Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: So I just got arrested [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #257253 - 07/29/09 03:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Ohh, pedophiles i forgot about them!

Yeah, executed or have an implant put in that gives a huge shock every time they even try to get aroused!

I just had an experience with pedophile trying shit with my step-son. This dude had been convicted in California for statutory rape of a minor under 16. Spent time in Oklahoma prison for manufacture and distribution of meth. spent 12 years. got out of prison, robbed a home at gun point. has 2 warrants from that incident out of Oklahoma for felon in possession of a firearm and burglary. Came out here and i rented him a room. a year later he propositions my step son to see his penis. I confront him he gets mad, tried to attack me with a mag light. So we fight, he gets his ass kicked by me and my wife. Wife calls cops, they try arresting me for assault but didn't. They arrested him for a gay charge of sexual harassment and assault on me. They let him out on a $50 bail, he's back on my property that night. We get a restraining order and have him removed from the property permanently. He goes to court, plea bargains it to just the assault. Gets 1 year probation with a delayed sentence of 1 year. Gets all the standard warnings about the child incident and also has to file as a sex offender here in Hawaii, Since he was supposed to have done this on his arrival to the island,as part of his previous rape case.  Leaves the island before he registers and now he is out probably back in Oklahoma doing this to other kids! The best part is, that sexual predators have one of the highest repeat offender statuses!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesupersiege
Strangerer

Re: So I just got arrested [Re: MFDoom666]
    #257269 - 07/29/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

sigh, i dont want to argue about it but i know im right and i doubt your professor specializes in criminal justice, however its not just one website it is tens of thousands that will tell you im right, and mirandas laws do vary in states only on how they must be read, they all mean the same thing..... ive been convicted of poss of cannabis and was never read my rights during the arrest or later in the proscecution, i tried to fight this charge on that very defense was quite promptly informed by my attorney that they didnt need to read me my rights because finding the weed in my car was enough to indict me without questioning and that i was fked

Offlinesupersiege
Strangerer

Re: So I just got arrested [Re: supersiege]
    #257274 - 07/29/09 04:24 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

thats pretty fked up spacemonkey, in a similar story i had a pistol pulled on me and a girl at a hotel party, the cops had already been called and on arrival the suspect fled and stashed the gun...they caught him and found the weapon, but because the dumb fool loaded the gun with the wrong size bullet he claimed he never had any intention of firing the weapon (why put bullets in it at all then) the next day he too was released on 250$ bail and was at the girls work threating and harassing her the next day...our judicial system is a joke

Edited by stoney.69 (07/29/09 04:58 PM)

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: So I just got arrested [Re: supersiege]
    #257278 - 07/29/09 04:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

It's all about da money!!

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Offlinesupersiege
Strangerer

Re: So I just got arrested [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #257286 - 07/29/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

exactly if u got the money you can slit your wifes throat ear to ear or molest little kids it dont matter, ive been arrested 17 times and convicted twice, every charge i beat was because of money i spend not because i was innocent.....innocent lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order