Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Guerrilla Strains ?
    #118220 - 09/04/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone have any experience with guerrilla strains ?

what I mean by that is strains that either dont look like or smell like, I would prefer to get some that dont look like weed like some of wallyducks webbed leafed genetics

Im thinking of getting some of this

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=81&products_id=1045

BUT, Before I drop $70 I would like to know what this strain looks like, I have seen wallys C99 and his Webbed Indica but I dont know what the final product looks like

and if I dont get this one can someone recommend some other strains

this will be for an outdoor grow, I would like to have at least one male plant so that I can get more seeds and I dont get some crap bagseed pollenating the females

This will be my first complete grow, my first try was stolen :frown:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Guerrilla Strains ? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #120342 - 09/10/08 06:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wallys strains are cool and all but they still look as much like a pot plant as any other out. There has only been one strain that has leaves that are completely different then the standard ones but the problem the strain sucks. The guy working on the strain was Pez over at Spice Brothers but to tell the truth Spice Brothers has never had anything to brag about.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds