Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
More on feminized seeds
    #821492 - 11/26/16 02:21 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Alright in my thread "Katlyn Jenner Spray" I tell ya how to make the spray to reverse the plants sex (only works on females different chems to reverse males )

Katlyn Jenner Spray

Here is why it works.

Everything on earth that is alive has two sets of genes. Females have two sets of female genes and males have one set of female and one set of male. The reason is in the animal world or the plant world the male determines the sex of the offspring.

The other difference is a hormone in the plant called ethylene which is only in females. This tells the plant to make female flowers or pollen gathering flowers rather then pollen dropping flowers. I spray the females with a sts mix. The silver in the sts mix attaches to the ethylene hormone and makes it unusable to the plants and the plant starts to make only pollen dropping flowers. Since a female plant has only female genes it can't make male pollen and wala you have female pollen to make female seeds. You can spray one branch and only that one branch will turn male. The plant can then seed itself which is about as close to clones in seed form as you're gonna get.

When making regular seeds I spray the male plants with a hormone that makes them put out female flowers that way I can test if that male is a killer plant to use as a breeder by testing for potency and taste and so on. Then I let the plant go back to male and make seeds as normal. This is a major reason you guys have had good results with my regulars.

I didn't get into stress testing before making the seeds but that's a story for another day.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: More on feminized seeds [Re: Magash]
    #821625 - 12/03/16 12:38 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Male to female u say????? That's super interesting. Like u say to get a glimpse of what it would look like as female..

What do u use for that?

Still waiting to be able to get ur beans Magash!! Lol

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: More on feminized seeds [Re: Theman]
    #821630 - 12/03/16 03:20 AM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Theman said:
Male to female u say????? That's super interesting. Like u say to get a glimpse of what it would look like as female..

What do u use for that?

Still waiting to be able to get ur beans Magash!! Lol

The name of the stuff is called Ethylene. Yeah it has the same name as something that runs motors or something like that. You can get it in chem form don't do any of the crazy banana peel stuff your gonna find on it when you look it up.

As far as the seeds I'm on the finishing end of things now. I had to remake a few strains that I felt needed a little tweak. I redid Rainbow Jones crossing GDP with Casey Jones. Then crossing Grape Romulan with (Tahoe OG Kush x OG#18) The original strain didn't have OG#18 in it. Now I'm in the process of finishing up crossing those two strains. New strains gonna be called Sidewinder.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTheman
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: More on feminized seeds [Re: Magash]
    #821639 - 12/03/16 01:28 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm interesting do u have any pics? Do u get decent nugs?

I suppose to silver blocks ethylene. So sorta makes sense

Ya u can burn kerosene and get ethylene aswell they use it to make green tomatoes red in the super market.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds