Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Gorilla Seeds - Changes to Discount Policy
    #761459 - 12/12/14 01:36 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

The bean-counters (and not like good beans at that) noticed we've been practically giving the store away, so they've made some changes to keep us in the black.

1. Discounts for cash are currently set to 15%

2. Discounts for other e-payment methods like bitcoin, Western Union, bank transfers, etc. are set to 10%

3. Low Price Policy - I personally try to make sure our seeds are priced less than the other seed banks as long as we can cover our costs. However, if you find your seeds cheaper anywhere else, I'll be happy to match or beat the price and request the addition of a free seed or two with your order as a bonus.

4. Shipping Guarantee - We are still providing guaranteed deliveries without an extra charge. If you compare it to other sites, this saves you quite a bit.

5. Free Seed Coupon Code - This is still available.

6. Discount Codes - We'll implement a sliding scale for forum member discounts that will vary based on the size of your order, but we will have something for everyone that's a little more generous than what the general public gets. As always, we'll handle these through the PM system on an individual basis.

7. Free Shipping Codes - These are being discontinued for now. There were a lot of people ordering single seeds or some of the 14.99 10-packs, taking the 20% cash discount, then applying the free shipping codes. We couldn't even cover the cost of the seeds on those orders. Free shipping is supposed to kick in at 100 pounds anyway - and that's where we were told to set it.

All of this is, of course, subject to change as management sees fit. We'll be changing the text & graphics on our website to reflect these changes over the next week or so.

On a more positive note, we don't expect this to impact the contests that we sponsor.

For those of you who have ordered from us in the past, we appreciate your business and look forward to serving your cannabis seed needs again in the future.

And, if you find a better deal somewhere else, don't hesitate to point it out. I can always see if we can match or beat it for you - I don't have a problem pointing it out to management so they don't lose site of the overall customer experience.

G

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - Changes to Discount Policy [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #761479 - 12/12/14 04:43 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Let me guess bad seeds lol:smokerage:

I love gorilla,  Sherry and Steve I know you two get alot of :shitstorm:

But you always look out !!

Peace  Budgrower

ps. How much is a 100 pounds in US money?

Edited by budgrowerwannabe (12/12/14 04:49 PM)

OfflinenIXne
Stranger
Re: Gorilla Seeds - Changes to Discount Policy [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #761495 - 12/12/14 09:56 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I am ass-uming that this is why there hasn't been an update for the xmas giveaway thread for day 12? :frown: Ole mister snow is up to his tricks again?!

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Gorilla Seeds - Changes to Discount Policy [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #761913 - 12/15/14 08:58 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

budgrowerwannabe said:
Let me guess bad seeds lol:smokerage:

I love gorilla,  Sherry and Steve I know you two get alot of :shitstorm:

But you always look out !!

Peace  Budgrower

ps. How much is a 100 pounds in US money?

you can check the exchange rate on pounds2dollars.com - and it will calculate the amount for you

but i always use 1 pound to 1.60 dollars to get it close without looking it up

so 100 pounds X 1.60 = 160 dollars
&  100 dollars / 1.60 = 62.5 pounds

~~sherry

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale