Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: How do you guys grow? No paranoia? Afraid? [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #288065 - 09/28/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

some people make tea from their boot cakes

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
    #288074 - 09/28/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Having a gram of pot here in Louisiana will get you into more trouble than growing a few plants in California.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And mycelium does contain psilocybin.

OfflineAgent 47
John

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Holland
    #288271 - 09/29/09 12:07 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Lol. Thanks for correcting my misunderstood information. That would be ugly going into court with false information haha. Luckily for me I just find them and eat them as I go.

--------------------

Agent Outdoor 2010

OfflineAzyle00
Captain Canada
Male

Loc: CANADA
    #297162 - 10/14/09 03:38 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

In regards to paranoia, like all others said, tell no one (but my brother, who will tell no one), maintain a very normal life.  I live in suburbia among all the 30 somethings with 2 kids and I cut my grass, the real stuff, outside, drive on my street slowly watching for their kids, wave to them, chat with them outside, make sure there are no light leaks, smell leaks that could ruin me, I made sure I bought my house with ONE neighbour and no close sidewalk at the side of the house, now you got serious venting options.

The power issue:  You should only care about your own cost.  I ran a business that needed "automated" computers running 24/7.  I ran it for 3 years and at times had my basement looking like a "computer grow up" with 24-30 machines running, my guitar amp and FX board, left on, my stereo left on, my upstairs with my wife and I living a normal electric use life as well...can you imagine the power at that time?  I know it because I paid the bills.  It spiked as well, 4 months after we moved in, we added 24 computers one day and turned them on, plus the switches, the monitors, power bars, UPS systems, it was a huge jump.  At the time, I grew no pot of course.

No one visited.  No one called.  I use much much less growing not only pot, but all sorts of indoor stuff, all needing lights, strawberries, starter plants for spring, christmas trees etc.  Unless you move into a house and are large scale "grow-op" project...I would not worry again, except your own cost, and given the price of weed these days, if you actually care about the cost, it is never as much as not growing imho.

I am more paranoid about personally smelling like weed when out with friends/family who do not smoke it or know I do, than ever getting caught.

Also, I am in Canada.  But I would have the exact same attitude in the USA if I lived there.  Even more so in USA. 

We should ask a better question:

Who has been busted because of their power use and what were the details of how many plants, power use totals etc.  Who has gotten caught by neighbours because of smell or exhaust, light leaks?

--------------------
"I never post unless high.  Well that does explain a lot then."

"The best part about going to sleep each night is knowing that my plants will have grown more when I wake up in the morning."

"I smoked it then I became so tired that my eyes shut down automatically without my consent" - My Chinese GF, Oct 23, 2009 :smile:

Starting your first GROW, things you should ask/answer before you do

Current Grow Journal

Offlinepftek
Stranger

Re: How do you guys grow? No paranoia? Afraid? [Re: Azyle00]
    #298390 - 10/16/09 01:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Azyle00 said:
In regards to paranoia, like all others said, tell no one (but my brother, who will tell no one), maintain a very normal life.  I live in suburbia among all the 30 somethings with 2 kids and I cut my grass, the real stuff, outside, drive on my street slowly watching for their kids, wave to them, chat with them outside, make sure there are no light leaks, smell leaks that could ruin me, I made sure I bought my house with ONE neighbour and no close sidewalk at the side of the house, now you got serious venting options.

The power issue:  You should only care about your own cost.  I ran a business that needed "automated" computers running 24/7.  I ran it for 3 years and at times had my basement looking like a "computer grow up" with 24-30 machines running, my guitar amp and FX board, left on, my stereo left on, my upstairs with my wife and I living a normal electric use life as well...can you imagine the power at that time?  I know it because I paid the bills.  It spiked as well, 4 months after we moved in, we added 24 computers one day and turned them on, plus the switches, the monitors, power bars, UPS systems, it was a huge jump.  At the time, I grew no pot of course.

No one visited.  No one called.  I use much much less growing not only pot, but all sorts of indoor stuff, all needing lights, strawberries, starter plants for spring, christmas trees etc.  Unless you move into a house and are large scale "grow-op" project...I would not worry again, except your own cost, and given the price of weed these days, if you actually care about the cost, it is never as much as not growing imho.

I am more paranoid about personally smelling like weed when out with friends/family who do not smoke it or know I do, than ever getting caught.

Also, I am in Canada.  But I would have the exact same attitude in the USA if I lived there.  Even more so in USA. 

We should ask a better question:

Who has been busted because of their power use and what were the details of how many plants, power use totals etc.  Who has gotten caught by neighbours because of smell or exhaust, light leaks?

That sounds ideal. Would you ever consider doing it in a heavily populated area such as new york? Where hundreds of neighbors are next to you only separated by a wall? Or best case scenario you get a corner unit and are about 10 feet away from the next building or sidewalk.

OfflineAzyle00
Captain Canada
Male

Loc: CANADA
Re: How do you guys grow? No paranoia? Afraid? [Re: pftek]
    #298572 - 10/16/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In New York?  I would never live there or any overpopulated urban center.  I would need to grow and smoke twice as much weed to deal with the bullshit.

But I do live in "suburbia" with a very busy street next to me, but again...it is Canada.

--------------------
"I never post unless high.  Well that does explain a lot then."

"The best part about going to sleep each night is knowing that my plants will have grown more when I wake up in the morning."

"I smoked it then I became so tired that my eyes shut down automatically without my consent" - My Chinese GF, Oct 23, 2009 :smile:

Starting your first GROW, things you should ask/answer before you do

Current Grow Journal

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds