Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Harvest Aint No Joke
    #729979 - 05/06/14 09:52 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Alright I am pretty much a n00b grower. I only have two successful grows under my belt, but hey, they were successful.

With that being said, this is mainly for the lurkers and n00b growers who post and read thru this forum.

In my opinion harvest time is the most fun time of the grow, but fuck its a lot of work.

Of course you got your trimming and hanging of the buds and all that. But you also gotta take into consideration your trim. Are you gonna make hash?
What about some bomb ass butter?

Myself, I have three kids, so anything I do has to be planned out around the kids activities and lives.

I took it lightly when I read everywhere, "Make sure you plan out your harvest".
I didn't have to really worry about smell or anyone at my place seeing it so I figured it would just be a cut and hang type of thing.

Well 17 trips to walmart, 20 lbs of ice, 4 pounds of butter, and three screaming kids later. I am fucking done. The only thing left is to keep checking on the progress of the drying and jar them up when they are ready and start the cure.

I know there is not much room for discussion here, so if anyone has any quick tips or helpful hints for us n00bs with harvest time, I am sure we are open to criticism and suggestions.

This post is to mainly get across the fact that harvest is and probably will be the most work you do with your medicine garden, so take it serious, have a plan, be prepared, and get it done.

I wish I would have. I wouldn't have a migraine tonight from kids running around trying to "help" and a quarter of a tank of gas left in the car from having to run back out and pick up things that I forgot the first time around.

Peace and Love guys and Happy growing!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Harvest Aint No Joke [Re: TribalSeed]
    #730535 - 05/08/14 07:56 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

great post.

first world problems at its finest. 

Have fun with your ice hash :hi5:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: Harvest Aint No Joke [Re: P-O]
    #730543 - 05/08/14 08:16 PM (9 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
:lol:

great post.

first world problems at its finest. 

Have fun with your ice hash :hi5:

Yeah it was real fun.
I kinda fucked up, but I still got 10 grams of some DECENT bubble. Nice blonde and dark brown colors.

Yeah its pretty much a flop post, but after all that I figured the n00bs and first timers would benefit from a heads up. I know I really did underestimate the planning aspect of it. But hey.....

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds