Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Will quitting tobacco completely then waiting a few months and then smoking weed eliminate anxiety?
    #827968 - 08/17/17 01:04 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

What I think is going on here with me, is that because I smoke so many cigarettes, when I smoke cannabis I can feel the "rawness" of the current condition of my lungs while I'm high.
It doesn't feel good at all.
It's as if I have destroyed my lungs from smoking too much tobacco over a long period of time, except that I'm not perceptive enough to notice this when I am not high.
I then end up dwelling on the fact that my body is ruined from what I've done to it in the past, and it messes with my cannabis high in a bad way, profoundly affecting my mood and forcing me to dwell in negativity and hopelessness.
What I was thinking was that I should quit smoking tobacco cold turkey and wait at least three or four months (preferably longer, to allow some time for my lungs to heal) and then try smoking herb again, and see if there is any difference.
I think that there will be.
Anyway, thanks for reading this and any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

cannabispatient

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Will quitting tobacco completely then waiting a few months and then smoking weed eliminate anxiety? [Re: cannabispatient]
    #827970 - 08/17/17 01:27 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Buy a vaporizer they are cheap and much easier on your lungs then tobacco.

I used to smoked two packs a day from 82 until 00 it took a few years before my lungs and sense of smell returned to normal. But I would never smoke tobacco again due to the shortness of breath and the pounding of my heart. I should point out I smoke cannabis heavily and have for the past thirty years yet suffer no ill effects unlike tobacco.

BTW as far as anxiety goes try a different strain of weed. Good luck

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: Will quitting tobacco completely then waiting a few months and then smoking weed eliminate anxiety? [Re: Rider420]
    #827972 - 08/17/17 02:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Instead of getting caught up in self-pity, try doing something to actively improve your situation, even if only by a little.  Try to shift into a healing mindset.

I would get a vape for the weed and use it to help quit smoking, I never jumped on the nicotine train myself. 

For anxiety look into CBD, lavender oil, and reishi.

OfflineMaryGBlaze
PurpSkurp
Male

Re: Will quitting tobacco completely then waiting a few months and then smoking weed eliminate anxiety? [Re: yoosername]
    #828406 - 09/09/17 04:47 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

You could have angina . Chest pain due to poor oxygen flow to the heart from taobaccos inflammation . Cannabis somewhat opens the lungs like a bronchodilator on its own but can make some people paranoid still

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder