Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Bakery owner arrested with pot brownies and more
    #764076 - 01/01/15 04:52 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. — The arrest of Stephen Robert Grasso, owner of Broad Street Bakery and Cafe in Southern Pines, didn't slow foot traffic on Thursday to his shop.

"All I know is the food is good," said Theresa Bower.

"I'm from out of town," she said. "When I come to visit I come here to get breakfast."

Grasso stopped at a police checkpoint Tuesday night on Morganton Road and Hampton Drive just before 9 p.m., and officers, suspicious of the odor coming from his truck, searched it and found marijuana, some of it individually wrapped and some in the form of brownies, drug paraphernalia, $5,344 in cash and a loaded 9mm Glock handgun.

"Maybe he thought he was in another state," customer Susan Goodfellow said, referring to Colorado where such snacks are legal.

Grasso, 59, was charged with possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana, possession of marijuana, maintaining a vehicle for the purposes of selling and delivering marijuana, possession of marijuana paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon.

He was booked at the Moore County jail and released on $20,000 unsecured bond.

source

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom