Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoggy
Stranger
Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA?
    #795283 - 09/29/15 08:43 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I'm trying to get some non-feminized seeds(white widow and maybe ata tundra?) seeds from Gorilla Seeds, but I was recently informed that a prepaid debit card won't work on their UK website. Is this true? What options do I have?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: oggy]
    #795284 - 09/29/15 09:17 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I recommend cash, and use registered mail.
I have received every order with in 21 days of shipping the money that way it works.

Offlineoggy
Stranger
Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: Stoneth]
    #795291 - 09/29/15 09:37 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I bought a $100 prepaid debit card already which I intended to use for this purpose tonight. I guess I'm out of luck, haha.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: oggy] * 1
    #795385 - 09/30/15 01:13 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think any of the seed dealers can take a prepaid card outside the U.S.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineoggy
Stranger
Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: Magash]
    #795472 - 09/30/15 11:48 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Apparently they had an issue with accepting my card, and then denied it. Ah well. Maybe one day I'll get lucky and find some bag seed.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: oggy] * 1
    #795793 - 10/03/15 05:28 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

You can probably use that debit card to buy some bitcoins.
Bitcoins will get you 20% off automatically - we'll up it a little if you ask us for a coupon code & tell us what size order you'll be making.

Once you get it set up, bitcoins are very easy to use and it's the cheapest, fastest way that we have for people to pay from outside the UK.

Let me know if you're interested in giving it a try & I'll be happy to help you through the process. I'm no expert, but I've managed to use them so we could test it out.

Sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #797448 - 10/25/15 09:18 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Netspend and other green dot prepaid work with international online orders. I like netspend the best since the catch is that they take 1$ for purchases and 7$ a month if you don't use the card for 3 months. 3.5% fee for international orders. It's probably the best card to use if you just put the money on before you make purchases and use all the money. Be aware you have to wait a week to get the card in the mail even if you buy the physical card in a store. It's like that with all the pre paid cards so just sign up and request the card from the cards website then add money later

OfflineTioWWW999
T.I.O

Re: Can I buy from Gorilla seeds using a prepaid debit card in the USA? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #797481 - 10/26/15 07:16 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

You can use bitcoins instead

--------------------
:leaf: Come watch movies and TV with the forum at Stoned [TV] :leaf:

:mushroom2: Check out my Myristicin Info Thread :mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds