Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Gave my new friend his first MXE trip...
    #742439 - 07/31/14 10:56 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

... And probably his last- not because he didn't love it, but because and he had never heard of it before- and now it is banned, and he's not a dark web guy. At least not yet.  :heytheresexy:

We met at a Yes concert a week ago and immediately connected over Always Sunny in Phildelphia. :devito:

He came over yesterday, we got drunk, watched some good TV shows, and went to a hookah bar.

At the hookah bar we talked about sex, drugs, and all that good stuff and I brought up my MXE. Even though he is almost finished with Biochemistry major he had never heard of ketamine or any dissacioative drugs- so I educated him in the time we had the bestI could.

You see, I do love :mxe:, and bought a couple grams or so around Christmas and have had quite a few interesting experiments with it.

I totally understand everyone's infatuation with this holy sacrament- while being on it I was basically a Buddha who had trouble speaking. :lol:

But it was the days after the experience I felt a shift in my consciousness, or "reality tunnel" if you are a Robert Anton Wilson Fan. And it was not a good or pleasant change for my brain which was born on over ride and had been taking amphetamine daily as prescribed for years. Sometimes it would be just fine, other times I would feel manic or emotional after using :mxe:.

That being said, I figured it was the obvious right thing to do, to pass on this wonderful drug to someone who would get more out or at least enjoy it more than me. Plus, I knew I was the only chance of him ever trying this drug- and he was very excited too. It all felt perfect in good karma. :aum:

We went back to my house, I hit the vape, and gave him a small amount of MXE- maybe 10-20mg, give or take. He has THC hair tests so he didn't join me in this wonderfulness.

I had him snort most of the :mxe: and told him to rub some of it in mouth.

We went outside and walked around, smoking, though we can smoke inside of course- but the nature is so wonderful.
My friend was already loving the MXE and having a blast, and was thanking me quite sincerely. :heart:
He really wanted me to do some MXE with him, even though I explained to him how it affected me.

Once inside I prepared around 40 or 50mg more of MXE, I snorted a very small line- 5-10mg most, and rubbed a little under my tongue. I also vaped some more. :volcano::vaped:

I prepared the majority of the MXE for him in a giant line, and a tiny amount to rub in his mouth.

To my astonishment he railed the massive line like a pro.  :thatsjustswell:

We went outside on the patio cause it's so serene, and I made him listen to my favorite MXE songs- "Only Living Boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkle, bascially anything by The Flaming Lips, and then, oh boy,- "In Dreams" By Roy Orbinson Jr.- and I reenacted the scenes from Blue Velvet with that song and pulled them up on youtube.

By the time we went in I had to help him put his cigarette in the ash tray, grabbed his glass of water, walked him inside and made him comfortable on the futon.

I went through the On Demand PPV and decided on The Grand Budapest Hotel, a Wes Anderson film. Which, :aweoverdose:, was fuckin' amazing.

I watched the movie, routinely checking on my friend who mostly had his eyes closed and was in a completely different world, but occasionally opened his eyes and watched the movie.

By sunrise, he was able to talk again but was still scattered, he said he wouldn't be able to sleep but for once I was exhausted. :notgettingup:

We talked a little bit and I made sure he was :feelsgoodman: and he was but he was still very :feelsweirdman: then I passed out for a few hours.

I woke up and he was out on the patio smoking a cigarette, it had been a few hours and I thought he left at first, I was glad to see he was still here. We said goodbye and I went back to sleep. :gome:

I felt great having given something I bought to a great person who I knew deserved it, and I prided myself on being a good trip sitter and wonderful helper to a 26 year old stuck in the "robot walk". :noargument:
It was really a good feeling, knowing I gave him something so alien and beautiful, and something he would have never had.

We texted throughout the day and I just talked to him before I started writing this.
He confirmed, to my relief, he had amazing time. :greatjob:

But, he also confirmed, that it was WAY more than he expected- way more psychedelic and way heavier, and he joked about how I couldn't have picked a weirder movie for the occasion. :stayfunky:  :stayfunky:

I asked him, and he also said, for while he was "definitely not in my apartment anymore", he was in a different universe all together which I know and have ventured all too well.  :guiltyascharged:

All in all it was a great experience for the both of us- I felt great and had fun, with some but minimal side effects today, and I feel great putting some good karma back in the world. We are definitely gonna hang out again once he gets back from his vacation up north this weekend. He also thanked me again once more the mind blowing, unexpected beauty that shook him to the core. :mxe:

All in all to conclude, god bless :mxe: and remember to FUCKING HAVE FUN, this is life!- enjoy the short time it's here and share the love. :hug:

I love all of you guys.  :manofapproval:

:vaped:Sincerely and with love,
FRACTALife:volcano:

--------------------

Edited by FRACTALife (08/01/14 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder