest...since the plant material requires a little acid-base extraction...as where you can just scare the shit out of a toad and it will release venom.

peace,
agmotes165

--------------------

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#312663 - 11/08/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Im not good with chemistry, but I can get a toad from a local pet store for like 40 bucks or order one online.

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

#312708 - 11/08/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

toad sucks compared to n,n

toad feels like you got hit in the head with a happy bat.

n,n takes you places

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Edited by Ero42oH2o (11/08/09 09:02 PM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #312872 - 11/08/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

most of the states where they reside clearly state that it is illegal to remove or sell these toads...and they sell online legally for 150 dollars a piece. These toads are also a danger to pets as their venom can kill small dogs and cats.

Now for 150 dollars you can get 2 kilograms of mimosa hostilis inner root bark, which has been cited as containing an average of 1% N,N-DMT...so thats 2000 grams * .01 = 20 grams pure DMT...so you can probably get at least 10 grams even if you do a shitty job. At 60mg per dose...that will get you 166 doses for 10 grams...and 332 doses for 20 grams...

I am just putting up what I know. I don't have much experience with toads and my understanding was that they are expensive as hell to get a hold of, and then you have to take care of it...and if you kill it then you are out 150 dollars, and if it gets out or ur dog gets it then it will kill ur dog...sounds like a hassle...vs doing one simple acid-base extraction and then setting a jar of white crystals on a shelf out of reach of any children or animals.

peace,
agmotes165

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #312886 - 11/08/09 11:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

how much per dose?

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#312892 - 11/09/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

of N,N-DMT...usually 40-50 milligrams...I just used 60mg as a conservative estimate.

according to an article on erowid, one can harvest 1-1.5 grams of fresh venom from a large adult toad. This contains 50% water, and the dry substance that forms after the water evaporates can contain as little as 5% or as much as 15% 5-MeO-DMT, which is active at 3-5mg...so assuming 1.5 grams fresh venom, and 15% 5-MeO-DMT, and 3mg active dose, one comes up with the equivalent of 37.5 doses per milking.

After each venom milking, the toad needs to regenerate it's venom supplies over the course of 4 to 6 weeks before it can be re-milked.

So assuming the worst case scenario from my previous post on the plant extraction, and assuming the best scenario, it would take about 18 weeks for the toad to become a better deal. Which may be better if you are good at taking care of animals...

So it seems like although the toad is kind of a hassle, it can pay for itself in as little as 18 weeks or as much as 66 weeks if the toad's genetics aren't quite on par. It would also be a good way to be sneaky about drug use...like if you are living with a roomate that doesnt like the smell of solvents. Or if you want a pet reptile and only want to trip 37 times in a 4-6 week period :dumblol:.

Again, I have no experience with toad, and im good with chemistry, so I might be a little more inclined to go with plant material...but to each his own haha.

peace,
agmotes165

p.s., one of the vendors currently stocks these toads...and states they can live for 15 years if taken care of...I'm going to let you guys figure out which one it is... :hypnotoad:  :dancingbear:  :grizzlybear:  :pedobear:

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

#313377 - 11/09/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

HEY AGMOTES165,

The plant extraction is so easy, I am a chemistry guy too and its like one of the easiest organic molecule extractions I have ever done, and it makes my brain feel so warm and trippy.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #313388 - 11/09/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Since your a chemist, could you make me some LSD please?:shrug:

Just kidding of course! :rofl2:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #313395 - 11/09/09 09:33 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomJew23 said:
HEY AGMOTES165,

The plant extraction is so easy, I am a chemistry guy too and its like one of the easiest organic molecule extractions I have ever done, and it makes my brain feel so warm and trippy.

You must also be an engineer and masterful botanist and horticulturalist to get a kilo a week out of a 4x4 area.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #313410 - 11/09/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:popcorn:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#313412 - 11/09/09 10:01 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
:popcorn:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: high yield help!!! [Re: Triptonic]
    #313434 - 11/09/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

damn who's growing a kilo a week?

edit: ah ok...checked his posts...:dumblol:

--------------------

Edited by Data (11/09/09 10:39 PM)

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#313436 - 11/09/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

20grand off of 2lights?

the fuck you selling pounds for? the fuck you growing and harvesting?

Weed. and thats over a 2-3 month period it could be done

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #313440 - 11/09/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Weed takes 2-3 months to grow.

So 2 x 1000w lights.... even if you're growing sour diesel in nyc and selling lbs for 6000$ ur not hitting the 20grand mark.

unless of course you meant 2-3 grows :wink:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#313448 - 11/09/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Definately not one rip. I have multiple setups finishing up every 3 weeks. thats how I get a number like that. I can fit about 92 under those two lights.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #313449 - 11/09/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Even perpetually... say you run a 50day strain you don't add up your yield for 75 days.

2kw could crop 2 lbs every 25days assuming you got an area for clones or buy clones or something but this isn't the kind of weed you're selling for 4grand a lb.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#313454 - 11/09/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i can harvest 32 plants every 3 weeks. So I round that to 32 plants per month. Which will give me around 20ounces. 20 x $325=$6500. 6500x3months= $19500. Where I'm at people pay $400-$475 ounce. And those are people who plan on re-selling it.(quite dumb to me but hey) Tell em $325 each no deals they'll pay it. And if you know a few good people they'll buy em all. Rarely do I have the time or help to maintain that many plants on a consistant basis. But it has been done. And I'm sure if you were here you could do better. I'm still learning.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #313457 - 11/09/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Personally I'm not one to sell ounces.

Hell you do that in NYC you'd be making more than 20g's :smile:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

#313458 - 11/09/09 11:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know what you mean. But trust me dont deal with a lot of people

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Offlinepsilonaut2000
Stranger

#316343 - 11/15/09 11:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Minimal transactions on the DL son

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals