Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFukDutch Passion

Northern Lights by Nirvana
    #223793 - 05/07/09 10:58 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Alright gonna start a grow log of these 2. The reason I chose NL was because I grew up on the shit in northern Cali. I know today its all about GDP,  Purple Nurple, Blueberry, but when I was coming up the majority of dank was NL Kush and Afghanie and smelling these always takes me back.
I purchased the NL from Nirvana (hope they haven't fucked this strain up) then I decided to buy from Serious Seeds I mean shit the guys only got like 5 fucking strains I imagine he's probably got them perfect by now,and yea I wanted to grow some real potent shit.  Everything I've seen about White Russian sounds good.
Now I'll update things as they get going as you can see they are in  their first week. I'll be starting out in soil until I've found the right mother to fill my grow tent with.
Nutrients are biobizz, worm castings, seaweed meal and h2o.
Light is 600w has a sylvania bulb but I'm looking to switch to a hortilux once cash starts pouring in.
I have these seedlings which are the NL about 3 feet from the light and they seem to love it I know everyone says seedlings shouldn't go under an hps until they are 3 or 4 weeks but I slowly acclimated them and they seem to really like. Oh yea they only go in their for about 10 hours a day because the peyote is already under that light anyways the other remaining time is spent under an eco-fluroscent light thats 125w.
Well thanks for stopping by and I'll try and update as much as possible!
-FukDutch Passion-

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/27/09 03:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineherd
the responsible thizz head
Male

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #223916 - 05/07/09 01:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

there looking good.great familiy shot.

--------------------
Proud roach/dooby collector since 07

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: herd]
    #223931 - 05/07/09 02:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks its a work in progress!

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: FukDutch Passion]
    #225216 - 05/11/09 03:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

peyote buttons!?  :eek:

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #225511 - 05/12/09 07:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Update- 2 days ago I transplanted the 9 NL's I had growing so now they are swimming in their bigger pots! They are absolutely loving the HPS:sun: I have the lights running 24hrs a day now to speed things up a bit and not really looking forward to the bill showing up.  I'm a give them their first touch of ferts tomorrow, I'm bubbling 1/2 a cup of worm castings with a 1mil. of biobizz grow to every liter of water.
My Peyotes are outside enjoying some of the natural stuff as the weather has turned beautiful past 3 days!
My Seriuos Seeds are still not here what a fucking joke I've gotten seeds sent from Europe to California quicker than this!!
I'll not be dealing with these guys again.:thumbdown:
Thanks for dropping by!
:cheers:

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/12/09 09:44 AM)

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
    #225615 - 05/12/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

those are some great looking lophs you got their. :peyotespectrum:  i can get them to start from seed but i can never get them past a week or 2 once they pop out of the ground.  i gave up and gave the seeds in a prize i think. :peyotespectrum:

--------------------
Grow Room

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: drSE]
    #225832 - 05/13/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks the loph's were purchased about a year ago, I never thought that peyote would be the legal thing growing under my light and the herb illegal a total reversal for me.
I have purchased some peyote seed to graft this year I'm quite excited about, L. Williamsii, L. Koehresii, L.Frici (El Amparo) and L. Jourdaniana.  I'm hoping for a sea of peyote pere. grafts!
Growing from seed is tedious at times but I think once you make it past the year mark you get really feeling good seems the first year is when I kill shit or fuck it up beyond recognition.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#227115 - 05/16/09 11:25 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well I ran into a little trouble I think I overfertilized the last dose was wormcastings, 1ml. of biobizz grow and and little bit of seaweed meal to a liter of water. I think it was just a bit more than they were ready for.
It started out as shiny little spots on some of the older leves then the spots started to get crispy so I took the plants out put them in the shower and just started watering them with plain water till I saw water coming out the bottom hope that worked. You guys think I should flush some more? I did notice a little more damage after I ran the fresh water through them so I'm not sure if it was enough or is it a case of damage done?
I swear herb does so much with so little, it seems the more I just ignore them the better they do.
I contacted the seed company that I ordered the Serious Seeds from and finally got ahold of somebody telling me they would ship them Mon. and sorry for the inconvienence, wow glad I started the NL's out.  Its a shame I had to deal with these guys I will def. sack up next time and go with maybe alittle more expensive company to get better customer service.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/16/09 11:36 PM)

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#227123 - 05/17/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Alright went ahead and flushed some more I used about about 5 or 6 liters of water. Didn't like the fact that after I flushed the first time the problem continued so we'll see if this works.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#227889 - 05/19/09 06:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well seems my plants weathered through the overfert. nicely.
Getting ready to transplant to bigger pots, kinda waiting on sex
I think I've already seen one ore two boys in there.
Amazing how fast these fuckers have grown.
Debating on wether or not to top I'm not sure if NL's does better topped or not.

InvisibleCookieMonster

#228022 - 05/19/09 01:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

They are coming along nicely. I am a huge fan of the lophs you have :thumbup:

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: CookieMonster]
    #228936 - 05/21/09 02:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

So I had another issue
My leaves have been curling and if you look in the
pick above you can sort of see it starting
I know its not from overfert. so I bought
a ph pen a tds meter to be more precise.
I usually draw my water from the faucet and
bubble for a day before I water and the water here
in Ireland is great out of the tap no chlorine at
least on a noticable level.  Well checked the ph of that
and it was fucking 8.3 wtf!
So I checked it straight out of the tap and its like
7.5.So right now I am adjusting with vinegar until I
have a proper ph up and down.
Oh yea getting ready to cull 3 boys out and pretty sure
there's at least 2 girls.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/21/09 03:01 AM)

OfflineAudz

#229708 - 05/21/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, tap water pH is pretty shitty. The plants are still looking pretty good, though.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: Audz]
    #230151 - 05/22/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yes it is but we work with what we have.
In the states I would just buy distilled
but here in Ireland they don't sell it just
spring or still water in the grocery. They sell
it at the auto stores for radiators and cost about €2
Fuck that!

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #230170 - 05/22/09 02:24 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Looking good for all the problems. I feel your pain. Dont know your set up, but i switched from soil to Deep water culture Hydro. Went from having nutrient problems all the time, to no problem since i started hydro. Been using hydro for a month now, Cost about $50usd to make. Works unbelievable color difference in the leaves, from soil mothers to Hydro clones. Working on switching the mothers to hydro. These pictures show the improvement on the clones in 1 week from top to bottom.

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: Integra21]
    #230256 - 05/22/09 08:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I hear ya dro is it! I love DWC its so fucking easy I could do it!
I'm waiting on a mother that I'd like to fill my grow space with so right now its just a waiting game.  I did get 6 females from the NL and one undecided.
Another booboo I did was change the ph drastically with vinegar instead of easing them down in ph and they are showing it to.

Offlinetheman420

#231137 - 05/23/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

wow looking good, i would just get some spring water. You could even go down to a fountain(Holy water spots) and get some! Do you think the climate would be good for growing outside this year?
Ive heard of people getting NL and big bud from headshops 10 for 25yoyo's!

--------------------
num,num,num.....mmmm......num,num,num

OfflineFukDutch Passion

Re: Northern Lights and White Russian (seeds are on the way) [Re: theman420]
    #231260 - 05/24/09 05:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Growing outdoors here might be an option all depends on weather. I tried to look online to see if anyone has grown out here outdoors with any luck and haven't seen much. Irelands looking to have a great summer this year so I might throw a few out as opposed to last year when I got off the plane in July and was fucking cold and could have sworn it was end of August!
I might try some of the botteled spring water I've thought about it and now that I've measured the tap at 8+ ph might be a feasible option.
Seeds in the shops vary and Nirvana are the cheapest, at about €25 for 10
Dutch Passion costs a bit more and green house which are a little more I decided to go with Nirvana since they seem to have decent feedback.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/24/09 05:29 AM)

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#231261 - 05/24/09 05:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

So I have gotten to the point where I have 6 females in flower and still do not have my Serious Seeds Fuck I'm pissed!
I ordered from these guys  http://www.hempstar.co.uk/acatalog/Serious_Seeds.html with a 3v voucher.  I have sent numerous emails asking about my order and they keep telling me they sent them or I'm sorry for the inconvenience we'll ship that tomorrow. I finally called the number they have listed on the site and one was no longer in use the other I get someone who gives me another number to call thats supposedly them and they tell me that they will shipp them Fri. and give me email confirmation when he ships them and well  nothing.
Obvious now I'm not going to get my money back!
Oh well here some pics of the NL in their second day of 12/12.

There repotted in some nice big potts for the finally. I took clones so I hope all goes well and its just a waiting game from here on out

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/24/09 05:48 AM)

OfflineFukDutch Passion

#232069 - 05/26/09 06:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I think I'm over the ph problem now they are looking sooo much healthier!
Here's a few pics outside the hps light.

Edited by FukDutch Passion (05/26/09 06:02 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale