Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

google earth tips n outdoor tricks
    #816485 - 07/05/16 08:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

hey guys ,

just wanted to share a method i use for searching for killer outdoor pocket to counter rippers and stumblers that might cause you some problems .

i have 3 main features i look for when growing outdoor gardens ,#1 sun #2 water source and #3 parking thats far enough out so your not linked to your plot ,always nice to walk in a couple of clicks away .

another thing i like to do to ensure a harvest is to break your gardens up ,instead of having one or two big plots break that shit into 5 plots ,its a little more work but the extra mile always pays off,i like plots of about 15 plants spread out over 30 clicks or so !

and another tool for the back packer is geography and google earth is exactly what you want , most people drive far out and look for opening with creeks and water holes and what not which is ok to a degree but to put the odds in better favor for yourself i like to get an aerial view to find pockets that are hidden behind 300 meters of bush then open into spectacular garden sites that are undetectable to the regular person unless you have an owls eye view !

hope these tips help ,peace out and happy growing !
http://
http://
purps in eastern ontario canada ,planted june 15th in 12 g bags

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Edited by dmtcorey (07/05/16 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: google earth tips n outdoor tricks [Re: dmtcorey]
    #816488 - 07/05/16 10:53 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Forgot to say the water should be above the grow so the use of pumps isn't needed.

Also your advise is good for stumblers but for cops and any ripoffs with experience it's the worst thing you can do.
Quote:

pockets that are hidden behind 300 meters of bush then open into spectacular garden sites that are undetectable to the regular person unless you have an owls eye view !

They do have a owls eye view that's the problem and these are the first places they look here in Cali anyway.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: google earth tips n outdoor tricks [Re: Magash]
    #816493 - 07/05/16 11:35 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

lol ya good point ,lucky we have beavers here in canada , they build a perfect rez :thumbup:

from a gambling point of view if there are only locations of 15 and you get caught with low plant counts the other gardens cover the fines with no jail time , kinda like insurance i guess  .

another tool i left out is using game cameras as well, i think all the smallest things can make the difference but believe me im still a little worried lol

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (07/05/16 11:38 PM)

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #816494 - 07/05/16 11:37 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I'd be more worried about drones. Private or LEO.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: google earth tips n outdoor tricks [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #816496 - 07/05/16 11:50 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
    #816498 - 07/06/16 04:05 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Good idea, I would probably find a nice spot in 5 mins instead of wondering about.

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: google earth tips n outdoor tricks [Re: Chakanooga]
    #816504 - 07/06/16 09:29 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

can def save time ,wondering about is good to ,something i enjoy!

--------------------

Edited by dmtcorey (07/07/16 10:09 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #816518 - 07/06/16 03:12 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

dmtcorey said:
lol ya good point ,lucky we have beavers here in canada , they build a perfect rez :thumbup:

from a gambling point of view if there are only locations of 15 and you get caught with low plant counts the other gardens cover the fines with no jail time , kinda like insurance i guess  .

another tool i left out is using game cameras as well, i think all the smallest things can make the difference but believe me im still a little worried lol

I've seen that on TV. Would be awesome to have beavers building little lakes all over the place. I wonder if I can train the bears to do that.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: google earth tips n outdoor tricks [Re: Magash]
    #816555 - 07/07/16 10:21 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

oh ya those beavers are interesting animals , wash out entire roads ,build tens of thousands of gallon ponds, crazy what they can do with mud and sticks !

i got a spot scoped out for next season where the beavers dammed up a nice pond above ground level so im hoping i can do what you mentioned and run lines with drippers on them ,

we got the black bears out here ,not the aggressive grizzlies but you really dont want to walk up on one like i did the other day ,all i herd is rumbling through the bush so i started to make a bunch of noise lol

--------------------

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#816991 - 07/17/16 08:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I always wanted to get a drone to fine good grow spots and to check my plants all the time with out making paths! I just dont know of any good ones that people already use!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds