Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Loc: Oregon Coast
Re: FUCK the police. [Re: urk]
    #293720 - 10/08/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

4real.....u can smell like KRONIK and tell the cop...(heeeeey maaaaan) stoner-like with bloodshot eyes and as soon as he says...(you look under the influence)......you boldly state....(you CANNOT search me officer)....or your car......if you boldly tell him that, he hears it, and he still violates your rights, sue him.....there is this cop in my town though...(the neighborhood crooked cop) who will go all in my pockets just because its only me and him.....crooked pigs.....most cops have a soul and will not search when you tell him not to when its just you and him...(no witnesses).....but if a cop searches you when you tell him not to(be loud when you tell him)and you have witnesses there(another cop or your friend) take that cop to court and have your witness be a witness.....you have your rights.....even if you smell like kronik.....FTP.... fuck the police

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Rw_1nRuu0

Amanitas for Trade this Oct-Dec^
"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: FUCK the police. [Re: Killuminati_420]
    #293768 - 10/08/09 04:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

4real.....u can smell like KRONIK and tell the cop...(heeeeey maaaaan) stoner-like with bloodshot eyes and as soon as he says...(you look under the influence)......you boldly state....(you CANNOT search me officer)....or your car......if you boldly tell him that, he hears it, and he still violates your rights, sue him.

First off that's not right! If you smell like herb or smell like you had just smoked, the cop has reasonable cause to search! By rights if that was the case he should ask if you have a card to be legally smoking cannabis but if not he already has probable cause by just the smell rolling out the window. On top of that, if you are in a car you just made it worse cause now your driving under the influence of an intoxicating substance! So instead of just the possession you now have the DUI, which will probly do you more harm then the possession of cannabis charge!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: FUCK the police. [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #293776 - 10/08/09 05:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

in grants pass, oregon ive smelt like weed, there was a container of weed ditched right in the open where he was messing with us at (he was trying to blame one of us for it and we all just DENIED it was ours) they will try to trick you into saying its yours......so the cops started patting my friends down and everything......but when they told me to stand up so they could search me, i boldly told them no you CANNOT search me. It worked........but he told me that he had to pat me down for weapons by law.....i knew he was trying to get into my pockets and grab my weed during the search...watch out for that....so he was patting me down,..trying to tell me a story.....wow......as he was getting all emotional into the story he for real tried to stick his fingers in my pocket and grab by weed in the midst of saying something to make it where i wasnt paying attention. I said fuck this pig from the beginning so i was watching his slimy little fingers as he tried reaching in my pocket for my weed. I kinda shouted "dont put your hands in my pocket" as he was about to grab it. Right when i BOLDLY told him that he put me in handcuffs and tried making me think i was arrested. Just because you are in handcuffs it doesnt mean he can search you. So the whole time i was in the cuffs he kept trying different things to get in my pocket because he felt it (with his hand) from the outside and i kept telling him it was just altoids (i had my weed in an altoids container) but he told me the whole time he knew it was weed.....i watched his slimy little fingers the whole time.....and as my friends parents were driving my friends away, i was still sittin in cuffs as the main cop who was fucking with me (Officer Jeff Gaunt) was writing stuff in his little book....as he was writin, i kindly asked "can i go now" and he just uncuffed me all silent-like and i walked off to my friend's moms car who was giving me a ride home because my moms car wasnt working at the time. He knew there was weed.

--------------------

"Dont gain the world and lose your soul...Wisdom is better than silver and gold" -Bob Marley

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

#293933 - 10/08/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

FTP....Fuck The Police.....i ran out of space to type on my last reply.....

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

#293937 - 10/08/09 10:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:bs:

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #293943 - 10/08/09 10:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:rofl2:

Offline42047

Re: FUCK the police. [Re: Triptonic]
    #294096 - 10/09/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It is BS, the cop has probable cause if he smells pot, simple as that, and if he searches and he finds it, then dont think that your claim that it an illegal search will be heard.

You shouldnt smoke in your car out of general safety. The whole hotbox thing is stupid and has gotten a lot of people caught.

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...
your a beautifuly scummy selfish wreck of an ego stuck to a rock twirling around in an incomprihensible land of chaos

explore

OfflineKilluminati_420
Swimmin in Cyans soon
Male

Re: FUCK the police. [Re: 42047]
    #294305 - 10/09/09 02:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

its not bs for real i swear on my mom 4real they cannot search you if you tell them not too....watch just try it if you are in that position....read the whole story i typed.....its a true story.....i swear on my life....you just have to be aware of everything he is doing....(especially his hands)

--------------------

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Male User Gallery

#294366 - 10/09/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Rights are BS. From my experience they can do whatever the hell they want. It's your word against theirs and the judge is not going to be taking yours over theirs. Some of you may find this shocking and hard to believe but, cops do lie on occasion.

Offline42047

#294596 - 10/09/09 06:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Killuminati_420 said:
its not bs for real i swear on my mom 4real they cannot search you if you tell them not too....watch just try it if you are in that position....read the whole story i typed.....its a true story.....i swear on my life....you just have to be aware of everything he is doing....(especially his hands)

i dont care what you say. its not true. Youd have to defend yourself in court and prove it was an illegal search, which aint happenin if he smelled pot then found some in a search.

you can kep thinking that if you want but when your sitting in a jail cell, youll be like DAMN that dude on the growery was RIGHT!

--------------------

notapillow said:
have fun

and remember...
your a beautifuly scummy selfish wreck of an ego stuck to a rock twirling around in an incomprihensible land of chaos

explore

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

#294962 - 10/10/09 04:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah they detained you in cuff but you refused the search, Extreme Bullshit!!!!  So your theory is that as long as you state that they can't search you your safe?? So if they would have taken it a bit further and not took off the cuffs and took you to jail, they still can't search you?? This is wrong on so many levels!!

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
    #294966 - 10/10/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol o gawd this brings me back to when I got arrested. They asked me like 5 times if I had anything on me when I got to jail.....I was like "nope" luckily I didnt have anything on me. If I did thats another charge in itself. Something like "trying to bring things into a jail" which is a felony. The cops will search you if they have you in handcuffs. Its for "their protection" to make sure you dont have knives and shit. Bottom line Monkey you are right.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules