Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sprout is in trouble?! [Re: captain.koons]
    #173084 - 12/30/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Well plants use water faster then nutrients so as they use the water in the res or as the water evaporates the nutrient ppm has to go up.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Sprout is in trouble?! [Re: Magash]
    #173690 - 12/31/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Oh, haha.  I can't recall what the ppm's were when I returned.  I don't think it was too far off from when I left.  However, before I left I was noticing the beginning of these issues at that time.  Then before I left I filled the entire tray with hydroton pellets.  I was actually thinking that the loss of rez water was probably because it was held up in the hydroton.  It's hard to say if the problem is progressing or not.  I had a fan that was blowing directly on the plants and I took that off it the other night to see if that would have any impact.  There's still another 2 fans going in there.  Would you guys concur that this is a nutrient problem?  I think i failed to mention that I added quite a bit of h2o2 before I left.  I didn't measure it out i just added it willy nilly.  maybe that's the culprit.  When i changed the rez water on monday I didn't add any h2o2.  :shrug:  I will just do trial and error at this point.  Any suggestions on things to try?

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]