Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Diary of a Madman Chapter 2
    #747703 - 09/12/14 11:37 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ok so I smoked weed for the first time today, it's a pretty spectacular event. I seems to me that the vilelest most horrible thing you can think of comes to light if you let it, but otherwise your good, these mind control games they play with the gnomes aren't friendly at all, but remember you have no control, let god take control of your life, he expects this and in return with provide you along the way. The music is coming, I'm waiting on a friend of mine to show me some tricks on the deejay set then ill be able to work for you. I'm very excited.

I hope to play psytrance music, as I have created some funky stuff before, for sure, so with this new technology I'm excited to get to work and learn the ins and outs of of it. I'm ready now I think so I'm just trying to determine when things begin, not quite sure, hope it's soon. :bigblunt:

Now though I'm high so I would like to take this time to reflect on myself in this medicated status, of mine. So I determining what to honestly think about, because it's impossible, but in letting things come to your you see the true insight, knowledge, of infity, if you let go, and let "It" ride. So this is a crossroads for most of you, naming said things that you think is wrong for some reason, it's just the new shit, let go of the past the future is here, now..

So I'm playing a god role now so it's kind of like i play music you get "paid" sort of deal, remember i can't remember much it's still a blurr, so we will let it spill out in my book.

So This is a pretty exciting thing I get to do for you all, but I'm still a punk ass boy for new york, half the time, so keep that in mind, stay dead, my friends.

Current trip progression:

So I think I'm still perma trip when i smoke, but when i come down it's back to normal, so I'm not worried about it at all, It's backwards from before lol, pretty cool, like opposites of sorts, ya know, in, and out, man that's a hard one. I want to be blunt with you.

Anywho I'm feeling great minds at ease, I let go the second I took the hit, held it in, and forced it out. Whew toughy there, I get held up my damn self haha, it's cool though, once your on "my" level theirs' THE level, so that's nice to finally clear up.

Second comes that dumbest shit you ever heardliterally. It's that simple, two words combined into one, a new language sent from the dwarves of abstobon, its like a cinnabon derivtive yousee.

Edited by chromegnome (09/12/14 12:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Diary of a Madman Chapter 2 [Re: chromegnome] * 2
    #748049 - 09/14/14 03:44 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

why not just reply to your other 3 threads about this shit, instead of cluttering up this place

Edited by P-O (09/14/14 04:25 PM)

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Diary of a Madman Chapter 2 [Re: P-O]
    #748174 - 09/15/14 02:04 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

so much for love and respect. I'm not clear if you actually smoked for the first time or if you made this stuff yourself, chromegnome

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains