Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Lighting 4 NOW
    #226125 - 05/13/09 10:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

So this is where im vegging. Its Fluorescents and Cfl's. I know its probably not enought but its a small area with room for more lights and upward expansion. I plan on growing to 19'' Then flowering under a HPS in a seperate area. If i get a MH/HPS I'll be vegging under the MH bulb, and Flowering under HPS. But im kinda poor. Its running 20hr on 4hr off, with the fan constant. Im fertilizing with Fox Farm Top Dressing 5-5-5 monthly, but its only had one treatment. Filtered water is all they get and that will soon be aerated. How am i doing, i know my tomatoes are in the way but it looks super healty and has thick dark green leafs.HELP !!! ALL THE ADVICE is NEEDED I NEEED HEELP>!!!

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Lighting 4 NOW [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #226126 - 05/13/09 10:06 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
All of the statements and posts I make or have made are fake. I just found all the pictures and copied and pasted them here. I am in no way associated with any of the materials discussed here. I'm just bored, and lame.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Lighting 4 NOW [Re: Ero42oH2o]
    #226430 - 05/14/09 04:11 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

That many flouros should be fine... I mean honestly most people go overboard on vegging plants, its flowering that requires the lumens. I can veg a single plant with no more than 30 Watts of a CFL. The key is keeping it so close that the Flourescent light can't disperse before it hits the leaves and keeping it far enough away to not burn the foliage.  I keep my plants within 1-1.5 inches away and I have good luck with close nodes and minimal stretching, my current plant is 15 days old, has 5 sets of leaves already and is only about 5 inches tall, the leaves are overlapping and touching, usually you need an HPS for these results but if you get it right you can do just fine with flourescents... Just some thoughts

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineEro42oH2o
master of the bush
 User Gallery

Re: Lighting 4 NOW [Re: Inverted]
    #226538 - 05/15/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks man, They seem good and i got an aerator for the water today, and set up a nice co2 system at work on a fish tank. Pretty schweet. This is what im "smokin" too emmm emmm purple candy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck