Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
I've got 18 seeds to play with * 1
    #768246 - 02/02/15 11:09 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

My goal is to stabilize a strain for making seeds. The back story starts out with a Romulan X Alaskan Thunder Fuck (dubbed Romufuck) clone that I got from a friend. I may or may not be able to get that original plant back. I had grown it out and took a bunch of clones, some of which I gave to a friend, Bill.  So he took them outdoor that summer with a few friends who like to make seeds, so they threw six males out with it. The potentials are: Grand Daddy Purple, Alpha Dog, Cheese, Phantom cookies, Kens Kush and God Bud.

He gave me some bud from the Romufuck with some seeds in it. I planted two and got two different flavors. One I suspect was the GDP father because it added a nice berry flavor to the spiciness of the Romufuck. The other was obviously different, I suspect the Kush, but its difficult to say having not tried the others individually. They were both good, but I'd like to bring out that berry flavor as much as possible, as the sweet spice is a great combination. I've got some buds that were cured 10 months and the flavor is beyond anything I've ever experienced. Its got a great flavor on inhale, while presenting a few waves of flavor on the exhale and VERY stoney.

Basically I'm wondering where to start. I haven't even done any reading on the subject, so if anyone has some good links they could share that would help a lot.

I was planning on isolating the males and collecting and saving pollen and just paint brushing it on select parts. If I can get the Romufuck back I wouldn't mind trying to get a GDP male and starting from scratch, but it may be long gone.

Here's the bud, the lights bleached the tops. I'm saving those for an all white bowl at the end.

cured 10 months:

12 month cure macro shots:

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by phychotron (03/13/15 04:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: I've got 18 seeds to play with [Re: phychotron]
    #768248 - 02/02/15 11:48 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Mag posted how he stabilizes his seeds in this thread.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/754391#754391

Once you make them I myself would love to try your strains.

:derfase:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom