Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

i am going to be doing a reading of Tristram Shandy: come in for an introduction; and stay tuned...
    #770580 - 03/01/15 12:23 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

if you'd like.

the chapters at the beginning are brief, so i will doing small pieces, at first, and we'll see where it goes.

so just click above, naggers, for the introduction and first chapter. if you haven't read this book yet, i recommend you check it out, it's awesome. (call the Visual Edition company, and bug the shit out of them to press more of their edition of the book, which is fucking awesome.)

as you can see, some parts will take some time to get out, or won't be able to be read and recorded, at all... so i'll see what happens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: i am going to be doing a reading of Tristram Shandy: come in for an introduction; and stay tuned... [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #770583 - 03/01/15 12:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

ok, so i didn't do a pre-reading of Chap. IV so i messed up Montaigne's name, cause French is evil. and evil language.

so FYI i might redo the entire dictation of the chapter, as it goes on a bit further then in the recording, as it so describes at the end of the recording.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: i am going to be doing a reading of Tristram Shandy: come in for an introduction; and stay tuned... [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #770584 - 03/01/15 01:04 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Montaigne's name i screwed up, because French is an evil language. but i shall maybe redo the Chap. IV also because i did not preread it, and i messed up a bit more, and then again, it continues on for a bit longer now, and also the download i had made, i had to convert to a smaller file size, which will be a hassle, so... curious to see how long the chapters get, i might have to see about what to do for that.

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

#770588 - 03/01/15 02:13 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Chap IV's continuation onto Chap V.

and the damn page onto chapter five, is folded shut, and it says "Shut the Door" - because obviously frigging Sterne wanted this page to eventually be torn asunder by my reading it, because i had to keep the page open full, to dictate the reading aloud, so as i could access the words with ease, and not fumble the book while i was reading. and so the page tore slightly of course, so i'm never opening the fucking door all the way again. fucker.

granted the tear is only extremely subtle and is outside the confines of the plate, so near the top of the page, in a corner; but the book has plenty more tom foolery like this (though the words on the page, at the opposite side in chapter four's beginning is quite an interesting staggered typeset) and i don't want to spoil this classic; as it is out of print in this edition, and it was forty big ones! >.<

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (03/01/15 02:30 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale