Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Monstercropping... w/video Legit?
    #764808 - 01/09/15 08:45 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

does this work every time or is this guy just talkin smack? :smirk:

t=12m9s

start at 12:09 for the "monstercropping" section.. :blazed:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Monstercropping... w/video Legit? [Re: 13buds]
    #764819 - 01/09/15 10:34 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck yea it works!! Ive done it!

I have a clone in flower now I did like this!

I took this clone back in sept. Its in like week 4  of flower now!  You can see were the bud was on the end of it and it died .So I cut it off,and all the new growth came from that node.

I will get a pick of it soon.

Plus there's this guy on youtube I watch hes doing in ,or did it. Ill find it.

OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

#764838 - 01/10/15 06:52 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

It all depends on how good you are at cloning, and how you take care of the plant during the process.  Does it work?  Is the Pope Catholic?

Notice for example how far he has the light far off the clones.  Some think 2" is better because the plant needs "more light".  Try 24". 

Take the dome off ASAP after rooting and at least 1x a day.

It will take longer to reveg the longer in flower, but as the good Chef notes the growth once rerooted and growing is quite bushy and vigorous.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Monstercropping... w/video Legit? [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #765021 - 01/11/15 07:44 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Fuck yea it works!! Ive done it!

I have a clone in flower now I did like this!

I took this clone back in sept. Its in like week 4  of flower now!  You can see were the bud was on the end of it and it died .So I cut it off,and all the new growth came from that node.

I will get a pick of it soon.

Plus there's this guy on youtube I watch hes doing in ,or did it. Ill find it.

Here she s now! Like 2-3 week in flower. And  have 4 new clones rooted .

If you look close at the one you can still see were the bud was but ,look how she changed!!

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: Monstercropping... w/video Legit? [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #765085 - 01/12/15 08:45 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

monster cropping does indeed work. ive done it a couple times. but its not the easiest way to clone. it can take up to a month before getting roots cause you are causing the plant that is flowering to revert back to growth and start to root. but this also depends on how easy the strain clones. But also once you get it rooted it might take another month or two before it really reverts back to growth mode.  So the only real bad down side is that it take can take a very long time to get a growing monstercropped clone

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Monstercropping... w/video Legit? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #765095 - 01/12/15 10:12 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

just saw @cookiemaine on instagram doing this recently. i always figured it would either never root, or if it did and reverted back to veg it would be too stressed to NOT hermie out in flower. i might give this a try sometime

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: Monstercropping... w/video Legit? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #765126 - 01/12/15 12:21 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Im more interested in the fact that it bushes out just because you took the clone while in flower. 
I spend alot of time topping and fimming and lst training to bush out my plants and this just seemed like a too good to be true type thing, I know you can take clones in flower and the stress factors etc..  but if it bushes out just due to when you take the clone then Imma have to try this to see if it a time saver at all.  :shrug:

Id like to cut the 2-3 month veg time down waiting for clones to root and then training them for scrog nets in flower..  :waits:

so I should have clarified does the bushing out happen each time? and not have asked does monstercropping work.  :smirk:

thx for the replies :plur:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#765145 - 01/12/15 02:05 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Eveytime Ive done it It got so bushie in the nodes I had to cut alot off and you see the stalk now.

You can see at the bottom all the new growth .I think i did top once and take all the trash off the bottom.ITs the one with the holey pot lol

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag