Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Total BULLSHIT
    #219118 - 04/23/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

couple of guys i know were leaving the bars the other night to come home and smoke and chill for a while before going back out. they see these two bitches that are as fucked up and end up giving them a ride to another bar. on the way there they mention how they love to smoke and wanna come back to their place to chill. at this point they think everything's fuckin straight the girls asked to come back and shit. they smoked a couple bowls and then all the sudden the girls sketch off somewhere. they found them in the parking lot and they were freaking the fuck out, screaming for them to get away from them and that they called the police. they naturally go back upstairs to try and clean up. seconds later two cops show up and knock. one of them answers the door and the cop said "can we speak to you please, inside or outside is fine with me". so of course he steps out and shuts the door behind him. the other cop steps right behind him while he's busy with cop #1 and goes right into the apartment and searches everything. they only had personal but they went to jail and are talking about tons of fucked up charges because the girls went to the hospital and shit. basically these freshmen bitches were wasted and weren't used to headies whatsoever and just fuckin lost it and got two people arrested because of it. oh and they also lied saying that they thought they were smoking a cigarette and that they think it could have been weed. they didn't even smoke a joint it was glass or gravity's but they found a little pinch-hitter that's made to look like a cigarette so it just so happens to match up completely with the dumb bitches story.

not too sure why i decided to post this. kinda slow around here. and maybe just be little careful. this shit was random as fuck some chicks just couldn't handle a couple of rips of good herb

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: tsollost]
    #219121 - 04/23/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

bitches will end the world bro

you can quote me on that

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#219123 - 04/23/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

why'd he let the cop inside? that's what i want to know. i'd tell the cops to go get a warrant and fuck off.

and if a cop was outside i would flush my shit and any other evidence.

and yeah girls are crazy. sucks.

OfflineHydro
Male

#219124 - 04/23/09 09:02 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

interesting post. I am glad you posted this.

It totally fucked up. I am wondering if they can post in court for illegal entry and grabbing stuff within his apartment with out a warrant, that should actually cancel all evidence that was captured with out a warrant.

i hope those bitch don't charge them for some crazy shit like rape or something fucked up

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #219125 - 04/23/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

crazy shit.

young bitches are always trouble.

i wish they didn't have such tight buttholes though.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineAKSE

Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: MFDoom666]
    #219126 - 04/23/09 09:03 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Wow thats unfortunate.  Are you talking about freshman college or highschool?

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#219129 - 04/23/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

and if they knew the police were coming but weren't there yet, they could have just both split with everything, leaving an empty, clean house.

that's what i would have done.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: Hydro]
    #219131 - 04/23/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hydro said:
I am wondering if they can post in court for illegal entry and grabbing stuff within his apartment with out a warrant, that should actually cancel all evidence that was captured with out a warrant.

well cops in amerikkka where i'm assuming this happened, do lie. they could easily just say the door was left open. you gotta lock it as you go out. same with your car, lock that mother fucker.

OfflineHarlz

Loc: cloudz
Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: usg543]
    #219132 - 04/23/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I would have pretended to not be home, or say that they are the local street tramps and theyre just trying to get back at you because you ran over her pimps toe!

Or i woulda been all badass and been like
"fuck you fucking pigs (kicks cop trying to come in in the face) "

yea:fearandloathing:

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: AKSE]
    #219134 - 04/23/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
why'd he let the cop inside? that's what i want to know. i'd tell the cops to go get a warrant and fuck off.

and if a cop was outside i would flush my shit and any other evidence.

and yeah girls are crazy. sucks.

-he was talking to the other cop and before he realized it he was already inside.
-the amount of herb they actually got them for was literally like .2 they found somewhere.
Quote:

Hydro said:
interesting post. I am glad you posted this.

It totally fucked up. I am wondering if they can post in court for illegal entry and grabbing stuff within his apartment with out a warrant, that should actually cancel all evidence that was captured with out a warrant.

i hope those bitch don't charge them for some crazy shit like rape or something fucked up

-as far as the illegal entry i'm sure they could. it's just a matter of money and finding a lawyer that will go the extra mile for you.
-as of right now they only have simple misdemeanor possession of marijuana and paraphernalia so it's cheaper to just pay the fines and do a little probation. but it's still bullshit. it would cost them probably five times as much to fight it and actually win.
Quote:

AKSE said:
Wow thats unfortunate.  Are you talking about freshman college or highschool?

they were college freshmen and the guys that picked them up are maybe a couple of years older.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

OfflineHydro
Male

#219138 - 04/23/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

smells like set up. Yha know like a bait car. trhose were bait bitches

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#219140 - 04/23/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
and if they knew the police were coming but weren't there yet, they could have just both split with everything, leaving an empty, clean house.

that's what i would have done.

they went upstairs to clean up and when they were going back down to pretty much do exactly what you said. that's when they saw the lights flashing in the parking garage where the girls were and they pointed to their apt. should've included that but it was already kinda long and didn't wanna make it unappealing.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

#219142 - 04/23/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hydro said:
smells like set up. Yha know like a bait car. trhose were bait bitches

i thought it sounded really sketchy at first too. but when you get the full story from the guys that it happened to (there's a few small details that are probably significant) you can tell they just got fucked. they said these chicks were legitimately just fuckin drunk and just freaked out. i've seen it happen before when someone has no tolerance. they prob had never smoked and just wanted to sound "cool" or some shit. i actually lost it one time when i was really young and super fucked up on vodka and gatorade but luckily i had friends around that didn't let me do anything stupid like that.

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

#219145 - 04/23/09 09:26 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ah makes sense. honestly in the heat of the moment i might not think to do what i say anyways. but back when i was involved in some serious stuff, i had it all ready to flush :smile:

i think everyone should come up with a plan, even if it's just personal amounts. in 30 seconds i could have a clean apartment except for glass and a grinder. i would chuck them out my back window as far as i can if it were possible though.

i've even heard where growers practice breaking down their grows and cleaning house in case of an emergency. good thing to think about.

OfflineHydro
Male

#219152 - 04/23/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

never better than the good whole incendiary room. Close the door and burn everything. I know sounds weird but i have a friend that live in a whole embalming house and they have a incendiary room. He grows his weed in there. If ever their a bust, take about 2 minute to burn everything to ashes, even if the cops wanted to go in there while its burning they cant. The door is locked until the room reached a set temperature. pretty cool i taught. thought. i wouldn't want to live with the ghost that might hunt this place lol.

Edited by Hydro (04/23/09 09:38 PM)

Offlinejrjr54321
 User Gallery

#219154 - 04/23/09 09:40 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

im so glad i live in cali. i dont ever have to worry about cleaning up a personal amount. cops are bitches here too thought. and bitches still will end the world. true talk.

--------------------
Just as an FYI, I'm probably posting from work on my cell-phone so please forgive the typos.

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#219167 - 04/23/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Hydro said:
never better than the good whole incendiary room. Close the door and burn everything. I know sounds weird but i have a friend that live in a whole embalming house and they have a incendiary room. He grows his weed in there. If ever their a bust, take about 2 minute to burn everything to ashes, even if the cops wanted to go in there while its burning they cant. The door is locked until the room reached a set temperature. pretty cool i taught. thought. i wouldn't want to live with the ghost that might hunt this place lol.

damn dude that is fucking bad ass. seriously an ingenious idea.

--------------------

Offlinebenzeb
Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: elcharrosays]
    #219178 - 04/23/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

pff just some young bitches that don't know what their minds do... hit up your local norml lawyer and see what he/she says, hopefully a female.

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
    #219194 - 04/23/09 11:53 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

haha that happens sometimes

one time my friend packed a bowl for a girl he was hookin up with, and she takes one rip and just gives him this look and says i'm never smoking with you ever again. hands him the bong and goes inside allll faded :lol:

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Invisibletsollost
Master of Mopery

Re: Total BULLSHIT [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #219227 - 04/24/09 12:52 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

yeah i've seen people get "uncomfortable" or whatever but never take it that far

--------------------
GUNGA GALUNGA

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom