Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

sex or weed
    #141352 - 11/05/08 07:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Okay i just pondered this question for the past couple hours and wanted to know what everyone on here would pick. If you had to go a life time without sex or cannabis which would you go without?
Which would you go without?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (11/05/08 07:11 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: sex or weed [Re: FrozenReality]
    #141358 - 11/05/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sex while blazed is teh bestest :crazy2:

but i've gone long enough without :doggystyle:
so i can put the weed on hold for some pootie-tang

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #141359 - 11/05/08 07:26 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

definately go with sex

if it were any substance use vs sex I'd have some serious thinking to do...

do blowjobs count?
does masturbating count?
does fucking a pie count?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineweezerfan19
the duke
Male User Gallery

Loc: jamacia
Re: sex or weed [Re: captain.koons]
    #141361 - 11/05/08 07:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i love fucking and smoking if the girl isnt cool with it i smoke before but shower and brush my teeth so she dosent know... or i just do it anyways so i dont have to share.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: weezerfan19]
    #141365 - 11/05/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You're a douchebag if you go through the effort of showering and brushing your teeth to have sex high.

I can't even amagine a girl who would be like I'm not having sex with you, you smoked a joint!

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineweezerfan19
the duke
Male User Gallery

#141368 - 11/05/08 07:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lots of girls are like that.  if they dated a guy who smoked then automatically you are associated with all the bad things that guy did.

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#141370 - 11/05/08 07:37 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

blowjobs masterbating and fucking a pie would still be allowed. Just no dick in vagina or anus. I still havent fully decided. I think Id probably go without sex.

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #141371 - 11/05/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i'd DSHSB for even trying to pull that kind of shit  :headboard:

OfflineMistaUNGA
green crack GREEN CRACK!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Kalifornien, im Süden...
    #141374 - 11/05/08 07:41 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
sex while blazed is teh bestest :crazy2:

but i've gone long enough without :potleaf:
so i can put the :doggystyle: on hold for some :bongload:s

fixed

--------------------
I'm an electric smoker :gc:

ExplosiveMango said:
If everyone could do mushroom, yes, it would be a wonderful world. This will never be, only some can do mushrooms. It is the responsibility of those of us who see the world most clearly to pass the clarity on to those who cannot bare to wear our lenses.

Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: sex or weed [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #141379 - 11/05/08 07:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sex > weed

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: usg543]
    #141388 - 11/05/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sex > weed indeed

I prefer blowjobs over sex though. So this doesn't sound like a bad idea. Although it would be hard to explain to a girl that she has to gobble on my junk because I picked drugs over sex. I suppose I could learn to return the favor... (not a fan of that)

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#141392 - 11/05/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
I suppose I could learn to return the favor... (not a fan of that)

If god intended for us to do that he wouldnt make them taste so nasty.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141398 - 11/05/08 08:19 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I've been told I taste alright, which is hard to believe since I eat like 2lbs of meat a day.

I wonder if there is good tasting snatch out there... I don't really want to find out by experimentation or trial and error.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#141399 - 11/05/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
I've been told I taste alright, which is hard to believe since I eat like 2lbs of meat a day.

I wonder if there is good tasting snatch out there... I don't really want to find out by experimentation or trial and error.

Take a bath with them and thoroughly scrub their insides with your dick. This way its all clean and for the most part tasteless for the moment.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141401 - 11/05/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't want to eat snatch that ANY penis was recently in submerged in soapy water or not.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#141404 - 11/05/08 08:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yeha me neither, i just avoid eating snatch haha.

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141407 - 11/05/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

me too, I avoid it well.

when you have a lady friend that gives good head and complains you never go down on her though... you may have to give in or give up though :frown:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleToiletduk
Head Goon

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #141408 - 11/05/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

No
No
Yes

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
    #141411 - 11/05/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ya thats the situation im in

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: Coaster]
    #141412 - 11/05/08 09:05 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

owned.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141414 - 11/05/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i dont mind tho
and usually we jus 69 so its all gravy

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141416 - 11/05/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

my head just doesn't belong between legs

I really wouldn't mind if it didn't taste like sweaty folds of nasty me thinks.

prehaps I'll never know

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141417 - 11/05/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

vag juice is yummy :vaped:

--------------------

Offlineimpgl

Re: sex or weed [Re: usg543]
    #141418 - 11/05/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

usg543 said:
sex > weed

--------------------

OfflinePhriend
/\/\♠♠♠/\/\
Male User Gallery

Loc: in the walls
Re: sex or weed [Re: impgl]
    #141421 - 11/05/08 09:21 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

vaginas are fun to touch

weed is fun to do :discorex:

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141422 - 11/05/08 09:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

gross.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141423 - 11/05/08 09:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well my gfs juicy pink pussay is tasty as fuK

--------------------

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141424 - 11/05/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you're probably just too brain damaged to taste things properly.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141425 - 11/05/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout:
:eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout:
:eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout:
:eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout:
:eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout::eatingout:

--------------------

Offlineblunt master
up in smoke
Male

Loc: NY
    #141430 - 11/05/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

definitly go without weed...

unless you dont count anal:awesome:

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #141431 - 11/05/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You can actually change the taste down there. Like if I wanted a sweeter taste, I would eat more fruit like strawberries...If I wanted a stronger taste, I would eat spicier foods and garlic...

Yea that's all I thought I could contribute.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: sex or weed [Re: bananatelephone]
    #141434 - 11/05/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol niiiiiiiice :vaped:

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
Growing time!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #141437 - 11/05/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:getstoned::popcorn: what if I got cancer..wtf? id be too sick to fuck, so weed is best!

--------------------
this is so fucking exiting..:yesnod:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141438 - 11/05/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yeah but most people aren't going to eat stuff to change the taste of their cum.

celery and pineapple juice are supposed to work best.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #141440 - 11/05/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

apparently potatoes are effective as well

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141441 - 11/05/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:prance: wewt im havin those 2nite :prance:

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #141447 - 11/05/08 10:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:getstoned:

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
    #141448 - 11/05/08 10:15 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sex over weed

opiates over everything

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141450 - 11/05/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
apparently potatoes are effective as well

I wonder what sort of characteristics fruits/veggies need to have to work for this purpose.

I know celery works well because it aids in digestion and pineapples have a protein digesting enzyme which is what causes the tingling sensation when you eat it.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineanycolouryoulike

Loc: PNW
    #141495 - 11/05/08 11:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I chose live without weed over sex..

But honestly you guys are crazy! i love going down on my gf, never complained once about taste or smell! i request it, i cant get enough and she loves it.
My suggestion is grow up and learn to enjoy it, bury your face in there and you'll never disappoint.

--------------------
Team Shroomery

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: anycolouryoulike]
    #141500 - 11/05/08 11:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you grow up and stop eating snatch

real men dont eat pussy... haven't you watched the sopranos?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #141568 - 11/06/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you are probably used to eating out fat bitches that have a sweaty snatch. Seriously it doesnt taste very bad and it makes them love you more

--------------------

heady nugz

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #141576 - 11/06/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sex over weed

no question

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

Re: sex or weed [Re: still beLIEve]
    #141612 - 11/06/08 10:49 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
sex over weed

no question

:thumbup:

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Re: sex or weed [Re: Voodoo]
    #141613 - 11/06/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Voodoo said:
Quote:

still beLIEve said:
smoke sexyweed

no question

:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #141615 - 11/06/08 10:52 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

:lol: nice edit.

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

#141616 - 11/06/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol Anna ur super kewlllllllllllllllllllllllllll
kewlest canadian by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf:

--------------------

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #141617 - 11/06/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i smoke sexyweed

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineVoodoo
Empty
Male User Gallery

#141618 - 11/06/08 10:54 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i guess i really dont have a choice sex is just alot easier to get for me right now than weed but if it werent for sex i wouldn't even be able to smoke weed ( i wouldnt even be alive) so i vote sex

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #141619 - 11/06/08 10:56 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
lol Anna ur super kewlllllllllllllllllllllllllll
kewlest canadian by farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf::potleaf:

I dunno about that, there is a lot of cool Canadians...:grin: :heart:

InvisibleTed Bundy

#141620 - 11/06/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

how about murder. you feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. you're looking into their eyes. a person in that situation is God!

--------------------
"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: sex or weed [Re: wowitch420]
    #141712 - 11/06/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:
you are probably used to eating out fat bitches that have a sweaty snatch. Seriously it doesnt taste very bad and it makes them love you more

I don't have the need to be loved "more".

If I get laid without eating snatch, who's the real winner here?

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineweezerfan19
the duke
Male User Gallery

#141716 - 11/06/08 01:50 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i eat snatch it makes me horny as fuck.  plus i  get blowjobs afterwards.  im getting a blow job for my birthday and i get to take a bong rip right when i cum.  its going to be the best birthday ever LOL

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #141719 - 11/06/08 01:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

id take the bongrip before

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

Re: sex or weed [Re: Ted Bundy]
    #141747 - 11/06/08 02:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ted Bundy said:
how about murder. you feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. you're looking into their eyes. a person in that situation is God!

lolserial killer puppet.

OfflineCaptTrip
Captain
Male User Gallery

#142085 - 11/07/08 01:09 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

bananatelephone said:
You can actually change the taste down there. Like if I wanted a sweeter taste, I would eat more fruit like strawberries...If I wanted a stronger taste, I would eat spicier foods and garlic...

Yea that's all I thought I could contribute.

Stay away from fish or shellfish though. It gives the "fishy" smell and taste.

:puke:

--------------------

OfflineBrugman
))<>((
Male

Re: sex or weed [Re: blunt master]
    #142087 - 11/07/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

blunt master said:
definitly go without weed...

unless you dont count anal:awesome:

--------------------

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: sex or weed [Re: Ombient]
    #142088 - 11/07/08 01:34 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Omni said:
Quote:

Ted Bundy said:

lolserial killer puppet.

:rofl2:

OfflineWaydLover

#142550 - 11/08/08 05:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I would hands down choose sex over weed.  Weed is great but it can't give you an orgasm.  But weed and sex together is the best :grin:

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: sex or weed [Re: WaydLover]
    #142552 - 11/08/08 05:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: sex or weed [Re: wowitch420]
    #142579 - 11/08/08 05:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch420 said:

so true. any pussy worth fucking had better not smell bad in the first place. i have no problem going down. and, hes right. they love you more.

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #142583 - 11/08/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

We don't necessarily love you more since that is sorta shallow...But it makes us more happy because we feel like you love US more for doing it.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#142584 - 11/08/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

well i didnt necessarily say it was a direct correlation, i was just saying they do love it. and it ofter results in them being nicer (Seeming to love you more)

not that they in fact, love you the person more because your good at licking pussy

--------------------
niteowl said:

Edited by still beLIEve (11/08/08 06:04 PM)

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #142590 - 11/08/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Because everyone indeed loves teh oral sex. :wink:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#142594 - 11/08/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ONLY IF DONE RIGHT

if done right, its amazing
if its done by someone that thinks they are doing it right, but really suck then its fucking horrible and you dont know how to tell em

thats how it is with guys at least, i would assume girls too

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblebananatelephone
MarijuAnna♫
    #142597 - 11/08/08 06:18 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I guess pleasuring people is just a fine art, and requires natural skill and practice.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#142599 - 11/08/08 06:22 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

sounds about right

with a strong combination of natural skill and practice you can keep a girl busy for hours

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #142639 - 11/08/08 10:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

that's how it is when you give oral pleasure to guys????

I'm confused.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#142641 - 11/08/08 11:04 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
you can keep a girl busy for hours

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
    #142643 - 11/08/08 11:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

OHHHH my bad :smile:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlineb0b gnarley
 User Gallery
    #142657 - 11/09/08 12:41 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

weezerfan19 said:
lots of girls are like that.  if they dated a guy who smoked then automatically you are associated with all the bad things that guy did.

i conquered that shit, now my gf smokes with me :awesome:

Invisibleungreatfuldead
Male

Re: sex or weed *DELETED* [Re: b0b gnarley]
    #230231 - 05/22/09 07:02 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by mattnowicky

Reason for deletion: im out.

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: sex or weed [Re: ungreatfuldead]
    #230267 - 05/22/09 09:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol @ all these faggots who cant orally satisfy a woman. if your girls pussy taste nasty she needs to take a shower, drink more water, or lose some fucking weight. i'm with coaster here in the PPE (ProPussyEater) club, the real reason they don't like eating pussy is they probably cant make their girl cum or are just selfish meatheads. Also, guys who go down on their women get over 9000x more blowjobs.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: sex or weed [Re: beatyou]
    #230578 - 05/22/09 03:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

beatyou said:
lol @ all these faggots who cant orally satisfy a woman. if your girls pussy taste nasty she needs to take a shower, drink more water, or lose some fucking weight. i'm with coaster here in the PPE (ProPussyEater) club, the real reason they don't like eating pussy is they probably cant make their girl cum or are just selfish meatheads. Also, guys who go down on their women get over 9000x more blowjobs.

only a select few get licked up on though...not just any chic. but if she keeps it clean and not nasty it's time for a snack :crazy2:

--------------------

Invisiblebeatyou
Male User Gallery

Loc: 512/atx
Re: sex or weed [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #230602 - 05/22/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yea a lot of girls don't even deserve to get their snatch licked they are just useless fuckbag baby machines.

--------------------
this is me on a bar, 3 methrolls (up 4 days), ketamine, and some good acid two years ago.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

#230639 - 05/22/09 05:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If you give up the snatch, you'll save a ton of cash by default, and have all the time in the world to got get high and do dumb shit all day. That would probly be fine for a while, but eventually, i wouldnt be able to deal with no poon. So i had to go with sex on this one, even though it was a tough choice.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: sex or weed [Re: Integra21]
    #230726 - 05/23/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
If you give up the snatch, you'll save a ton of cash by default, and have all the time in the world to got get high and do dumb shit all day. That would probly be fine for a while, but eventually, i wouldnt be able to deal with no poon. So i had to go with sex on this one, even though it was a tough choice.

sex is different from eatin a girl's pussy. :yesnod:

--------------------

OfflineTrueHerbCrystal
Uncertified Oregrowian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Emerald City Flag
    #230868 - 05/23/09 01:07 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well, in terms of our species and the survival of our species, sex provides an important function: reproduction.

As for me, its a tough call.

I can smoke anytime but I can't have sex anytime. And sometimes smoking weed leads to sex ("Hey Billy, are you getting the munchies? 'Cause I got your Munchies right here!") and sex usually leads to smoking weed ("Hey Billy, you know what would feel really good right now, like 1,000 times better than a smoking a stoogie? A fat blunt that your roll on my naked ass? How's that sound Bill?"). They go hand-n-hand like masturbation and showers or weed and fruit roll-ups.

And the problem get MORE complicated since every time I roll in bed with a girl, I roll a joint beforehand so we can smoke it and lead into some
passionate love making "Yeeaah, that was nice, but I gotta go..."). And one of my biggest turn-ons is when a pretty girl takes a nice, dank bud, holds it up to her nose, takes a deep whiff, then instantly smiles and say's "Wow!". Turns me on every time I see it!

So, I would have to pick the Sex one, because you can't have children by "hitting" that bong.

Pondering the Big Questions,
~ TrueHerbCrystal ~

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals