Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Cheap Endo Mycorrhizae(all the myco you should need)
    #744529 - 08/20/14 01:55 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

See 2nd to last paragraph if you're looking for cheap Endo Myccorhizae suggestions...

Any chance someone knows where to get straight Endo Mycorrhizae/Endomycorrhizal Fungi cheaper than 32$/lb and = to or better than 220 spores per Gram(55/gram X4) which works out to just under 100,000propegules/spores per lb. All Endo mycorrhizae products will have at least Glomus intraradices, Glomus mosseae, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus etunicatu, which I understand is all you need for cannabis. It certainly works great at making your roots all fuzzy and blown out. I'd say ever cannabis grower should have at least some Endo mycorrhizae.

I can't say I completely understand the specifics, but Ecto mycorrhizae is for tree roots and shrubs and likes to grow near roots, while Endo is for vegetable/cannabis roots and likes to penetrate and form a symbiotic relationship with cannabis roots, which helps them intake certain nutrients that might otherwise be locked out, among other benefits. There are also products like great white that have things like trichoderma and bacillus, but I would argue that adding too much more fungi than just Endo mycorrhizae only poses a risk of having the fungi dominate your soil and cause large drops in PH. Apparently Fungus likes a low PH and will actually change the soil environment to be happy.

Plant Success's(make great white) Mike O'Rizey is the most trustworthy but 2nd best priced at 132(33x4) spores/Gram and 42$/2lb or 7$/4oz on growery sponsor RFV Garden Supplies.The cheapest stuff I've seen at 32$/lb and 220(55x4) spores per gram isVivaroots premium endo myccorhizae. Also Root naturally has a cheap soluble endo mycorrhizae product that's similar to mike orizey.

I was getting Mike orizey for 5$ per 4oz after shipping, which was an amazing deal considering it'd show up with a 6.99 price tag on it, but they sold out. It's still cheap places like RFV garden supplies, but there's a big jump from 4oz size to 2lb and I don't need that much =/ Hoping someone knows a good site that sells generic plant stuff. besides mbferts, which is sold out anyway.

Edit add: by the way when potting/soil mix advertise having mycorrhizae in them, it's likely that it all died as the soil naturally cooked. Maybe that doesn't apply to coir though. IDK

Edited by Midgetpawn (08/22/14 10:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoldilocks
Stranger

Re: Cheap Endo Mycorrhizae(all the myco you should need) [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #806535 - 02/22/16 10:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Please stop spamming the boards, no matter how upset you are.

I left one version of your thread in the link below.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/806534#806534

Edited by phychotron (02/23/16 01:18 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Cheap Endo Mycorrhizae(all the myco you should need) [Re: Goldilocks]
    #806561 - 02/23/16 01:06 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Please stop spamming the boards, no matter how upset you are.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/806560/vc/1#806560

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies