Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: ugghhh [Re: Petergriffin467]
    #291177 - 10/03/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
You want a medal or something?  My "close friends" I dont even know why I wrote that I should of wrote people that I know and trust thats what I meant because I have no close friends.  Sorry buddy but no one goes out of their way to help me and I used to help lots of people out until when I needed somethin everyone just turns off their phones and doesnt return calls.  I will give shrooms away on the condition that I am tripping with that person but not so they can just take them and go trip on their own.

Where i lived too it was the same way until i came out here! People back there in some places are just a bunch of back stabbing, user/abusers. I was busted twice by so called "friends"!  i can also understand that most these "friends" call when you got the goodies, but forget who you are when they have the goodies! I could not stand that, so i moved! Since then i have found home. People are giving, caring, and not out to use me for what i have or could do. We share here. And that goes for food, money, buds, whatever! If we're down and out my new friends will stop by and burn me out. If i'm broke my new friends will bring food for me and my family. And if the shoe is on the other foot and a friend needs help we get together and get them what they need. This imo, is what people should be about. Not the greed of the almighty dollar!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePetergriffin467
Re: ugghhh [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #291188 - 10/03/09 03:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yea people are dicks for the most part but like you said its possible to find good friends.  Another pet peeve of mine is when I'll be smoking with people and someone else comes in and sits down and they fucking skip them over because "they didnt throw down".  People have done that to me before when I was younger and couldnt always afford weed and it just feels like a big fuck you.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #291258 - 10/03/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:
Yea people are dicks for the most part but like you said its possible to find good friends.  Another pet peeve of mine is when I'll be smoking with people and someone else comes in and sits down and they fucking skip them over because "they didnt throw down".  People have done that to me before when I was younger and couldnt always afford weed and it just feels like a big fuck you.

yeah that is some childish shit. i dont waste weed but ill let people hit it. and yeah...i keep very few people close to me too man. growing up is crazy. im only 21 so i see how many people i used to talk to and dont anymore. crazy

--------------------

Offlinemoogles
    #291303 - 10/03/09 07:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Petergriffin467 said:

Yeah, not sharing weed is against the rules!!

Offlinemycomaster_420
God amongst men
Male User Gallery

Re: ugghhh [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #292811 - 10/06/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

the state im in is WI, usually i have no probs but recently everybodys been lazy or somethin lol.

--------------------
Everything I post is in fact entirely fictional

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom