Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFazed
and dazed

What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? * 1
    #745945 - 09/01/14 05:19 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Some crazy once in a lifetime combo you'll never repeat again?

Please tell!

Been reading erowid all day so got inspired to make this thread :pill:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: Fazed]
    #745995 - 09/01/14 01:35 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I'm way too brain dead and burnt to discuss my drug career at this time. I have very little memory from those days and before not because of the drugs, but because of the self induced amnesia that took over my mind from my ducked up childhood. Which is why I dabbled in so many substances. It was fun mostly because, I wasn't me while high. I was the drug/s. I was high enough to forget me. Nowadays, I just try my hardest not to drink. It rarely works as I need to shut my brain every now and now. I'm not drunk now either, because I'm planning on dying sober. I don't want coroner predicting I died due to drunk driving or alcohol poisoning of whatever the duck making it look like an accident. My life isn't an accident, and I don't feel my death would be. It's getting to the point where I can't convince myself that I can change my outlook, or change even who I am anymore. Those two activities were always an everyday thing, but I just don't have the energy for it anymore. My spark dulled before I even understood how to manipulate Fire.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: King Koopa] * 1
    #745999 - 09/01/14 01:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Ambien and weed.

shit was unreal.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: Thebooedocksaint]
    #746006 - 09/01/14 03:05 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Funneling everclear,beer and xanax at the same time. Probably the most fucked up I've been.

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: mhbound] * 2
    #746020 - 09/01/14 05:45 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

When I OD'ed.

I had taken 8 T3s, then went to a party and started drinking. While there I took 4 7.5mgs of hydrocodone and continued to drink. About an hour in I got an invite into the bathroom to do some coke, but ended up being a lot of coke. One of the kids in there busted out 4 boxes of triple c's. I said fuck it and ate 24. Once swallowed I went to the living room and started smoking mass amounts of amazing bud while drinking. The trip c's started kicking in hard and that's when people started passing out shots. About 5 shots in I was offered some random pill which I took. 20 minutes later I started to get tunnel vision and everything turned into a weird red and green kaleidoscope square and I passed out.

It was weird though because even though I passed out I was still conscience  and was telling my self to just breath in and breath out.

I'm not sure how long I was out for, but when I came to there was a group of people huddle around me.

I got up and asked for a xanax, a beer, and a bowl which I got. The rest of the night o pretty much just coasted...

--------------------
I was down on my luck
So I put my bag in the back of my black Cadillac Coupe DeVille
I had a meeting at the crossroad
But didn't know that my soul was about to get killed

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
    #746023 - 09/01/14 06:17 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Either the time I took a half ounce of mushrooms on psych meds that doubled my trip, or the time I shot some dope and laid immobilized in my car for around an hour.

:happyweed:

--------------------

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: m00nshine]
    #746026 - 09/01/14 06:23 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

14 g mushrooms.  I would do it again.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #746029 - 09/01/14 06:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I has 2 huge handfuls of libs. Threw me into a whole other world. Shit was fucking insane! Ill never do that again...

--------------------
I was down on my luck

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #746030 - 09/01/14 06:28 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Never again for me :lol:

I'm good with an eighth, some blunts, and some brews. :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: m00nshine] * 1
    #746033 - 09/01/14 06:43 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

So I had gotten a lot of jwh 018 back when it was legal and popular and cheap. i figured I could make chocolates to sell and eat because it felt like weed. So I made a bunch using a cheap mg scale. I don't remember what mg I used but it was a scoop.

I made a  few chocolates. Gave my buddy 2/3 myself 1/1. Ate em and watched tv, decided to walk around like always. Half way it really hits me. I was on autopilot and my brain kicked in in time to see the streets filled with skunks. There were actually a few but I saw like 1000.

Told my buddy he could go home it was getting late. I walked away and immediately started hallucinating. On the way to my house I went from "the government makes this legal do people will be scared of weed" to "I remember Indians used to chew rocks to make siliva killing my cotton mouth." Then I saw an avalanche of rocks  roll down a bridge with me. Then I got hung up on Indians and every tree trunk was an elephant.

I got home and laid down, my ceiling fractaling into my every thought. Spades. Pot leaf. Skulls. Tits. Dice. Such cliche things. I was thinking man I only wanna go to sleep. I remember thinking just get some sleep, in the morning this will be gone. If I hadn't read and had experience of these things, I understand how someone would call the ambulance. I wasn't gonna but I knew how it happened ya know?

Woke up and flushed it. Never smoked spice again and even weed for a while. It took me a long time to be able to feel ok from drugs again. Any drug. Its poison.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: RasJeph]
    #746034 - 09/01/14 06:47 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It sounds fun reading but it was extremely intense and paranoid. Even my dmt trip although intense wasn't as strong and long lasting on my brain. It wasn't at all pleasant where dmt and lsd have redeeming qualities to any potential bad feels this stuff offered no real insight and was horrifying.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#746037 - 09/01/14 06:57 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Damn Nigol party hard huh?

Ambien was fun when I had access to it. Everything would turn into little worms and just move around. I would skype with my now girlfriend and end up doing crystal and hydrocodone until I'd pass out.

I forget the rest so they must not be that memorable.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: Sham87]
    #746039 - 09/01/14 07:07 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

There was one time my rival came to my burger restaurant and got the high score on my new arcade machine. He wrote that I suck on his high score, so I had to beat his score. I played until I had arthritis and my wife gave the machine away.

I found the machine at a really haggard old school arcade and had to bring my kids so I could get in. I kept playing and taking pills from the doctor and getting really high on them. Some kid there was a real pro. He was training me to beat the high score. He had a bully who came to fight him but I was too high to help. At first I suggested they get along but then I hallucinated harder and thought I was in the video game. I chased the bully violently to the yacht club where my family finally calmed me down enough to go home.

That's actually an episode of Bob's burgers. Its an underappreciated show. You should watch it if that's funny to you.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#746040 - 09/01/14 07:15 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

:lol: fuck off with that. I thought it was real for a second.

good one.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: Sham87]
    #746042 - 09/01/14 07:53 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I had a pretty bad time when I was selling 2ce back in the day. If you had any 2ce in 07-08, chances are you got it from me.

Anyway, I went through a gram, up the nose in less than a week. Worst feeling ever... The body load from just 25mgs was horrible. Now imagine 1000mg up the nose. I actually got this crazy eye twitch that's lasted a good month. Fuck that and fuck 2ce.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: What's the most fucked up on drugs you've ever been? [Re: eman nigol]
    #746056 - 09/02/14 02:42 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eman nigol said:
I had a pretty bad time when I was selling 2ce back in the day. If you had any 2ce in 07-08, chances are you got it from me.

Anyway, I went through a gram, up the nose in less than a week. Worst feeling ever... The body load from just 25mgs was horrible. Now imagine 1000mg up the nose. I actually got this crazy eye twitch that's lasted a good month. Fuck that and fuck 2ce.

Yeah 2-CE was pretty hard on me the one time I took it. Shit turned me into a paranoid wreck on top of hallucinating heavily! The kaleidoscopic ceiling was pretty interesting though, even if in my mind I was feeling really awkward and uncomfortable.

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #746063 - 09/02/14 07:10 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

the last time i smoked DMT

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#746067 - 09/02/14 07:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I did 2ce a few times and somewhat enjoyed it. It kinda made me immobile from the body load you mentioned though.

--------------------

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
    #746068 - 09/02/14 07:51 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I still can't believe how much I did. Even had a scare and threw all my shit into a bag then took it out to the dumpster.

A friend had came by one day while I was in the middle of weighing shit out. Of course he asks and of course I say yeah. At the time I was doing 100mg bumps so I got my 100 and layed it out. I was about to lay his out, 15mgs, when I got a call.

I come back a minute later and he's on the floor holding his nose.

I look at the pile I layed out. He halved it and snorted it.

He gets up and runs to my bathroom and turns on the shower and jumps in with his clothes still on. He's now violently throwing up and says he's going to call 911.

He ends up calling his mom to come pick him up saying he's going to the hospital. She comes and he leaves. Right away I bag up every illegal thing in the house and take it to the dumpster.

I get so noided I start drinking, heavily.

About 2 hours later he calls up saying he's having the greatest time ever. He says he has a shit load of energy and is loving the colors.

:facepalm:

Immediately I start talking shit and then remembered the mass amount of drugs sitting in the dumpster.

To make it up to me he ended up picking me up and buying a shit load of drinks.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

Invisibledrawde
    #746078 - 09/02/14 09:36 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Shit has happened to me on mushrooms that I'd prefer not even to talk about

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds