Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGeorge Seeds
Male User Gallery
Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland
Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws?
    #758611 - 11/23/14 05:39 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws?

Throughout the world, people from all walks of life are calling for major reforms in how their local laws treat (and how mass media portrays) cannabis consumers.

Do you ever find yourself asking the same old questions over and over again?

• Why is personal use or possession of a naturally-derived herb (with huge, well-documented medicinal potential) illegal in most countries?

• Why is it that alcohol and tobacco: Two harmful, addictive substances – are fine in the eyes of most governments, but cannabis: A substance that has been described in the words of a Beckley Foundation report as: “considerably less harmful than alcohol or tobacco” – is still sitting on the ‘illegal’ list?

• Why are so many blind to the suffering of families and communities across the planet who are denied access to this most useful medicine – and whose loved ones face jail-time (Or worse) for merely possessing this healing herb?

Seeking the truth about these thought-provoking questions is your right as a human being, wherever you live: But positive change can only happen if the truth is spread through peaceful, legal activism.

Edited by Data (05/08/20 06:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJbaker
Enthusiast
Re: Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws? [Re: George Seeds] * 1
    #774861 - 04/02/15 12:44 AM (8 years, 11 months ago)

Word to your mother! Wise words man.

OfflineReclinerLock
Student
Re: Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws? [Re: Jbaker]
    #779688 - 05/23/15 11:25 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The IRS has written cannabis tax laws dispensaries have to pay. The Feds are fine with you doing your thing under legal limits if your state/city/county allows, BUT This is what gets me, The banks turn down the revenue made from Medical sales stating "They cannot accept their money because they could be charged with money laundering" Leaving them to be forced to keep cash in safes @ their place of business, which could be unsafe.
Has anyone read that small bit anywhere? just weird...  But I'd say Kinks are getting worked out with all this.

OfflineArthurHicks
Stranger
Re: Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws? [Re: George Seeds]
    #792016 - 09/01/15 06:47 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Who isn't fed up about these anti marijuana laws.

OfflineGreenHeat
Stranger
Re: Are you fed-up of unjust anti-marijuana laws? [Re: ArthurHicks]
    #792318 - 09/03/15 11:41 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I feel like the media plays a major role in how a lot of people see legalization. I've actually been pleasantly surprised by the media's coverage. I find more positive stories than negative. But obviously some people disagree as this article claims that media attacks marijuana legalization. The points aren't bad, I think they're just ignoring the positive movement forward.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds