Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Delusional Outdoor Growth
    #826023 - 05/24/17 01:18 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Indoor or Outdoor: Outdoor
Primary Light Source and Wattage (if Indoor): Sunlight, starlight, moonlight.....
Grow Medium (soil, hydro, etc): Soil with hydro pots.
Strain(s) being Grown: Unsure... Maple Tree Marijuana trees. yeah.

Intense sunlight, water every day.....Already grown a foot. Leaves turned yellow and red.

This is a journal in progress.

Type of Genetics - Slow marijuana.
Growth Medium(s) Used throughout various stages of growth - Big pots.  Eventually planning on experiencing them dive into the dirty ground.
Time Span from Seed to Seedling, Vegetative to Flowering, and Flowering to Harvest. - a foot in 3 weeks.
Light Source(s) and Cycles - The Sun, Floodlight.  Its enough for now.
Temperatures and Humidity Levels - Extremely high temps, sometimes thick air.
Nutrient Combinations and Feeding Cycles - Well water??
Pruning & Training Techniques - Nothing.  Im letting it expand.
Problems and How You Solved Them - Really needs a drip system but i got evicted, and need my garden :\
Harvest & Curing Methods - Nothing.  For whatever reason i cant accept it... Really love reality.

I also have icy glaciers, day lillies, agapanthas, and rosy stalks.  All different stuff.  Its a hydroponic outdoor garden.  Very weird and unusual i must say.  The holes i dug contain the water.  and soften ground for deeeper roots.  Must see the true growth. PEACE BROOOO:flyagaric:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: Delusional Outdoor Growth [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #826383 - 06/13/17 09:45 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Progress in watering, the leaves are really drink up and relax with the water, i see no buds anywhere, as if i believe theyre typical garden decorations and know theyre more and get confused.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order