Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #268689 - 08/21/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

OMFG look at the purple nummies!!!!!! yah i would say if its 80/20 give it around 10-20 more days due to some slight S. trates but all depends on what tricomes u want.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #268696 - 08/21/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I want 25% amber, but don't have a microscope, so I'll just see how the growth starts to look.  I mean if there aren't many new hairs and the rest are orange then i'll probably think about chopping but I would rather go on a planned day, like 65, but I want to make sure it's done... I can easily tell these buds plan to nearly double in size before finish, I've got a feeling they've got a growth spurt coming.  I've had bad overcast weather for a week so that slowed/stressed her so with the forecast looking great (clear skies, 80's) I think it's gonna catch up in bud size, although they are very dense and may not become very large.

Trip is lucky, he might just get to sample this, in exchange for a sample of his gf...  :lol:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Inverted]
    #268697 - 08/21/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Never :fork:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #268701 - 08/21/09 11:14 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I know dude, Just thought I'd get a rise outta you!  I'm always faithful to my girl, she's fucking hot so why would I want to cheat on her.  I don't think i'm gonna find another girl that loves to give me head so I'll stick to what I've got. Lol but seriously I think you know what I want.  :mushroom2:

Edit: If he is as cool as he seems on the interwebz he might smoke it.

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (08/21/09 11:16 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#268702 - 08/21/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Some girls must like crabs I guess....:lol:. And yes I know what you want :dancingshroom:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Triptonic]
    #268703 - 08/21/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Edit: If he is as cool as he seems on the interwebz he might smoke it.

Sadly I'm only 1/4 as cool....

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#268705 - 08/21/09 11:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Oh you ass... :facepalm:

Hey you say that like it's a bad thing... I know you wanna sample.  It is starting to smell so much that when I bring it inside at night, I can smell it upstairs when its in a room downstairs...Fucking Dank!  I think i'll get close to 2 Oz's from her... That's a lot of bud for me. Yay!

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#268707 - 08/21/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Damn, are you sure?  I bet you'd be cool to chill with.  I have this totally false idea of what you look like in my head... I bet you look completely different.  I've posted a picture of myself on here somewhere I don't give a shit if anyone sees I've got nothing to hide, its an old pic so it's hard to tell what I really look like these days.

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#268708 - 08/21/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I do want to puff puff pass man.....You goin to schoola?

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#268710 - 08/21/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:congrats: I want to see the total yield! :vaped:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Cannaboid]
    #268712 - 08/21/09 11:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Nah bro' but I really want to go back, I think that's the plan once I get comfortable with the whole not doing Heroin deal... It's tough.  I can't wait for this plant to finish, I'm devoting my soberness to this plant, because it's going to help me keep my mind and body clean.  I'm going to smoke a lot at first but hey, it's worth it.  I'd say i'll get between 45-50 grams.  If I fall short of that I know it's due to myself getting scissor happy and taking so many little nugs to keep me stoned thru the last couple weeks.

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#268825 - 08/22/09 03:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That plant looks glorious! Where's the pic of trip's lady?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #268918 - 08/22/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

That's a hell of a transition in three days!  You must have added food coloring to the water you are feeding it, or maybe a dab of PS?  :lol:  I looked at that and was like, "WHOA!" 

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #268922 - 08/22/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Oh i like the green sky too!  Very psychedelic indeeed.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #268991 - 08/22/09 11:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Hahah I wan't trying to fake anyone out.  It's pretty obvious that it was altered I just thought it looked cool.

I love outdoor pictures of sunshiny buds... mmm they glisten I can't fuckin' wait.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #269049 - 08/22/09 02:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I need some purple buds like that...looks so tasty :bigweed:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

OfflineTrippyShitMan
Dr.GreenThumb
Male

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Data]
    #269295 - 08/23/09 12:05 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:bigjoint:man think if that plant turned out that nice purple...would be lovein it...

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: TrippyShitMan]
    #269787 - 08/24/09 11:35 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Funny you say that because suddenly in the last 2-3 days the fan leaves have become dark purple all around the outside of the leaves, like a purple border to a green interior... very awesome.  I noticed a couple of the cola's have also started to take on a different hue.  I can tell this is strain-dependent and not due to cooler temps at night because I've been bringing her indoors at night and the way the color has begun it just looks like other purple plants that i've grown.  Seems to come at the very end of flowering and tends to be very beautiful.

--------------------

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#269806 - 08/24/09 01:21 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet. Pics? I think next grow I'll try a berry strain and the grow after that a purple strain. Don't suppose there's any companies selling grape crush seeds yet? Is that a purple berry strain?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Starting out right this year...Kinda... Inverted's Grow Journal! [Re: Buddy]
    #269934 - 08/24/09 07:11 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'll take pics in a couple days.  I don't like to overload my journals with pictures every other day because then the growth doesn't look as dramatic.  Once a week and you can really get a good idea of exactly how it's growing, how it's branching, and how the flowers have been developing.

If I showed you pictures during flowering every day or every other, I really don't think you would be as impressed.  I stare at those buds all day long and the only growth that I can observe is the new hairs coming in, but you guys see them weekly so what has changed is quite obvious to you.  It's been 5 days or so since my last picture update so either tomorrow or Wednesday. 

Since there has been GREAT weather for the last few days, 80 and sunny w/ low humidity;  my buds hit a growth spurt and shot out new sets of fresh hairs everywhere!  I'm very happy about that because they looked like they were lacking in size, but I know if we keep this weather up, that my buds are actually going to be decent sized... Yay!

They looked like they were about finished with new growth, and had settled down to finish maturing the trichomes until the weather improved and over 48 hours there were bunches of new calyx's growing on every bud.  I thought they were close... Now they need about 10 days... Some calyx's are massive and are shooting out 6-8 hairs???  They look like new calyx's are forming inside a mature one, causing them to bloat up and shoot out a bunch of hairs from a single spot.  They look similar to seed pods.  If you've ever seen Hash Plant, that's what the entire bud consists of.  I'll edit with a picture of what it looks like when I find one.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale