Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Triptonic]
    #246439 - 07/06/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was down in cali smoking it up with coaster haha :P I'll probably check them this weekend. They are probably dead though lol. sooo much shit going on lately and then the crappy weather.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: FrozenReality]
    #246444 - 07/06/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol o coaster, is he as ridiculous in real life as he is here?

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#246925 - 07/07/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

triptonic said:
lol o coaster, is he as ridiculous in real life as he is here?

He is really fucking cool, so is his girlfriend. His 6 foot bong with a bowl full of medical bent me over and kicked me in the ass real hard lol. He is definitely worth meeting in real life. Have any updates on if the bug killer stuff is working?

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#246931 - 07/07/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

not quite yet, but I probably have to go re-apply it cuz it rained today.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#246932 - 07/07/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what ever you do dont spray broad leaf killer on or near them. just thought I'd share that with you LOL.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#246935 - 07/07/09 07:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure what it is man but he sprayed it on the leaves......But hes pretty smart about stuff like that so it probably wont hurt them.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #247049 - 07/07/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If I ever wen't to cali I'd probably do some drugs with him...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #248261 - 07/11/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So as you can tell they are having some problems with bugs mainly....Please look through the pictures and tell me what I am doing wrong. Some of them seem to have some leaf disorders and some of them seem to be doing OK. Any advice would be appreciated. I think some of the issue with the bugs is that I have heard the reason why the bugs swarm to little plants is because they have more sugars in them. So I'm expecting that after they grow a little bigger the bugs wont bother them as much. Also we have sprayed them with a bug repellent but every time we do this it rains ha ha go figure. Kinda like when you wash your car and then it rains right after. Its almost guaranteed.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#248467 - 07/11/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

neams oil, thats what i always used before and bugs hate that shit and since its oil the rain wont do much to it at all I'm guessing. When I used it before i had to dilute it with water and I sprayed my plants with it and it killed everything on them and kept things away and I misted my plants ever day with normal water and it didnt wash it away. It will give them a funky smell for a week or two though lol. some Diatomaceous earth around the base of the plants would probably help also, I saw a 10 pound bag of its on ebay for like 10 bucks earlier today.

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#248469 - 07/11/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What is Diatomaceous Earth? is it a soil? And where can I find said neams oil? Do you think that the browning on some of the leaves is from bugs or cuz of something else?

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#248472 - 07/11/09 09:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diatomaceous_earth
Quote:

Diatomaceous earth (pronounced /ˌdaɪ.ətɵˌmeɪʃəs ˈɜrθ/) — also known as DE, TSS, diatomite, diahydro, kieselguhr, kieselgur, brand names include Celatom or celite — is a naturally occurring, soft, chalk-like sedimentary rock that is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. This powder has an abrasive feel, similar to pumice powder, and is very light, due to its high porosity. The typical chemical composition of diatomaceous earth is 86% silica, 5% sodium, 3% magnesium and 2% iron.

Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae. It is used as a filtration aid, as a mild abrasive, as a mechanical insecticide, as an absorbent for liquids, as cat litter, as an activator in blood clotting studies, and as a component of dynamite. As it is also heat-resistant, it can be used as a thermal insulator.

Pest control

Diatomite is also used as an insecticide, due to its physico-sorptive properties. The fine powder absorbs lipids from the waxy outer layer of insects' exoskeletons, causing them to dehydrate. Arthropods die as a result of the water pressure deficiency, based on Fick's law of diffusion. This also works against gastropods and is commonly employed in gardening to defeat slugs. However, since slugs inhabit humid environments, efficacy is very low. It is sometimes mixed with an attractant or other additives to increase its effectiveness. Medical-grade diatomite is sometimes used to de-worm both animals and humans. It is most commonly used in lieu of boric acid, and can be used to help control and eventually eliminate a cockroach infestation. This material has wide application for insect control in grain storage.

and for neams oil I got my bottle of it from lowes or homedepot in the plant and fertilizer area of the store. Just ask someone working there in the area and they should know where it is.

Edited by FrozenReality (07/11/09 09:54 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #250306 - 07/16/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well here is an update but its a sad one. Looks like someone went to where I thought it was safe. They mowed a path all the way to the plants and then stopped. I'm like 100% sure they saw them. But they left them alone for some reason. I'm definatly not going back there for a while at least. Dont need to go to jail. Any suggestions?

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #250316 - 07/16/09 10:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hmmmm.. well they might not have even noticed what it was.....remember my cop story in the other thread.....and even if they did know what it was, if they didnt approve of it they would have probably got rid of it on spot.... but idk just be careful when going there thats all i can say.......(go at night)

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #250319 - 07/16/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno man I'm kinda sketched now haha it was most likely a city worker but I mean I dont need to go to jail....I might hold of for a week or two. And ya If I do go it would probably be at night. I'm thinking they are just going to tear it down though. Although I dont know why they wouldnt just tear it down if they were going to.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#250737 - 07/17/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hard to call. Like your best bet if you want to keep them is to dig em up and move them elsewhere I'd say. Sounds like they've been found, or at least someone might suspect they've found them. Personally I doubt I'd be able to resist the temptation to go back.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Buddy]
    #250859 - 07/17/09 07:12 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ya man I really dont want to get caught but I mean I really want to see what those seeds turn out to look like ya know?

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
    #250868 - 07/17/09 07:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

move them to a new spot, make sure you have it ready beforehand

time is critical

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #250869 - 07/17/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno man it seems like im fucked this time around, the cops could set up cameras and shit.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #250907 - 07/17/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Don't be too paranoid man.  They would have destroyed them if they didn't approve.  Most people would take that out by themselves since it's not a big operation involving the police and investigations.  I forgot to read back but you just transplanted them into the ground recently correct?  If so just let me know and we'll talk about what you should do.  I've been in your situation before and have also had friends have this happen to them. 

The only bad thing that ever happened was some clever ass person used a needle to inject poison into 2 bottles of Organic Fertilizer and left them next to the garden with a note saying "Hint: Hide them better next time and use this.  It will work wonders!"  so the dumbass mixed up a bunch of it and fed all of his plants and low and behold the next day he comes back to check on em' and they were all completely dead.  Use your instincts and common sense bro'.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Grow From triptonic!!! [Re: Inverted]
    #250911 - 07/17/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I would be really leary about going back to them too. But typically the pigs or your local drug team will take the plants and leave a calling card in there place!

I also had one friend tell me they had a crop Monitored by motion detecting camera's. It really depends on you area and how anal people are about pot growing.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Sterilized Grain Bag for Spawn