Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecaspuuur
Stranger
APARTMENT GROW?
    #757985 - 11/18/14 06:31 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

So I've already read a bunch of posts on here and grass city and other forums, about apartment growing. long story short. not the best idea, but my landlord doesn't give a fuck about me. in the sense of never checking up, if theres maintenance that needs to be done i tell her ill do it to avoid inside contact cuz i do smoke and grow mushrooms. so every less entry or needed person inside my apt is awesome with me.  I can't grow in my closet cuz thats where i have my mushrooms, so i have a shelf that i started the plants on with a ballast that holds 2  4ft fluorescent tube lights. and a fan on the plants for air flow, and keeping temp at 74F.

So i guess my ultimate question would be... If i have my plants just in a corner of my bedroom, of course eventually they are going to start to smell.

1.Around how far into growth will the stench be noticeable.
2.What kinda air filter do you recommend in order to control the stench? (Inside my own apartment, anyone who will be coming over that will notice the smell will just think its pot smoke. so thats fine, and i never have a problem with it leaking out of the house, even though i need to get a weather strip on my front door to avoid the extra leak. So the stench if nothing done will consume the whole apartment as its a one bedroom apartment with super small kitchen and living room)
3. Is this all even possible? just a carbon filter or something like that running full-time?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract