Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Lawn weed
    #221712 - 04/30/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have lawn bud plants that grow all the time.

I seen one today that grew 2 "heads"(don't know what to call it) from one root stem. The plant is at most 5 inches.

I was just wondering if it's normal. Or if i have a mutant plant.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE

Re: Lawn weed [Re: King Koopa]
    #221813 - 04/30/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

huh?:what:

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Lawn weed [Re: AKSE]
    #221850 - 04/30/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AKSE said:
Quote:

King Koopa said:

huh?:what:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Lawn weed [Re: Triptonic]
    #221879 - 04/30/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have plants that grow in my yard because of thousands of seeds i threw in there through years of smoking schwag.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Edited by King Koopa (05/01/09 02:15 PM)

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#221964 - 05/01/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ha ha nice

Offlineherd
the responsible thizz head
Male

Re: Lawn weed [Re: Triptonic]
    #222173 - 05/01/09 03:41 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

could be from an animal topping the plant for you(animal eats top andsid branches grow becomming new top) just my guess,plus ive seen it in a outdoor grow. could be normal maybe not.either way as long as its away from other ppls eyes id let her grow and collect my rent from the plants:jah:

--------------------
Proud roach/dooby collector since 07

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #222268 - 05/02/09 01:45 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it happens. Two sprouts from one seed. Some strains have it more then others. Jack the Ripper is one o f them.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Lawn weed [Re: Magash]
    #227187 - 05/17/09 11:48 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys. another ?

I have pulled a sprout of my yard an put it in a bottle with only water. It's been green for a 3 weeks.(Just experimental) If I put it in dirt, will it be healthy? enough to grow good buds?

--------------------

Offlinecubie

#227618 - 05/18/09 06:27 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If its still green and not rotted then yea I guess. My dad actuley made a stem that he found on the sidewalk root. It was a stem about this long {----------------} and was from some g00d bud. it was old as fuck and i dont know how the fuck it worked but i ended up pwing him 5 dollars cuz i said he couldnt do it.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Lawn weed [Re: cubie]
    #231345 - 05/24/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

bump

--------------------

InvisibleTriptonic
Male

#231346 - 05/24/09 01:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Why are you bumping? Cubie gave you an answer....and aparently no one dis-agrees. But if your plants leaves arent dried up and the plant still has roots I see no reason why it wouldnt be ok.

Edited by triptonic (05/24/09 01:39 PM)

Offlinemeatcakeman
You Have Heard of the Yetti
Male

Re: Lawn weed [Re: cubie]
    #231584 - 05/25/09 04:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cubie said:
If its still green and not rotted then yea I guess. My dad actuley made a stem that he found on the sidewalk root. It was a stem about this long {----------------} and was from some g00d bud. it was old as fuck and i dont know how the fuck it worked but i ended up pwing him 5 dollars cuz i said he couldnt do it.

Really?

If this is true, many interesting possibilities exist.

--------------------
sǝıqɐq ɹɐʇ

Offlinecubie

Re: Lawn weed [Re: meatcakeman]
    #236857 - 06/06/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

meatcakeman said:
Quote:

cubie said:

Yup, I was like "no way in hell!" cloning is difficult as hell then he did that shit.... lost a bet.
Really?

If this is true, many interesting possibilities exist.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds