Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Tahoe OG x Triple Nova
    #778681 - 05/13/15 08:12 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Cannaventure - Tahoe OG (clone) x Triple Nova(Triangle Kush x Blackberry KushBX) I think you can only get it as a freebie atm.
This was like 20 min after being chopped down. You can see it's starting to droop. I fast dried a little to try and this pheno wasn't a keeper and doesn't seem very potent, but it looks kind of cool. Has a slightly thick/warm inhale and I couldn't possibly describe the taste, but it's not too bad. nothing special uncured.

Edit* A little better after a few days drying. Gets me fucked up after a few hits, which is always good. Decent high. I'd recently been smoking a Larry OG that got me higher faster but I didn't enjoy the high as much as this stuff. Although I enoy the high, this tripe nova cross leaves you with a lot of that comedown heavy feeling where your limbs feel heavier and you just walk slower. Might make your day a little too lazy if you smoke this all day, but it's not neccesarily a couch lock bud. It doesn't put me to sleep like some, and actually doesn't even make me tired during the weighed down feeling after effects. just slower. I guess this is pointless unless u have this and get a similar pheno?*

Under 2 ft tall in 1 gal planter. grown in pottingsoil/coco. Was barely fed with Dr Earth fertilizer, worm castings, high P bat guano, calmag and more

I didn't use any filters or adjust the contrast or sharpness or anything special. If anyone is wondering.

Edited by Midgetpawn (05/19/15 10:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder